SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:59 am

That sighting in Miami airport on 10/30 really threw a lot of thing off, right? But there's a pic so no dispute. Maybe there is an unknown from Miami and her HTD was on 10/29. Or maybe the mysterious Vanessa is from Miami?
The other possible theory is his date with Astrid in Tampa ended so late so there's no flight available so they had to drive 4 hours?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:05 am

Or maybe Astrid didn't make hometowns and the Miami sighting was because Vanessa/mystery BSB blonde/a completely new unknown girl had their hometown in Miami. I just don't know if I see Astrid being Nick's type - she seems very sweet and gentle from what we've sleuthed of her and Nick tends to like girls with bold personalities. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:08 am

I tend to agree with you. I think that Nick was in Miami as part of a hometown with one of the unknown girls. Maybe Vanessa? Maybe someone else? The woman who posted the photo of Nick says that three people (producers I'm assuming) approached her and told her she could not take photos of him. Thankfully she didn't listen. But at least they were trying to keep Nick's location a secret.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:30 am

The mere fact that we don't know who made the final 4 is a good indication that we wouldn't have a spoiler.

This might be a good thing for all the sleuthers.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Now we know Rachel, Raven, Kristina, and Whitney had a htd. So when and where did they have Whitney's? She is from Minnesota and lives in Los Angeles. Where does it fit?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Htd_ma11

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Could it have possibly been 11/1 HTD in Hoxie, 11/2 HTD in Minnesota for Whitney, and then 11/3 HTD in Kentucky? IIRC, RS has mentioned they have two separate camera crews. They could have had Whitneys being set up while one was in Arkansas and then Nick flew out to Minnesota, while the AR crew traveled to Kentucky since that is a driveable distance or short flying distance.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Or Whitney's family flew to Miami to meet Nick on 10/29? That would explain why he was in the airport 10/30 morning.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:53 pm

It appears from the map chart above there is a date gap.
The RC was the 27th. It's only about a 2 hour flight from Bimini to southern USA airports. So what happened the 28th? Also, the 31st is free.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:56 pm

sdmom wrote:Or Whitney's family flew to Miami to meet Nick on 10/29? That would explain why he was in the airport 10/30 morning.

Maybe her parents have a place in the Miami area of Florida and they chose to do the HTD there?

I do think something was going on in that area 10/28 or 10/29 for him to still be there on 10/30 since the previous RC was on 10/27.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It appears from the map chart above there is a date gap.
The RC was the 27th. It's only about a 2 hour flight from Bimini to southern USA airports. So what happened the 28th? Also, the 31st is free.

:yes: I've been wondering if Nick and a small crew were filming a HTD while CH and Elan were seen out and about and met up for lunch with JP and did whatever else before flying out of town that afternoon.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Guess what, when I searched Whitney's FB, the first pic is captioned "Miami!" Maybe the family has a vacation home there?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155825311490722&set=a.10151307419265722.820554.782365721&type=3

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Img_0510

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:15 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Maybe her parents have a place in the Miami area of Florida and they chose to do the HTD there?

sdmom wrote:Guess what, when I searched Whitney's FB, the first pic is captioned "Miami!" Maybe the family has a vacation home there?

How about that... we're thinking the same thing!

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers