SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:29 am

Bach AU posted these on their official FB page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could be a clue since they are posting Alex and Olena so maybe F2 and race for Richie's heart in finale?

So far only Olena's HTD pics posted

ETA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] saw your post just now and IA. I think they are focusing on Olena at this point and could definitely be a clue if she is F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:31 am

romance realist wrote:
mrsT wrote:Check this out... courtesy DM. (apologies if they have been posted already)

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3783719/Richie-Strahan-final-three-Bachelor-girls-Nikki-Alex-Olena-check-airport-ahead-flight-Bali-film-finale.html

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think it has been posted yet but the photos include some of those used in the New Idea article.
Dailymail trying to create an impression it is all happening now, not months ago. Embarressed!

IA, these are more detailed photos, it could be the same pap that took the pictures and gave a couple to New Idea but this fuller set to DM....at least now we know the New Idea pics are legit laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:41 am

mrsT wrote:Check this out... courtesy DM. (apologies if they have been posted already)

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3783719/Richie-Strahan-final-three-Bachelor-girls-Nikki-Alex-Olena-check-airport-ahead-flight-Bali-film-finale.html
Hasn't been posted yet so thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting yes

Looks like some more pics here and NI got them from the same paparazzi to use in their magazine. 
Richie looks excited here laugh out loud and no wonder the paps knew the F3 since this it is pretty obvious. 
I suspect that even if they didn't get the money shot for FRC that they could guess it is one of these three.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:06 am

He has facial hair! When did he shave it off? Does this change the timeline?

Last edited by robinvi on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:13 am

robinvi wrote:He has facial hair! When did he shave it off?

Good pick up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:15 am

I don't think he does shave it off? It just appears a bit longer in some of the s/caps IMO. Even in the finale photos he has some facial hair.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:16 am

robinvi wrote:He has facial hair! When did he shave it off? Does this change the timeline?

I don't think he shaves it off completely it just gets longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The lead kissing a contestant in front of other contestants is nothing new. It has been done so many times.

Why would it bother anyone. If Olena was confident in her relationship, or whoever the F1 is, shouldn't care about any one else other than the connection they have with the lead IMHO.
IA. I never understand when a contestant, if F1, focuses on the other relationships.

If there is insecurity or doubt or jealousy there maybe that's why but if they are F1 and happy then I don't get why a contestant would talk about that stuff to the media, especially if they already "won"?

I think she was referring to the times why she could not open up because seeing all those scenes made her questioned her relationship with Richie especially that happened after her date with Richie. Remember she went in not knowing what to expect unlike some of the other girls. I think it is only reasonable to question her connection with Richie. It's only in second episode. I do not think she was referring to currently but was referring to when the show was on. I think I agree with many that she is being real. JMO.

Last edited by Quane on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:25 am

I don't think so. In the Nikki sc his face is clean shaven. I don't know how to bring it over on my tablet. But the close up sc of Nikki and Richie on the floaty thing.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ the oddest part to me of that OK mag interview with Olena is how she said that "Alex was all over Richie" and it is fine with her but not fine that Nikki was? Doesn't make sense to me at all for it to be fine with Alex and not Nikki, regardless of a kiss or no kiss, imo. If Olena is F1 especially I don't see why she even would care at the end of the day if she got the guy. I'd actually think she would feel more sorry for someone but that's just me since I wouldn't care to go about dogging anyone in the media especially if I "win".

Then again, who even knows if what is printed in these articles is actually what any of these contestants are actually saying and maybe Olena never even said any of this stuff. Without an actual interview that is on tv or radio (and not spliced like it was with Heather - because it was later revealed that the radio spliced her talking in present tense and she never said anything about winning or being with him) it is hard to gauge the facts from the storylines even with magazines that are supposed to be more credible they still post all sorts of nutso stuff.

I think we have to be careful of what the media wrote. They are all doing it under the directive of the producers. Since earlier on the media was painted as untrustworthy. I have embraced that after reading the posts here and the reasons put forth by many of the professional posters. I think we need to take what the media wrote with a grain of salt. JMHO

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:41 am

robinvi wrote:I don't think so. In the Nikki sc his face is clean shaven. I don't know how to bring it over on my tablet. But the close up sc of Nikki and Richie on the floaty thing.

IMO he definitely has it, I just re-watched the promo again on the tenplay site and there is definite facial hair just doesn't appear to be as long as the finale shot.

EDITED
My s/caps just for an idea of richies facial hair.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:43 am

So he arrives to Bali with slightly longer facial hair, trims it and let's it grow back. Richie your facial hair is to complicated.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT