SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:15 am

Wow - great sleuthing hahaha.

anyway the shorts are definitely NOT the same though they are black. The old ones are long, almost to his knees whereas the singapore ones are short, you can see a good part of the thigh. I would be shocked if the shorts are the same ones.
It could still be Matty but not the same shorts.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:17 am

I saw those pics (posted in Matty's thread the contiki connection when asked about his past employment etc) but ITA, they're not the shorts and no thighs seen.

The legs of both look similar to me... so still looking :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:22 am

nd4reality wrote:Wow - great sleuthing hahaha.

anyway the shorts are definitely NOT the same though they are black. The old ones are long, almost to his knees whereas the singapore ones are short, you can see a good part of the thigh. I would be shocked if the shorts are the same ones.
It could still be Matty but not the same shorts.

Yes that's cool, wasn't suggesting they were the same but people do tend to have particular taste in colours and also thought it would be a good side by side comparison for the show screen cap.  I added a 4th pic where the shorts are riding up a but, showing a hint of thigh....  And now I feel dirty having just written that sentence ...  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Matty LCD in Singapore = cable car and bell park of happiness at Fabre peak and Raffles Hotel (as NI mag states)

Some of these s/caps could be from FD in Australia and not in Singapore (the earlier ones).
If all are in Singapore then there's quite a few different outfits seen.
Ep 11/FD/F3 or Ep 12/Finale - Matty J FD/F3 or LCD/F2 speculated to be in Singapore based on nail polish for Georgia

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Image144

Ep 12/finale - Matty J LCD in Singapore -- Georgia's outfit matches the one in New Idea magazine 
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Image136
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 161017-bachelorette2
http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/bachelorette-finalists-revealed-georgia-love

All s/caps by Sundy http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette

Raffles Hotel to match s/caps for Matty (the flowers may match?)

Bobette wrote: Searching Google Images for 'Raffles Hotel Rooftop Pool" brings up this picture:

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 IDInvt5
link

Is that white nail polish in the last photo? Anyone else see it? Could that mean that first photo is definitely in Singapore?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:27 am

"Just a hint of thigh" Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698 I love it @Bobette yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:28 am

Its OK don't feel bad. laugh out loud - sleuthing lady just sleuthing. I originally thought that the pointy toes was the clue which it well may be. However IMO anyone that has learned to dive by taking swim classes would have a similar technique so it could be either guy.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:31 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:snipped [from Matty's s/caps]

Is that white nail polish in the last photo? Anyone else see it? Could that mean that first photo is definitely in Singapore?
Definitely looks like it to me. So both s/caps in Singapore then unless she wore the same nail polish or similar.
Going by the clothing alone, I think both s/caps are Singapore since they are dressed like it's warm out. Plus the tropical foliage.

I am trying to find a match to the gate they are walking through to pinpoint where they are in Singapore. Started with Raffles hotel but not much luck atm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am

Could the gate be at the 'Bell of Happiness" place? Or whatever NI called it?

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:37 am

Confession: i have been googling for backs of thighs of all F5's for a while and felt very embarrassed that I even had the thought in the first place! Shouldnt have been surprised really after the arm hair sleuthing in Richie's season! @nd4reality, of the F5, I have only found one of Courtney in similar diving position but from the side.  Will keep looking ....

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:40 am

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP1cnQOPkUsShLgFqswO9WX2Kg8QlNEQL6GGoarxyn0ISncKbO

Is this a match - note the shape of the metalwork?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:41 am

We have sleuthed candle heights, shadows, tiny boats on the horizon, mens cowlicks, elbows, hips just about any body part really. Its nice to know this is the season for thighs. laugh out loud.
I'm really ashamed to say that lee's are just eyedrool. But there I said it. Sue me.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:44 am

I am thinking the legs in the pic may be Lee's... he wears shorter shorts and shape looks similar to his and also point toes from what I hear laugh out loud

Now that I think about it.. Does anyone see any tattoos on his feet or legs? Matty has tattoos on his feet (front ankles) and on the side (can see in the pics above of him jumping). I wish the s/cap could show the fronts of his thighs since he has tattos on both of them in the front as well.

That would make it too easy though so hopefully the location could be sluethed and pinpointed to Lee or Matty
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme