SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:21 pm

You guys stop.....I agree I don't see a match between Luke and Caila.
Luke is too intense for the fun, flirty and all sunshine Caila imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1f49b  fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:29 pm

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 2728 #inhale#love#exhale#gratitude fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 2728 fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 270c Grateful indeed for yesterday's recalibration before diving into tech & previews @pasadenaplayhouse! Life can be fast and crazy and winding sometimes. Or all the time. And reminders of wholeness and goodness and breath keep us at home in ourselves no matter where we are.  fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1f60a  (fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1f46f fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1f49b: @cailaquinn) by @ashleyparklady

my fav bachelor babe fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1f618 (hi @carlymandel ) by @lindsaybehar

Cool! Met @cailaquinn last night at the #FabFitFun launch party. Very nice girl! by @alivonpizzle
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:19 pm

I found another reddit thread that I think will be of interest to Caila fans. Like I said in the episode thread, reddit is known for getting insiders to chime on their forums. Check the second post in this thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/50r2cs/jared_went_on_vacation_with_ashley_i_while_he_was/d76bwmc

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Happpy Friday everyone who is blessing this beautiful thread and love how witty u all are with ur comments!
@dee u  were so right ..it looks our dear Caila broke up with the passive guys to garner so much more clique hate
@MiaHawk agree @siena is amazing love how she combats people with her wits on issues regarding Caila
@bluwavz thks for the pics! lovely to see  people outside show know our girl is a very nice girl. Seeing her insatgram stories she had fun and was breathing good vibes!Excited she will be back with her family again tomm!
@seton his roomate's also knew they dated and were into each other. Things just didn't workout and a main issue is his bff/whatever she is laugh out loud how many will keep spinning trying to make Caila look bad. Thanks for that link!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Aww thanks so much @MiaHawk! Smiley This whole drama has been such a trip to watch play out, and also upsetting because of the bullying aspect. Your posts make so much sense to me, and it's been great to read people's thoughts about this that come from a considered place. I try my best to see things from different perspectives and be as sane and logical as I can be, but you're right that dealing with people like Ashley means trying to understand someone who truly behaves in a way I never would. I can understand the feeling of jealously, but the relentless pleasure Ashley has had in hurting Caila IMO is unimaginable to me (and I'm sure to a lot of us too). That probably bodes well for us.

You're so sweet @SunnyRachel, thank you! PINKHEART

I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts in this thread, and watching all of this unfold and the hate would have been so much more frustrating without it. yes

Edit: @Kashathediva!! Oops, didn't even think about the language in that reddit screenshot. And Ashley's one … giggling

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Calia keeps showing why she's better than the rest! No wonder many love to hate her! Still being so kind to the on who was so rotten to her.
@siena what do u think of how Caila keeps looking good even helping the ones who were mean to her?She's such a class act!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:53 pm

@seton I just read that reddit comment. I also saw another comment somewhere else from someone that had a friend who worked with Jared and had said that Caila and Jared were dating and making a go of things. It's interesting that people would believe in some Caila conspiracy rather than IMO look logically at the totality of what happened.

If Caila had planned this out firstly why would she tell Amanda that she had no interest at all in Jared and would fake it? Caila even said to Ashley that the only person she trusted there was Jared. If Caila is this mastermind, why would she tell Amanda who was friends with both the twins and Ashley? People who seemingly had issues of jealously with Caila. Do I think Amanda thinks that's what Caila was saying, probably. I could see Caila saying she wasn't 100% interested in Jared, but not even at all? Nah, that doesn't make much sense to me.

And then this whole "fake date for 6 weeks" theory. Again, if Caila's plan was about damage control you'd think she would've made sure to get photos of her and Jared together. Instead we have multiple people saying she refused photos when she was with Jared in Rhode Island. And why not continue this if it was just for attention? Why not make it through these last two weeks when they actually would be appearing on After Paradise together and could get that publicity? Again, it doesn't add up IMO.

IMO Caila felt 70% about Jared and she expressed this to his face. She just wanted to get to know him and wasn't sure about how it would work long-term. When they left they decided to give it a go and just kept seeing each other when they could (roughly every week). IMO Caila liked him, but still wasn't sure about the Ashley situation and her feelings yet. Fast forward to Jared deciding to go on vacation with Ashley in July. Fast forward to Jared and Ashley still communicating every day. Their relationship never changed. And then you have whatever kept being brought up about Paradise. Rumours about what Caila said. Honestly, I don't think these two had a chance.

@SunnyRachel I think Caila's realized she's dealing with people who are illogical and insane, and that there's no way to win in that situation. Her instagram caption "A reminder I need to settle my heart when things out of my control try to impede on my life" says a lot to me. IMO she knows that Ashley is trying to hurt her in any way she can but that she has no control over what Ashley says or does. What she can control is how she reacts to it. I think that's a very mature and classy way to approach this situation. IMO Ashley wants someone to engage in a war with her, and meanwhile Caila is choosing to move onwards and upwards. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:07 pm

I posted this in Ashley's thread already but figured I should post it here too since the same topic is being discussed in both threads. Caila tweeted a response to Ashley's Cosmo article.

"Poignantly written article. @ashleyiaco had nothing to do with why Jared and I aren't together. She is a good person"
https://twitter.com/cailaquinn/status/771835727793487872

They exchanged a couple tweets after that with Ashley thanking Caila and apologizing for the things she said about her. IMO they have both extended an olive branch and if they can put it behind them, then IMO, that is all that matters.

Last edited by hae1001 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Caila is an amazing, wise, mature woman and gorgeous to boot. A truly beautiful woman inside and out.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Seems like Ashley was telling the truth in her blog as I suspected. It's still no excuse for how she treated Caila, but it provides context that was missing in regards to why other cast members have acted the way they have towards Caila. It was also very mature of Caila to tweet what she did because even though it seems like they hashed things out while filming ellen I don't think that kind of cordial exchange on twitter would have been started by Ashley I.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Caila is an amazing, wise, mature woman and gorgeous to boot. A truly beautiful woman inside and out.

:claphands Seriously. Caila hasn't played the victim once. I think Caila has just wanted everyone to put down their weapons and move on from the beginning. And the thing is, I think most people thought Ashley was saying what she thought happened. But Caila also said that she was misinterpreted when Ashley confronted her. Why is that overlooked? That's what we've been saying from the start. So if Ashley believed that Caila meant those things, IMO that still doesn't justify the things Ashley has said and done because they truly were disproportionate to the supposed offence. Unfortunately I think Ashley will likely continue behaving that way because this was never about Caila to begin with IMO. I guess we can hope she learned something.

Caila took the mature approach throughout this. She's acknowledged Ashley's motivations (anger/jealousy) and hasn't ever attacked her back. I think Caila has known this was more to do with Jared's issues than anything else. I hope this puts this one-sided fight to bed. Ashley would never have extended that olive branch first, and it's a testament to Caila's character that she did.

Last edited by siena on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:24 pm

@siena so true she is and was! Caila still is one of kind and rare from these shows. Let's hope she exits and never look back soon:) She's been gutted and abused yet she remained who she was.Only 24 years old and still showed much more integrity than people older than her imo May she find her Ames in the real world.
@Fingersandtoes she sure is. May she find her a great man who is worthy enough for her in the future!

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg