SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Bringing over here from SM thread
4health wrote:

@Bobette I can see your thought process. This PI was done at Matty's sister home and the clothes don't match the IG photo or what he wore with Georgia at the horses or dinner.
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Screen11
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Screen11
yes the others clothes of his sister matches but the hair of his sister doesn't in my opinion....in the IG photo she hair part in on the side IMO.  I don't think this matters to prove either F2/F1 because whether it was posted on the 28th or taken on the 28th either way he was done with the show.......#chickendinner could mean they had chicken at the HTD LOL.....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:26 pm

I think the s/cap for Matty and G may be during his MTP if the wicker chairs are anything to go by. Since G's clothes are different in the other s/cap, I am guessing that is for another MTP (Lee's?)

question
Bobette wrote:Posting these here re: a discussion in another thread on whether we are sure Georgia's sister meets the guys in Singapore and not Australia. Definitely looks like Singapore to me and the wicker chair they are on is a match for the SC of Matty & G in the preview.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 DehQWd4
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 MpHhCRa
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 240k9Qe
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 7C56gPz
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 7DQoj5y

Source: TenPlay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think the s/cap for Matty and G may be during his MTP if the wicker chairs are anything to go by. Since G's clothes are different in the other s/cap, I am guessing that is for another MTP (Lee's?)

question
Bobette wrote:Posting these here re: a discussion in another thread on whether we are sure Georgia's sister meets the guys in Singapore and not Australia. Definitely looks like Singapore to me and the wicker chair they are on is a match for the SC of Matty & G in the preview.

Great point about the different clothes!  And hair also.  So if Jake's not there I guess the "smooth" comment is re: Lee?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think the s/cap for Matty and G may be during his MTP if the wicker chairs are anything to go by. Since G's clothes are different in the other s/cap, I am guessing that is for another MTP (Lee's?)

question

Great point about the different clothes!  And hair also.  So if Jake's not there I guess the "smooth" comment is re: Lee?

Very good catch. yes
Also the wicker chair with G&M is surrounded by the palms and hibiscus but not so in the SC's of the sister. Could be moving props around or there is a whole suite of wicker furniture but either way the light and background suggest it is a different MTF.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing over here from SM thread
4health wrote:

@Bobette I can see your thought process. This PI was done at Matty's sister home and the clothes don't match the IG photo or what he wore with Georgia at the horses or dinner.
yes the others clothes of his sister matches but the hair of his sister doesn't in my opinion....in the IG photo she hair part in on the side IMO.  I don't think this matters to prove either F2/F1 because whether it was posted on the 28th or taken on the 28th either way he was done with the show.......#chickendinner could mean they had chicken at the HTD LOL.....

@AllAboutLove thanks if you want to add to those SC about the IG photos here is another comparison I did...Does this look like this could be the same day of the HTD or even the day after? Thoughts...this is screenshots from the HTD and then the IG photo that is August 28th....
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Matty_10

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:56 pm

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing over here from SM thread
4health wrote:

@AllAboutLove thanks if you want to add to those SC about the IG photos here is another comparison I did...Does this look like this could be the same day of the HTD or even the day after?  Thoughts...this is screenshots from the HTD and then the IG photo that is August 28th....
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Matty_10

Quoting myself and also bringing in the other IG pics for those who may not have seen them on the other thread:

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 DBE199E4-3C71-4250-9582-2356C6518872Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 40E99E46-75EE-4C40-9C2A-3E1562B8174FBachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 6A698416-3D2A-4EE9-BF9B-6B090AD1F4D6

Bobette wrote: So it looks like the IG photos were taken around the time of the HTD, but not uploaded until the 28th, maybe because they were warned not to publish and photos with Matty in it until after filming wrapped.  That would make sense.

The HTD dinner at his sister's house shows them arriving late afternoon/early evening judging by the light, and then by the time his sister starts grilling Georgia it's shown to be night, meaning the IG photos couldn't have been taken that day.

We know the PIs were shot after the dinner date since Matty is recapping it, so the most likely scenario is probably that they shot the dinner date one day, then went back the next morning to shoot the PIs, then after that they all went out for drinks.

If I've got all that correct that means they wouldn't have know the outcome of the finale when the IG photos were taken, nor when the PIs were shot (so their tone in the interviews is probably not as relevant as I first thought).  

Also I agree the #chickendinner tag is probably just someone being supportive, not an indication that they know the result.  So overall not as much of a clue to Matty being F1 as I hoped, but still interesting.  The sleuthing continues!

Adding in reference to the brother in law's outfit - I think the producers would have either asked the family to wear the same clothes they wore to the dinner for continuity, or he just wore the same thing 2 days in a row, or he just likes blue shirts.

All just IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:00 pm

@Bobette If the show tries to paint Lee as smooth in a negative way they really are reaching, imo.  no no

Lee's basically a dork who says his voice is god-awful but tries singing anyway and doesn't appear confident at all but says he has never felt so vulnerable in his life and scared about being hurt and even tells Georgia he is scared about being hurt.

Plus, Georgia herself said that Lee is just like herself, and a mirror image. Not to mention, Lee telling Georgia how much he loves her daggy side (dagginess is the opposite of smooth).

Even without his shirt on during the show, Lee was shy and the one turning away from the cameras in the scenes where they guys had their shirts off and relates to what he said in his WHO mag article that being on the show he would wake up some mornings and think "What does Georgia see in me" as he felt insecure and that the other guys were amazing (something he told Georgia and has said post-show).

So I totally think Lee is the opposite of smooth --- especially since Lee was bullied growing up and was overweight, with glasses (he really does need them), braces, bad skin and bullied enough to change schools. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:11 pm

I honestly reckon smooth is Matty because that's an established part of his narrative at the moment.

But I've also heard from a number of my mates in Melbourne (that go to Emerson and similar) that Lee is quite the player - not that it makes him a bad guy or anything but defs gets the loving from the ladies...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette yep, Lee is super smooth. So smooth that he says his voice is god-awful but tries singing anyway. So smooth that he tells Georgia he is scared to get hurt.

If the show tries to paint Lee as smooth in a negative way they really are reaching, imo.  no no

Lee's basically a dork and Georgia herself said that Lee is just like herself, and a mirror image. Not to mention, Lee telling Georgia how much he loves her daggy side (dagginess is the opposite of smooth).

Even without his shirt on during the show, Lee was shy and the one turning away from the cameras in the scenes where they guys had their shirts off,

Sso I totally think Lee is the opposite of smooth --- especially since Lee was bullied growing up and was overweight, with glasses (he really does need them), braces, bad skin and bullied enough to change schools.

@AllAboutLove, never fear, I don't think he has been protrayed as being overly smooth in a negative way on the show.  If this was the first time the sister has met him she wouldn't know any of that stuff about his bad voice or his bullying history or his vulnerability or how he is with Georgia.  

If the comment is in relation to Lee, it would be based off a short meeting and if there's one thing this season has taught us, first impressions mean nothing! If Lee is F1, the sister's comment about being smooth (if it is about him) would have been included to "throw us off the scent".

Also I agree with @SeaBear's comments from a locked thread (can't quote) that Lee is just as invested as Matty but has self-protective mechanisms in place.  I think it's this that may make him come across as aloof/smooth.  

Georgia did mention in an earlier episode that she thinks Matty would have always been popular (on the Love Boat - "you light up a room and I feel like you would have been told this your whole life" I think was the quote).

So if it comes down to the two of them she might suspect that Matty would 'bounce back' quicker from heartbreak perhaps? Personally, I'd like to see her with Matty, but I still think she will most likely choose Lee for F1.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:17 pm

In terms of smoothness, I find Jake very smooth...but IMO, I do see a level of smoothness also with Lee, and to a lesser extent Matty. I have also seen people referring to Lee as smooth on social media - I can't remember exactly where I read it (was probably the closed Bach FB page), but one woman made a comment that her husband has worked with Lee before on jobs and that he came across as a "player". I like Lee, but I definitely get a smooth vibe from him. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:18 pm

We have heard a lot about Lee's back story, a magazine article about being bullied and lots of stuff about him feeling insecure. Makes me wonder why we haven't heard much at all about Matty's. His parents split when he was young and he was virtually raised by his mum and sister, yet apart from his dad not being at his HTD and him talking a lot about how close he is to his sister this whole backstory has been ignored. HTD would have been the perfect opportunity to explain it - but instead they just gave his sister the super possessive edit and left it at that. Silly, because now she's getting SM backlash and their relationship hasn't been properly explained.

And if Matty was F1 wouldn't his backstory be talked about more - especially as it's one of the reasons he is so romantic... He said in OK mag that he wants to be the kind of husband his mum never had.

Just another thing leaning towards Lee as F1 IMO

In relation to who would 'bounce back' faster... Just because Matty's younger than Lee I don't think he'll be bouncing back fast from this. I believe he's genuinely falling in love, and their time in Singapore looks amazingly romantic. He seems like the kind of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, and that can actually make it harder to bounce back because he's admitted his feelings to himself for longer. If she breaks his heart at F2 I think he'll take just as long as Lee would to recover. Personally I don't think anyone deserves to go at F2, and I think it will be heartbreaking for whoever it is. She might not want to hurt anyone, or lead anyone on... but that's the show... and it's going to be a Kleenex kind of night!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:24 pm

brownravens wrote:I honestly reckon smooth is Matty because that's an established part of his narrative at the moment.

But I've also heard from a number of my mates in Melbourne (that go to Emerson and similar) that Lee is quite the player - not that it makes him a bad guy or anything but defs gets the loving from the ladies...

I live in Melbourne and I've heard similar. As soon as his promo stuff started prior to the show I was hearing from people who knew him or knew of him. He's well and truly linked to the Melb social scene here - the Bartels, etc, and from what I've heard he definitely didn't need the show to find a girl. and as you say, that doesn't make him bad or less deserving... it just is what it is. TBH I can't imagine many of the top 10 would need the show. They're all beautiful.

I think the fact that GL's sister and friend on Insta have only commented on photos of GL & MJ means she probably thought Lee was smooth.

LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme