SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:52 am

@dee Yeah, I definitely would've preferred seeing that play out! Too bad we ended up with the toxic mess that is Jared and Ashley AGAIN.

Agreed. TPTB campaigned hard to get Wells and Caila on the show, and it makes sense that this was all last minute. It's funny but when Jami came in Ashley even said to Carly that she's wasn't that upset because who else was Jami going to pick except for Wells. That's exactly the situation Caila was in! Jared truly was the only viable option. Ditto for Wells picking Ashley.

I felt bad for Caila as well on After Paradise because it sounds like everyone knew Ashley was going to come out (Wells even mentioned this in a podcast) except Caila. It made me so uncomfortable watching that play out. Just another example where the producers have everything set up for maximum drama. I hope Caila leaves this franchise far behind and doesn't contemplate being involved with it again. It's interesting but to me the people that have been bashing Caila and aligning themselves with AshleyI are the ones who are most invested in returning to the franchise. I predict the twins will probably be back for more. Jubilee clearly IMO wants to go back, even Ashley probably does too!

After everything that's happened, if I was Caila I'd be skating as far away from that world as possible. :skating:

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by megaa Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:24 am

Forgot to mention about the snap with Wells, I think Caila has a pretty singing voice like her mom. Soft & soothing

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:56 am

Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but in the episode thread someone has a link to a reddit forum. Of course this isn't confirmed, but the way Caila is described matches up with what I would've expected... that she was one of the nicest cast members and was loved by the crew.

*EDIT* giggling
Source

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : objectionable language.)

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:03 am

^that was very nice to see & in line with how Caila has come across onscreen, in interviews & on SM Smiley thanks for bringing it over @siena!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:18 am

No problem @TheWrongReasons. Smiley It really was nice to see how that aligned with what we've seen elsewhere. All of the people who worked with Caila for the Las Vegas photoshoot said those same positive things about her too. Caila is human and of course has her faults, but IMO she has also shown herself to be sweet and kind. I really do think the people who've been trashing her are the ones revealing their (lack of) character.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:27 am

No Amanda or Daniel? Oh well. Nice reading anyway.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:00 am

Seriously... went home with all of the feels after meeting the kind creatives behind the @fabfitfun boxes fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f484 Best night! *** So many good people in LA... & loved catching up with each of them fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f49b what a whirlwind of a week, but can't wait to head to the LAND tomorrow for some time with the fam for #ldw! *** * * *p.s. @myintent had a station where they made custom chokers... you pick a word of intention... a little reminder to wear around your neck. It was such a sweet and timely parting gift.. and I chose the word
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:06 am

bluwavz wrote:
Seriously... went home with all of the feels after meeting the kind creatives behind the @fabfitfun boxes fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f484 Best night! *** So many good people in LA... & loved catching up with each of them fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f49b what a whirlwind of a week, but can't wait to head to the LAND tomorrow for some time with the fam for #ldw! *** * * *p.s. @myintent had a station where they made custom chokers... you pick a word of intention... a little reminder to wear around your neck. It was such a sweet and timely parting gift.. and I chose the word

I love reading thank you messages. Caila writes great ones. Inspires me to thank someone today.!!! peace

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:50 am

bluwavz wrote:

Part of the message got cut off. Those pesky emojies mess up our posts. I love the choker idea. I had a bracelet made where you get to pick a charm. I wanted something representing my two fur babies, and couldn't decide on just initials or what. So I chose a paw print. Love it.

p.s. @myintent had a station where they made custom chokers... you pick a word of intention... a little reminder to wear around your neck. It was such a sweet and timely parting gift.. and I chose the word BREATHE.... A reminder I need to settle my heart when things out of my control try to impede on my life outfit: @renttherunway

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:13 am

I really like Caila and think she is a classy, geniune, positive person. I kinda think that her and Luke might make a good couple.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Maybe now that TPTB have screwed Luke,we can set them up.Luke was ready to fly out Monday and they called him Sunday at 10:00pm to tell him they had changed their direction(or something like that)Caila could be a good friend to him and help him because she had the same thing happen to her.

First thought:  Caila is to this franchise as niece Marilyn was to the Munsters.

Second thought:  Luke would be the kind of guy for Caila. Intelligent, grounded, and someone who would always have her back.  I'm not a violent person, but I'd love to see Luke "put Jared in his place" (insert whatever mental image makes you happy). 

Third thought:  @siena  I just want to say that you are the best staunch supporter of Caila I have seen.  Your posts make so much sense to me.  This whole debacle is insane and illogical, and we as sane and logical people will never be able to understand these mean, horrible, spiteful people.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:15 pm

I couldn't see Caila with Luke. I see Luke with more of a Nashville type blonde, but sweet and down to earth like Carrie Underwood.

Caila seems more of a city girl. I can see her with a NYC business guy, not from this show. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg