SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:28 pm

Can I be a member of the Nick Chick club

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:29 pm

truelovealways wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Frymama wrote:

Thanks, bluwavz

Luke is much better off, trust me. Now he won't be thrown under the bus. #goodluckNick
They gave him his redemption tour on BIP only to reverse the bus over him about 100 times this winter MF is a savage :uptonogood

Yup. Mark my words, this won't end well. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick was also the decoy last time around.
when he came out on stage I thought he was the decoy again and thought what a joke.....didn't think that they'd have a four timer on here.......silly

ETA: I will sleuth out the season to find out who may be the next ette, but don't see myself watching the season.....just watch what I absolutely have to in order to get the stats........then take a shower afterwards..........sorry, yep I'm a bit sour....was really wanting to enjoy another season.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I can't/don't find him genuine at all. Even all the Josh stuff on BIP was totally as the show's puppet and to rile Josh up imo, nothing to do with caring about Amanda. I think Nick cares for Nick. But!! He is intelligent and interesting so things could be worse as the lead imo.

I find him genuine in regards to women, he always seems refreshingly honest with them, even Jen on BiP I thought he was really up front with her about where he was at in the relationship. I think he got played last year and played the game this year to ultimately get what he wanted.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Luke is much better off, trust me. Now he won't be thrown under the bus. #goodluckNick
They gave him his redemption tour on BIP only to reverse the bus over him about 100 times this winter MF is a savage :uptonogood

I'd be pretty surprised if they don't make us hate Nick again...although have they ever made us hate the Bachelor themselves? Mr. eeeeeyyyssok, maybe. cantstopl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Maybe this will be the season the F1 turns down the lead...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
truelovealways wrote:

laugh out loud and Nick get's denied another proposal giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:36 pm

jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
truelovealways wrote:

@Atem has been begging for this forever. Maybe this is the season!!

It would be poetic justice that he basically ends up as a runner-up again. Lol

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 13 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 13 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:36 pm

Just when I thought I would quit this franchise and now this!!!
Really really hope Nick will find his one and only, but also worried how he will be portrayed. Since he's 35/36, I hope they will give us mature attractive interesting women. I remember he posted on IG that you need to be a bit of censored to be his friend, so his f1 may be a bit b$tchy.
Anyway, it's going to be an entertaining season! Let the snark begin!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:36 pm

Just thinking: More than Joshs feelings right now, I wish I could be a fly on the wall at momma Murrays, poor papa Murray tonight.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:38 pm

see2love wrote:This from Chad made me Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 13 3806527698

If half of #TheBachelor girl contestants don't leave the first day, we'll know they're just on the show to pawn teeth whitener on Instagram.

That is too funny and right on the money. He should know though. cantstopl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They had him believe he would be TB, even hired professional trainers. They played both Nick and Ben. It looks like they played Chase this time around.
Hmmm, wonder if this might be an insight into next season's bach(22)??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90