SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:27 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
OnionLayers wrote:Maybe the one hour episode is Raven's and Vanessa's dates.

This will be a boring WTA because they cut out all the drama and no one hates the villain. Maybe the show Rachel's FS date in the first hour of the show? And the rose ceremony? Then they do the normal thing.

Raven has to go to the final rose ceremony.

https://imgur.com/1HkUF3K

These screenshots, taken from the promos of the extended promo and the Week 8 trailer show that Nick is clearly waiting around at the Final Rose Ceremony for hours. He wouldn't do that if he didn't send Raven home and then later in the night keep Vanessa.

What's he doing coming out of the cabin? Isn't that the FRC location or is that CH going to get the F2? It looks still light out.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1HkUF3K

I just posted a pic of Nick's watch where it appears to me it's late evening.

It looks like the hands on the watch are on the other side of 6. It looks like it was late evening?

Flipped rotated and resized.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Captur12
[/quote]

I soooo hope the bottom right picture is the scene for the FRC/proposal. It looks so beautiful!!! I know it could just be for something else or with the splice/dice game out of order since it also seems the FRC takes place in the cabin. Whatever the case I am so glad they went to a cold climate this time! The tropical ones were boring to me. Nick must have been very cold during those screen shots, I don't think the suit jacket would provide enough warmth for that outside climate. Of course I live in a place where 70 degrees would feel cold at times to me so my perspective could be scewed....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:44 pm

I'm very excited about the Lapland, Finland proposal as well, it will be a gorgeous location. A nice departure from the tropical location.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:55 pm

So wait. I hope this is the right thread to put this in.

Tomorrow's epi is 2 hour HTD with a likely TBC ending with Andi "cliff hanger."

The following episode (FSD) is only 1 hour???

Then 2 hour WTA?

Is this correct? I don't like the idea of condensing FSDs. What the heck? WTA I am more than fine with just 1 hour though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:12 pm

From my understanding of the TVGuide stuff yes with the exception of the WTA stuff. I don't know how long that will be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:19 pm

I wonder if Nick lets Rachel go before the FS, leaving just Raven and Vanessa for an overnight and morning after. If the show is only an hour, then we probably do not get to see much of either Vanessa's or Raven's dates.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:24 pm

I don't understand how it could possibly be an hour, especially with the prior episode ending with a probable to be continued. Maybe they're going to have it continue into the WTA episode? Just can't imagine them getting anything in in an hour. Im invested in nick's story but they're really making it hard for me.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 pm

The tvguide indicated a new show to be making it's debut for the 2 hour slot following.
For many years TB used to be only an hour. I enjoyed that format more. It was less bread crumbs and "more substance" as far as this show can be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:So wait. I hope this is the right thread to put this in.

Tomorrow's epi is 2 hour HTD with a likely TBC ending with Andi "cliff hanger."

The following episode (FSD) is only 1 hour???

Then 2 hour WTA?

Is this correct? I don't like the idea of condensing FSDs. What the heck? WTA I am more than fine with just 1 hour though.

Yeah especially with the Andi nonsense taking up space there better be more to this. Without her segment I could maybe see 3 FSD being pulled off within an hour, IIRC, in past seasons FSD used to be shorter anyway, like 1.5 hrs at most. I could however see them trying to capitalize off the Rachel announcement stretching FD into a cliffhanger and then on 3/6 the first hour could finish up the FSD episode/Rachel's elimination and segue immediately into the WTA which IMO DOES NOT need to be 2 hours long! They can do a 15-20 minute "catch up with the randoms, then talking to Rachel, then bringing out Nick for the last 20 minutes or so (like usual with the lead) and bloopers/finale preview and DONE!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:58 am

Seabear wrote:Previous and current Bachelor episode schedules.

http://www.epguides.com/Bachelor/

Update to the schedule. An episode is now scheduled for Mon 3/6.  A continuation of the 2/27  (1hr episode) shows Episode 2109b from 8 - 9 PM followed by the WTA which shows from 9 - 10 PM. (2 hr episode in total.) (PST)
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:13 am

Thanks @Seabear. So like most anticipated 3/6 epi is when Rachel is let go (or leaves) during first hour then she walks on to WTA for the next hour. I wonder whose FS date they will show in that 1 hour on 2/27.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:58 am

Oh wouldn't it be lovely to only see 1 FSD date followed by a meet the parents- an hour of that would suit me fine.

They better have a nice long ATFR so we can all bask in the end of Nick's journey and hopeful HEA. I mean its been a hard slog for all of us Nick fans - we will need a very big moment & some champagne & tissues(like a box). I know I will cry a bucket if we see a happy engaged couple. It's getting so close. :sprinklehearts

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers