SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:24 pm

I don't think it was a last minute decision. IMO Luke wasn't interested from the beginning. Besides, they already posted Nick's Bach pic on twitter. He must have had promo shots already done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Hahaha I did not expect that too . But I will give him a chance to find love . He got a lot of hate on andi and Kaitlyn season and it never stop there. But he continue to ignore these people who always ganging about him because both andi and Kaitlyn season he was the bad guy . So yeah, I am willing to give him a shot . And it doesn't hurt that we all know who is this guy laugh out loud . So carry on let's do it bachelor world .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 Eb97c9
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 9zt107Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 XgicucBachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 Oaw2uvBachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 2pqw5k8Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 30szzauBachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Well the bachelor is trending so they did something right. Nick is controversial and that = ratings so I think it will be a ratings hit with them

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:25 pm

I can't/don't find him genuine at all. Even all the Josh stuff on BIP was totally as the show's puppet and to rile Josh up imo, nothing to do with caring about Amanda. I think Nick cares for Nick. But!! He is intelligent and interesting so things could be worse as the lead imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Frymama wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Lordy. So sorry again Luke fans.

Thanks, bluwavz

Luke is much better off, trust me. Now he won't be thrown under the bus. #goodluckNick
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:26 pm

I am loving this! I haven't even been following this thread since I couldn't have cared less about any of JoJo's guys. I actually wasn't gonna watch and now they hooked me back in. laugh out loud

It's so obvious Nick was put on BIP just so people would like him and he could be the Bachelor, but I don't care. I'm just glad I can be invested. Certain people's heads exploding is a nice bonus. Wonder if Andi will come back to compete for Nick? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:26 pm

This from Chad made me Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 12 3806527698

If half of #TheBachelor girl contestants don't leave the first day, we'll know they're just on the show to pawn teeth whitener on Instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Tptb, please please cast WOMEN. None of these immature snotty sniveling connivers. please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

It does seem that most of the clues that Fleiss tweeted were true. I believe Nick was a runner in college Love didn't come easy for Nick just to name two off the top of my head.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Frymama wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Lordy. So sorry again Luke fans.

Thanks, bluwavz

Luke is much better off, trust me. Now he won't be thrown under the bus. #goodluckNick
They gave him his redemption tour on BIP only to reverse the bus over him about 100 times this winter MF is a savage :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

albean99 wrote:This has to be a last minute decision because he's still on BIP and with Jennifer. It explains why she wanted to get away. I agree that Luke may have turned it down. If they needed someone different, why not Wells?

Cuz he's gotta go on BiP4 next year first. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:28 pm

This is going to be must-see TV. My favorite line with this show: "Let the games begin!"

I do hope that he does find love PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90