SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:57 am

brownravens wrote:I found it incredibly interesting that the rose order was Lee, Matty and then Jake. Georgia has previous given the first rose to SD or SQT people - obviously Lee got the first rose but she gave Matty one before Jake....Hmmm....

Seems like they could be F2 then as spoiled?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:I found it incredibly interesting that the rose order was Lee, Matty and then Jake. Georgia has previous given the first rose to SD or SQT people - obviously Lee got the first rose but she gave Matty one before Jake....Hmmm....

Yeah that was the vibe that i got tbh... As hot as the kiss with Jake was, I think he defs likes her more than she likes him.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:13 pm

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yeah that was the vibe that i got tbh... As hot as the kiss with Jake was, I think he defs likes her more than she likes him.

@brownravens this is what makes this forum so addicting LOL....we see things so differently. I saw raw emotion with Georgia in her ITM after SQT with Jake.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:54 pm

@4health I think there was lots of emotion but IMO that date was to remind everybody that Jake still existed going into HTDs. I loved Jake's first SD but I think the vibe has definitely changed since then, especially from her end.

Also the fact that she didn't really have a problem to discuss with him has been taken positively but I think that's more likely to be less investment on her end.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:00 pm

brownravens wrote:@4health I think there was lots of emotion but IMO that date was to remind everybody that Jake still existed going into HTDs. I loved Jake's first SD but I think the vibe has definitely changed since then, especially from her end.

Also the fact that she didn't really have a problem to discuss with him has been taken positively but I think that's more likely to be less investment on her end.

@brownravens I have to say respectively I disagree.  If she was less invested in Jake he would have been sent home not Cameron.  Cameron had more time then most and I truly think she is constantly comparing and seeing who is close to what she felt with Jake on their first date IMO.  I don't believe the media and what they are putting out there.  It's too much of mix messaging and I think there is a reason to their madness.   Why would the media release F2 weeks before HTD's?  ....IMO There is more to the story.

I will continue to sleuth....it has stopped since the S'pore images came out......Georgia in the green dress, Jake's green tie, Jake with a hair cut, Lee with glasses, the PI background etc.  All those things is part of sleuthing and that has stopped which is sad because I really think people will be surprised how this all plays out.  I am still on the Matty J will not win train!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:11 pm

I don't know what to make of her solo time with Jake. She has always been comfortable speaking really candidly with him which IMO is good but this time was definitely more tense. It could be the nerves of thinking about going into hometowns or could be that she knows she'll be getting rid of him soon. Time will tell.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:48 pm

Blackhalo: your profile picture should be on a harlequin cover Hugesmile

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:34 pm

Yes I have to admit I re-watched last night's episode again LOL.  But a few things I noticed that I just want mentioned here and if someone is interested to get the SCs that would be great.  I believe that Lee's 1:1 date was after the GD. I could be wrong but the boys got their hair cut during this time.  

You see the boys during the recording date and their hair is longer.
You see the boys talking during KFC dinner and their hair is cut
You see the boys hair cut during the RC
Then you see Lee walk into the RC late and the boys ask about him getting the rose.

If he had the date before the recording they would have already known about him not getting a rose.  This also explains that during the recording date you see Matty J in his red plaid shirt talking about the GD, the same shirt he is wearing during the KFC dinner.  Matty J was the only bach talking about the recording date because maybe the others were getting their hair cut. So, that shows that the GD was first and Jake's SQT and then Lee got the SD which was a daytime date only not an all day date.  Hence why it seemed so short.  Why tptb decided to edit it this way which makes Matty's comment during PI make more sense.  "if things goes good with Lee then that would knock out Jake because Jake got the SQT not the 1:1.  

Did they edit it to show Jake getting 1:1 time before HTD?  

Did Lee get a 1:1 just before RC because Georgia did have questions about Lee after their GD?
Oh things to sleuth and think about....
You just never know why they do what they do except to tell their story......

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:07 am

I also think Lee's date was after the group and I cant believe Jake thought he deserved a SD over Lee even after getting the SQT at the group date(side eyeing him if this is the case).
But i disagree about it not being a full day. Lee went in the morning and I think the sit down was in the evening to night time. Lee walked in just before Georgia at the CP which reminds me of Snez doing the same after her 2nd SD with SamW. Remember the rowing bit was cut off and we may be able to check the time of day on the picture posted of the rowing date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:15 am

see2love wrote:I also think Lee's date was after the group and I cant believe Jake thought he deserved a SD over Lee even after getting the SQT at the group date(side eyeing him if this is the case).
But i disagree about it not being a full day. Lee went in the morning and I think the sit down was in the evening to night time. Lee walked in just before Georgia at the CP which reminds me of Snez doing the same after her 2nd SD with SamW. Remember the rowing bit was cut off and we may be able to check the time of day on the picture posted of the rowing date.

Oh I thought I was the only one who thought this. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me regarding the order of the single and group date
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:17 am

Sundy wrote:
see2love wrote:I also think Lee's date was after the group and I cant believe Jake thought he deserved a SD over Lee even after getting the SQT at the group date(side eyeing him if this is the case).

Oh I thought I was the only one who thought this. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me regarding the order of the single and group date
yup, Lee's date was the full-day, there are BTS pics to corroborate this.

Also, his evening portion was back at the Bachpad where Georgia stayed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:01 am

@see2love my point was that it might have been the same day as the RC hence Lee walking in late to the RC and then the boys ask how it went.  So even if it was morning to early evening still the same day as RC IMO.  The didn't show anyone reading the GD card only the SD so the SD card could be easily be before Jake got his SQT you just don't know, I need to go re-watch and see if the guys hair is short when the SD was read.....my point to all this is you just never know with the edit and why they show things the way they do.  So when you say "he deserved" a SD it could be just that, he hadn't had his SQT yet....???  JMO

Edited: so re-watched and when Lee's SD card was read, the guys hair has not been cut yet. Matty J has his red plaid shirt on like all the PI's about the recording date. So, since Jake had his SQT if I am right. IMO the boys didn't view SQT the same as 1:1 SD card, and Jake just wants to spend more time with her but congratulated Lee and was okay with it really IMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme