SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Hi All! First time poster, long time reader! Love your work! I've been sleuthing along for the past few seasons of Australian Bach and B'ette, thought it was about time time I joined in  Smiley

Not sure if this has been sleuthed yet, but just watching the sneak peek for next week, and it looks like the FRC (Georgia standing by the pool) was held at the Sofitel So Singapore by their rooftop pool. What do you guys think?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 HI-SO-Swimming-Pool-with-Couple1-1600x1000
(Source: Sofitel So Singapore website)

lrose wrote:Surprised how quickly that uploaded  giggling

(recorded from tenplay website)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:10 pm

^ What an amazing venue!! It looks so romantic. GL and whoever she chooses will no doubt have enjoyed an amazing night there together after it all wrapped. Lucky girl.

LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:13 pm

Sugar&Spice wrote:Hi All! First time poster, long time reader! Love your work! I've been sleuthing along for the past few seasons of Australian Bach and B'ette, thought it was about time time I joined in  Smiley

Not sure if this has been sleuthed yet, but just watching the sneak peek for next week, and it looks like the FRC (Georgia standing by the pool) was held at the Sofitel So Singapore by their rooftop pool. What do you guys think?

Definitely looks like a match to me - great job! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:15 pm

see2love wrote:I did say i wasn't quoting her though laugh out loud. The exact words said to Matty was not flutter inducing on that first day IMO.
She could also be talking about Matty as no one knows exactly what these people are thinking about when they give interviews. Some do as shout outs and some as a misdirection

Jake's words were pretty memorable out of all of them IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:35 pm

I just rewatched Lee, Matty and Jake's arrivals and Lee's was by far the best and most memorable - for me anyway.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:40 pm

I would say she'd be excited to see her first meeting with her boyfriend again regardless of who he was.

A clue Lee is F1? - of course she would be excited and getting butterflies about seeing it again because it was such a grand entrance, and they had a spark straight away.

A clue Matty is F1? - she said 'hopefully' she'd see the first time she clapped eyes on him. Perhaps knowing their first meeting wasn't going to be highlighted because of her first impression not being great, she 'hoped' editors would still show it.

Last edited by LovingLove on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:44 pm

I cant imagine she would think her first meeting with Lee wouldnt be highlighted - he had a donkey with him!

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Taken from the interview directly:
"While previous singles including Frost and former Bachelors Sam Wood, Tim Robards and Richie Strahan have said they knew straight away who their “one” was, Love says the exact opposite could be the case in her season.
“Something I’ve really learnt is that first impressions don’t mean that much,” she says.
“Some of the instant connections I did have with people ended there and on the flip side, there were other people who, had I to make my decision on night one, I would never have looked at again. And they ended up being extremely big parts of my life.”
It’s an attitude that may not have happened had she not experienced previous heartbreak, says Love."
“I can’t wait to watch my own story play out,” she says.
“What’s amazing is that I will hopefully have the first moments I clocked my eyes on the love of my life to watch over and over again.
I’ll know the exact first words we said to each other. And that’s something not many people get to do. Having that sends my heart aflutter.”

Funnily, this is accompanied by pictures of her meeting Carlos and Sam... hehehe

Link: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/when-georgia-love-first-saw-her-male-suitors-on-the-bachelorette-she-wanted-to-vomit/news-story/3eddd3d1b65427dc90856dbf53bb8745
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:59 pm

LovingLove wrote:Taken from the interview directly:
"While previous singles including Frost and former Bachelors Sam Wood, Tim Robards and Richie Strahan have said they knew straight away who their “one” was, Love says the exact opposite could be the case in her season.
“Something I’ve really learnt is that first impressions don’t mean that much,” she says.
“Some of the instant connections I did have with people ended there and on the flip side, there were other people who, had I to make my decision on night one, I would never have looked at again. And they ended up being extremely big parts of my life.”“I can’t wait to watch my own story play out,” she says.
“What’s amazing is that I will hopefully have the first moments I clocked my eyes on the love of my life to watch over and over again.
I’ll know the exact first words we said to each other. And that’s something not many people get to do. Having that sends my heart aflutter.”

Funnily, this is accompanied by pictures of her meeting Carlos and Sam...  hehehe

Link: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/when-georgia-love-first-saw-her-male-suitors-on-the-bachelorette-
It’s an attitude that may not have happened had she not experienced previous heartbreak, says Love."
she-wanted-to-vomit/news-story/3eddd3d1b65427dc90856dbf53bb8745

The operative word being could.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:03 am

^ Absolutely. She never says anywhere her F1 is the slow burn.

Still every chance it's Lee.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:27 am

LovingLove wrote:^ Absolutely. She never says anywhere her F1 is the slow burn.

Still every chance it's Lee.

The fact that she constantly mentions the slow burn is one of the many things that makes me think Lee is F1 - like she's trying to distract us making the same assumption that several of the other guys said they made - that it was obviously Lee from Day 1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Posting these here re: a discussion in another thread on whether we are sure Georgia's sister meets the guys in Singapore and not Australia. Definitely looks like Singapore to me and the wicker chair they are on is a match for the SC of Matty & G in the preview.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 DehQWd4
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 MpHhCRa
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 240k9Qe
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 7C56gPz
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 7DQoj5y

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme