SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:26 pm

I also interpreted pampam's tweet as meaning she heard he was there on the 1st so drove by on the 2nd and saw him at 8:15 am leaving the hotel.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't mean to confuse the issue further but I don't understand how the RC could be Friday Nov 4th.

Saw him on Nov 2nd

Pam ‏@pamjustpam  Nov 2
@viallnicholas28 saw you this morning in my hometown! If you're still in town tonight, lets watch the Cubs win the WS!
#bachelorfan
#cubsfan

The next morning was Nov 3rd and she saw him leaving 8:30am.

Pam ‏@pamjustpam  Nov 5
@AftertheRose @viallnicholas28 heard he was in town so I drove by the hotel the next morn & saw him walk out of hotel with his bags

Wouldn't Nov3rd be a travel day? Or would he have a HTD Friday and RC on Saturday?
GA, the Raven's HTD in Jonesboro actually happened on Nov 1, it was Nov 2 when that Pam tweeter saw him.  IMO, he had suitcase in tow....heading to the airport for the next htd locale.

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Rachel(RS), Raven(RS),
10/28 - travel
10/29 - HTD1 - seen at Miami airport 6:30am per IG; Flying to NC for Astrid's?
10/30 - HTD2 - RACHEL - Dallas, TX
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - RAVEN - Hoxie, Arkansas
11/2 - travel - seen in Malibu per tweet
11/3 - HTD4 - Could be Vanessa's; She lives in LA, (one GA sleuthed)
11/4 - travel - NYC
11/4 - RC - tweet about bach being filmed in NYC(Elan's IG from day before about being in NYC) William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:10 am

beader wrote:I think Raven's HTD was on Tuesday, Nov. 1; so he was seen Wednesday, Nov. 2, preparing to leave Arkansas.  RS says Rachel's date was first and then Raven's date.  So the big question is how could they get in two more HTDs between Nick just leaving Arkansas on Wed. morning and having a RC in NYC on Friday.  ??
1.  Maybe RS was wrong about Rachel and Raven being date #1 & #2.  Maybe they were actually #2 & #3.
2.  Maybe for some reason there were only 3 HTD's even though RS says there were 4.  (Nick only wanted 3, or he wanted 4 but one backed out.)
3.  Maybe they really did squeeze in travel and 2 HTD's and a RC between Wed. morning and Friday evening.

I know these possibilities have been mentioned by others--just trying to clarify for myself and others who may have missed some posts.

ETA:  Rachel's HTD in Dallas was Sunday, Oct. 30 because RS said they were seen at church.
@beader, IMO there was a date in Florida on the 29th. It makes sense why Nick was spotted at the Miami airport on the morning of the 30th. The only one that we have in thepossibility is Astrid who is in Tampa....a coulple hours drive away.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:22 am

@Aunties_Love @Ladybug82 bring the post over.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3856p228-nick-viall-f1-f6-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1067959

He was seen on 10/30 in Miami.

coolangel wrote:@Aunties_Love, He was spotted at Miami airport on the 30th around 6.30 am. I made a mistake saying it was the 29th when I posted the pic initially (I was travelling too and hadn't accounted for the time difference :P). I edited it to add that it was the 30th later on.

coolangel wrote:Nick was spotted in Miami Airport yesterday (10/29) morning. CH and Elan were there on 10/28 flying back. Is it possible that the first HTD was in Miami or was he just flying back later on?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Captur50
Source

ETA: She posted this pic around 6.00 am EST. So does that mean she saw him today (10/30) morning? If that's the case, then I think he must be flying out after the first HTD. JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Kasha.

He left Arkansas on the 3rd, as per tweeter, RC on the 4th in NYC and was seen at JFK on the 5th?

What did he do between the 3rd after he travelled to NYC and the evening of the 4th for the RC?

I don't know if I am getting more confused or confusing others but here's the schedule that was revised after finding the info from tweeters:

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Rachel(RS), Raven(RS),
10/28 - travel
10/29 - HTD1 - seen at Miami airport 6:30am per IG;  Flying to NC for Astrid's? IG post made in no discussion thread
10/30 - HTD2 - RACHEL - Dallas, TX
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - RAVEN - Hoxie, Arkansas - per IG post in no discussion thread which proves it was Raven - pic of her

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Captur50
found in the no discussion thread

11/2 - travel - seen in Malibu per tweet but more importantly (seen by tweeter who took pic of Nick leaving a hotel in Jonesboro at 8:15am on Nov 2)

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2016-120
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2016-117
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2016-118
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2016-119
My sc's of a discussion I found on twitter

11/3 - HTD4 - Could be Vanessa's;  She lives in LA, (one GA sleuthed)
11/4 - travel - NYC
11/4 - RC - tweet about bach being filmed in NYC(Elan's IG from day before about being in NYC) William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:31 am

Thanks sd!  I thought that was edited but never did go back to hunt for it. bestbud!

IMO, if Astrid had a HTD it would be in FL where her parents currently live, not NC.  And I still don't see how the Malibu siting is possible if we have picture evidence of him at 8:15 AM in Arkansas.  I don't know where he went after leaving Jonesboro, but I just can't get behind and believe the Malibu siting.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
@beader, IMO there was a date in Florida on the 29th.  It makes sense why Nick was spotted at the Miami airport on the morning of the 30th.  The only one that we have in thepossibility is Astrid who is in Tampa....a coulple hours drive away.

Tampa and Miami is a longer drive than a couple of hours... more like 4.

What is strange to me is Tampa has a perfectly decent (international) airport. Why go back to Miami to catch a flight when Tampa has flights to Memphis (if that is where he flew to get to Hoxie)? I'm by no means a pro at sleuthing but my common sense is telling me that if he had a HTD in FL, it was probably on the east coast... Miami area since he was seen at the Miami airport. There are too many good airports in FL for him to have to go back to Miami to go to the next destination. Since FL is a vacation destination from all over the country, all of the airports have flights coming and going in all directions. I've been in 3 of them myself and I'm not a seasoned traveler!

JMHO Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:39 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks sd!  I thought that was edited but never did go back to hunt for it.  bestbud!

IMO, if Astrid had a HTD it would be in FL where her parents currently live, not NC.  And I still don't see how the Malibu siting is possible if we have picture evidence of him at 8:15 AM in Arkansas.  I don't know where he went after leaving Jonesboro, but I just can't get behind and believe the Malibu siting.  JMO
Yep so true with regards to the Malibu siting. I talked to that tweeter and she didn't get a pic but swears that she saw him so....color me confused.

IMO in the long and short of it, feel that having a pic kind of trumps someone saying that they just saw him at a particular time when both times collide..... no idea

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:42 am

havadrpepper wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
@beader, IMO there was a date in Florida on the 29th.  It makes sense why Nick was spotted at the Miami airport on the morning of the 30th.  The only one that we have in thepossibility is Astrid who is in Tampa....a coulple hours drive away.

Tampa and Miami is a longer drive than a couple of hours... more like 4.

What is strange to me is Tampa has a perfectly decent (international) airport. Why go back to Miami to catch a flight when Tampa has flights to Memphis (if that is where he flew to get to Hoxie)?  I'm by no means a pro at sleuthing but my common sense is telling me that if he had a HTD in FL, it was probably on the east coast... Miami area since he was seen at the Miami airport.  There are too many good airports in FL for him to have to go back to Miami to go to the next destination.  Since FL is a vacation destination from all over the country, all of the airports have flights coming and going in all directions.  I've been in 3 of them myself and I'm not a seasoned traveler!

JMHO Smiley
I went that route as it seems to be the only way to fit 4 htd's in. We do know that he had one on the 30th in Dallas, one on the 1st in Hoxie Arkansas. Since they got to Miami on the 28th, why couldn't they have one there or there abouts on 29th.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:46 am

^^ I agree about him just flying out of Tampa if that is where a date was. The next stop was Dallas, so he could easily fly from Tampa to Dallas--no need to go to Miami.
If CH and Elan were in Miami on the 28th, I'd say there was a date someplace within an hour or two drive of Miami on the 29th. Just guessing, of course.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:57 am

There is also a possibility that someone's parents keep a second home in Florida or moved at some point after their daughter left home.  We don't know a lot about families including if any are wealthy or retirees. Filming a HTD in an alternative other than their primary residence, like Kaitlyn B in Arizona rather than Canada, may have happened.

I know, not very helpful.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:59 am

notarose wrote:There is also a possibility that someone's parents keep a second home in Florida or moved at some point after their daughter left home.  We don't know a lot about families including if any are wealthy or retirees. Filming a HTD in an alternative other than their primary residence, like Kaitlyn B in Arizona rather than Canada, may have happened.

I know, not very helpful.
That't true not a rose. If they flew to NC for Astrid's HTD, would they have need to fly back to Miami to go to Dallas? I ask cause I dont' know where the hubs are down there for flights.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers