SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:41 am

So does this mean that Nick doesn't propose here? Could this be him sending Raven home?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Cf7c5ba8b6b4c8263b06c2456c31e45a_zps9hjwvjpw
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 6fd09d685b772a2fba7ad42c983cb8ce_zpsi2um3huy
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Dd026e7596b2b7bce455dac71d10a95a_zpslwbcayfh

We see him later at night, it looks to be the same day. Is this when he proposes to Vanessa?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bab82322-23f0-406d-8fd6-76011df89dd7
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 39492442-00bd-46f8-8e6e-374081a4658f
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 D5627809-5ca8-4cfe-96e9-973899b110b1

I'm confused now no idea

credit: screencaps thread
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:40 pm

I'm thinking Raven is let go inside, and maybe the FRC is outside near the fire? It appears to be lighter outside when looking out through the windows, compared to when he's outside, so yes I think those caps are from Raven's elimination.

ETA: the ones outside near the fire appear to be Nick wondering if she'll say yes, contemplating his decisions, etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Bringing this over so we have it all in one place. From the filming schedule thread.

Filming schedule thread

GuardianAngel wrote:
OnionLayers wrote:Maybe the one hour episode is Raven's and Vanessa's dates.

This will be a boring WTA because they cut out all the drama and no one hates the villain. Maybe the show Rachel's FS date in the first hour of the show? And the rose ceremony? Then they do the normal thing.

Raven has to go to the final rose ceremony.

https://imgur.com/1HkUF3K

These screenshots, taken from the promos of the extended promo and the Week 8 trailer show that Nick is clearly waiting around at the Final Rose Ceremony for hours. He wouldn't do that if he didn't send Raven home and then later in the night keep Vanessa.

What's he doing coming out of the cabin? Isn't that the FRC location or is that CH going to get the F2? It looks still light out.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1HkUF3K

I just posted a pic of Nick's watch where it appears to me it's late evening.

It looks like the hands on the watch are on the other side of 6. It looks like it was late evening?

Flipped rotated and resized.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur12
[/quote]

jessietrey wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
What's he doing coming out of the cabin? Isn't that the FRC location or is that CH going to get the F2? It looks still light out.

Yes that's CH walking out, it's hard to tell in the photo but if you watch the video you can tell it's Chris.

Thanks @jessietrey for confirming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Sorry for the multiple posts. There are two conversations on this topic, moving it from the filming schedule. It appears to me this was a long day according to Nick's watch. This looks like 12:30 to me with the short hand being the seconds hand?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1HkUF3K.png

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur13

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur12

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:31 pm

I think he might propose outside rather than in the cabin which is a staged environment.
He arrived in a coat so has one but by the fire he is vulnerable to the elements.

3:00 pm was post-sunset on the day of filming in Lapland.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 I meant his watch says 10:30 rofl in a previous post.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Also there is what looks like an outdoor heater behind the tree.

Giving the fact that when looking out the cabin window's it looks lighter outside than it does when he's standing outside. I know snow can make it appear light, but comparing the two IMO it's early afternoon when Raven is let go. CH going to the SUV with the rose petal walk, it's lighter outside, IMO he's going to get Raven. The time frames on Nick's watch is later when he's outside, and it's darker, I think the FRC just may be outside. Vanessa comes from an area where there is tons of snow. Maybe she loves winter, maybe this is her fairytale proposal.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:37 pm

^^^
Her fav holiday is Christmas and didn't some sleuth that the location is Santa related?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:37 pm

There was a promo clip with Santa and CH now that you mention Santa!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:40 pm

yes, I agree GA, the outside scene is shot around past 12:30 ... inside scene with the ring I believe it's past 1:30 p.m. (near 2 p.m.)

The scene with the helicopter IMO is connected to the scene when Nick is walking in the snow "alone" (with sun still shining) in the winter jacket, wearing jeans and boots (like top of some plateau) ... that's why I think it has something to do with Rachel's exit.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:27 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
Her fav holiday is Christmas and didn't some sleuth that the location is Santa related?

Yes, there is a Santa Claus Village.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:35 pm

I would love it if they had an evening proposal outside under the northern lights. It would be unique!  :inlove

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur11
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:29 pm

The cottage where the FRC (be it inside or outside) is called Poropirtti Cabin, which translates to Reindeer Cabin.  

@grace8136 gets credit for finding it. Sleuthed SC Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith