SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:45 am

Stripe wrote:
in_denial wrote:Georgia is wearing white nail polish in the screencaps with Matty on the couch (most likely Singapore?). She doesn't appear to be wearing nail polish in any of the other screencaps that haven't aired (that show her hands). So , I am thinking that she has nail polish on for Singapore dates - will have to keep an eye out for any extra sc to see who the other guy may be (if it's only F2 in Singapore).

Yes, it's nail polish analysing time again!

I looked at this the other day!  Georgia is wearing the white nail polish in the pap pics at Sydney airport when she got back from Singapore so I think Matty is definitely one of the F2.
Yayyyyyy. I knew I'd seen the nail polish and have been madly looking back for it. Good job nail polish detectives I'm calling Matty F1 (brashly and without further evidence).

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:14 am

Stripe wrote:
in_denial wrote:Georgia is wearing white nail polish in the screencaps with Matty on the couch (most likely Singapore?). She doesn't appear to be wearing nail polish in any of the other screencaps that haven't aired (that show her hands). So , I am thinking that she has nail polish on for Singapore dates - will have to keep an eye out for any extra sc to see who the other guy may be (if it's only F2 in Singapore).

I looked at this the other day!  Georgia is wearing the white nail polish in the pap pics at Sydney airport when she got back from Singapore so I think Matty is definitely one of the F2.

I have attached a photo to show the white nail polish that Georgia had when she was papped returning to Australia from Singapore

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 37a9cd10

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3762765/The-Bachelorette-star-Georgia-Love-looks-downcast-arrives-Sydney-filming-s-Singapore-finale.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:35 am

in_denial wrote:
Stripe wrote:

I have attached a photo to show the white nail polish that Georgia had when she was papped returning to Australia from Singapore

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 37a9cd10

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3762765/The-Bachelorette-star-Georgia-Love-looks-downcast-arrives-Sydney-filming-s-Singapore-finale.html

Awesome job guys. This picture below is Georgia on her way to Singapore with no nail polish. Source Diimex.com
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1FDA9CC4-94AD-44EF-86A9-138FF53E9AAB
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:38 am

Hi all... just looking at this screenshot up close again. I actually think it's Courtney. If you look at the hair and how it's wispy and swept up to the side ... he's the only one whose hair looks like that. Osher's hair is always full of product and slicked back to the opposite side.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen13
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:18 am

@Flowergrrl
I was resigned to this being a dead end screenshot but I have now double checked all Courtney's screen shots and definitely nothing there so far that places him in Singapore. On the couch there are warm jackets and blankets, in the plane he has a jumper on. If Courtney is one of the F2 I would be really surprised at this point. I would almost think he is scripted F2 if this is the case.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:23 am

So with the new nail polish evidence, the summer dress that G is wearing in the scenes with Matty and the pool jumping black shorts possible evidence so far we only have Matty in Singapore.

No one else for sure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:31 am

Yes very compelling evidence for Matty J only at this point.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:50 am

Oh and btw kudos to the posters that noticed and matched the nail polish.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:21 am

Great sleuthing of the nail polish to confirm/support the s/caps sleuthed upthread by @Sundy, @Katiebelle, @LovingLove, and @lrose for Matty J in Singapore  clapping!

Looks like Matty J is a lock for being in F2 yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:34 am

Are there any other s/caps that could be possibly in Singapore? question

Also, is there any evidence or article stating that FDs are in Singapore? I recall for Richie's season the media clearly stated that FD/F3 were in Bali but no media yet stating F3/FD in Singapore?

If FDs/F3 are in Australia like Sam Frost/BetteAUS1 the F3/FDs were in Australia (as was first posted in the filming thread) based on this,the s/caps for Lee (biking), Jake (boat), or Courtney (airplane) could be FDs in Australia?

Lee has a filming date of August 17 so he has evidence to support his s/caps potentially being FDs in Australia (if not a HTD or something else) and since Matty J is sleuthed to be in F2, then it is between Jake or Courtney to be in F3?
:detective

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:36 am

Could the Courtney (air plane) date be part of the beach date ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:43 am

It wouldn't be in Singapore. It's freaking hot all year around and Courtney is wearing a sweater on the plane.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme