SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:23 am

I feel her pain a bit. When I first met my future inlaws, my then boyfriends sister just had a baby. He was so excited he took me to the hospital with him, when I met his mother and sister for the first time ever. His mother took the newborn baby (he was born around 6 hours prior) and put him into my arms ! I was terrified. Of course i was just 18 when all this happened and had never held a newborn before plus the stress of meeting his folks for the first time. That little boy is almost 30 years old today ! Bless.

I don't get a maternal vibe for G at all and I don't blame her one bit. I myself though I'm a mom of 2 beautiful boys was not maternal and motherhood did not come naturally to me. I was so glad when they moved from the baby years into childhood and now that they are young adults I could not be happier. Its not everyone's cup of tea but if Matty really is hell bent on a baby mama immediately, G is not it. IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:27 am

nd4reality wrote:I feel her pain a bit. When I first met my future inlaws, my then boyfriends sister just had a baby. He was so excited he took me to the hospital with him, when I met his mother and sister for the first time ever. His mother took the newborn baby (he was born around 6 hours prior) and put him into my arms ! I was terrified. Of course i was just 18 when all this happened and had never held a newborn before plus the stress of meeting his folks for the first time. That little boy is almost 30 years old today ! Bless.

I don't get a maternal vibe for G at all and I don't  blame her one bit. I myself though I'm a mom of 2 beautiful boys was not maternal and motherhood did not come naturally to me. I was so glad when they moved from the baby years into childhood and now that they are young adults I could not be happier. Its not everyone's cup of tea but if Matty really is hell bent on a baby mama immediately, G is not it. IMO of course.

Really agree with this.
I don't think Georgia is in this zone at all.
In this she is closest to lee I think.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:31 am

I also don't think negatively about G not wanting kids at all. Not everyone wants to or should be made to feel bad if they don't want kids. I admire that G made it clear that it is not something she wants to do, at least not soon
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:37 am

As somebody in the same age group and headspace as Georgia, I think the fact that she doesn't know who she ends up with, where she will live and what her job will be really comes into the "I'm not ready for kids" comment. Once she's able to answer those questions and begin settling down, then she may begin to feel differently.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:41 am

And if you have someone who is optimistic about these leaps into the unknown you can take them earlier than you thought, or just take them, when you may otherwise not have. IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:00 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:As somebody in the same age group and headspace as Georgia, I think the fact that she doesn't know who she ends up with, where she will live and what her job will be really comes into the "I'm not ready for kids" comment. Once she's able to answer those questions and begin settling down, then she may begin to feel differently.

Great perspective! Thanks for sharing. I wasn't a baby person but had my first at age 34. At 27, I would have made the same faces as Georgia. Even today, my husband is far more gaga over babies than I am!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5326

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Can someone embed the new sneak peek for those of us that can't watch it...pretty please! beatingheart I know there is one a little more detail then another.....???

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:47 pm

^ I uploaded and posted the finale sneak peek upthread. (pg. 51) Is that the one you are talking about?

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:44 pm

makeover wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Maybe her sister is calling Lee smooth? It could explain why G is objecting against that! I mean he is very good looking and sauve but also dorky and perhaps his sister hadnt seen that side yet?

Lee is very dorky and his personality is definitely not smooth. Almost a case of looking different on the outside than how he is.

Out of the two, Lee is definitely the less smooth one. For someone so good-looking I can feel some self consciousness when he's speaking. Matty is very outgoing and an extrovert (Lee is more of an introvert), not sure if that can be seen as smooth to some people?

Personally, I kinda disagree about Lee not being smooth.  I definitely find him smooth.  The way he speaks is very private school, well-thought out lines and carefully worded sentences.  He doesn't waste words and has a reserved, rather cultivated way of speaking.  All JMO obviously.

Last edited by solaroo on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:42 pm

solaroo wrote:
makeover wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Lee is very dorky and his personality is definitely not smooth. Almost a case of looking different on the outside than how he is.

Out of the two, Lee is definitely the less smooth one. For someone so good-looking I can feel some self consciousness when he's speaking. Matty is very outgoing and an extrovert (Lee is more of an introvert), not sure if that can be seen as smooth to some people?

Personally, I kinda disagree about Lee being smooth.  I definitely find him smooth.  The way he speaks is very private school, well-thought out lines and carefully worded sentences.  He doesn't waste words and has a reserved, rather cultivated way of speaking.  All JMO obviously.

I have to agree. In my mind, the guy people are saying is the mature gentleman (Lee) is more likely to be 'smooth' than the one people describe as an excitable puppy (Matty). None of these are my words btw... but it's obviously how they're coming across to others, so I would think perhaps that's how they would more likely come across to her sister. Lee speaks softly, selects his words very carefully (too slowly for me at times), and that come come across as being disingenuous.

To be clear, I don't see Matty as young or puppy-like at all. He is 29 and to me he is all man. He knows what he wants, is extremely self-aware and in touch with his emotions, and is able to very clearly articulate his feelings.

Obviously all JMO
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Couldn't it be that Lee has/has had stuttering problems and has learnt to speak slowly to avoid it?. I have family members who have/had speech therapy for stuttering they speak like that. They are encouraged to collect their thoughts first and speak slowly.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:02 pm

LynnTa wrote:Couldn't it be that Lee has/has had stuttering problems and has learnt to speak slowly to avoid it?. I have family members who have/had speech therapy for stuttering they speak like that. They are encouraged to collect their thoughts  first and speak slowly.

Very possibly @LynnTa. There could be a completely legitimate reason for him speaking that way. It also could just be him - there's nothing wrong with it. I'm not saying he is disingenuous, but without knowing him it may come across as him being 'smooth'. Just trying to think of which man she saw as being 'smooth', and IMO Lee is more likely to be viewed in that light on first meeting.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme