SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:33 pm

I found a pic of nick posted by an instagram user doriegolkin. She is the co-founder of mercer and was on the bachelor set last night. Her instagram stories has a couple of behind the scenes shots and some of the girls this season. I don't know how to bring it over but if someone does, it might help with sleuthing.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK-FNfJA8WR/?taken-by=doriegolkin&hl=en

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 610

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread. I am still kinda new to this. Smiley

**EDITED** Got a few of the shots from her instagram stories

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 110
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 210
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 310
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 410
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 510

Source: https://www.instagram.com/doriegolkin/?hl=en Instagram Stories
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:06 pm

mysthelma wrote:So this Danielle could be the one RS said he hasn't released yet and her name starts with a D
Wouldn't she be the one on the boat??

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 0929-nick-viall-danielle-tmz-3
http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/30/the-bachelor-nick-viall-date-boat/

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Ctzqih11

ETA: OOOPS, KASHA BEAT ME TO IT.....SORRY.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:14 pm

coolangel wrote:I found a pic of nick posted by an instagram user doriegolkin. She is the co-founder of mercer and was on the bachelor set last night. Her instagram stories has a couple of behind the scenes shots and some of the girls this season. I don't know how to bring it over but if someone does, it might help with sleuthing.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK-FNfJA8WR/?taken-by=doriegolkin&hl=en

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 610

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread. I am still kinda new to this. Smiley

**EDITED** Got a few of the shots from her instagram stories

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 110
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 210
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 310
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 410
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 510

Source: https://www.instagram.com/doriegolkin/?hl=en Instagram Stories
The mansion pics are now gone so good on you for getting them. Goes to prove we are being watched....laugh out loud

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:37 pm

Nice find, @coolangel! A couple of really clear facial shots there in the very last pic posted. The girl with the long straight hair in the picture with (presumably) Jasmine kind of resembles Michelle Rodriguez IMO. I think she was in the bathing suit/workout gear couch shot that Fleiss tweeted as well.

Nick is looking hotttt beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:13 pm

In one of the TV scenes, the blond girl in the black dress sitting next to the blond with the yellow dress , I'm almost sure she's Lauren H. She's wearing that dress in one of her IG pictures. I think the girl in yellow is Elizabeth W. Very good find @coolangel.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:41 pm

^ I'm 99% sure it's NOT Lauren H (IMO.) Lauren H doesn't like Nick (per her words), seemingly because of what happened with her good friend Jen.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I'm 99% sure it's NOT Lauren H (IMO.) Lauren H doesn't like Nick (per her words), seemingly because of what happened with her good friend Jen.

I thought one of the contestants this season was named Lauren Hussey... That would make her "Lauren H" if there are 2 Lauren's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I'm 99% sure it's NOT Lauren H (IMO.) Lauren H doesn't like Nick (per her words), seemingly because of what happened with her good friend Jen.

I was referring to the contestant this season, Lauren Hussey.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:54 pm

^ Whoops! Sorry. Lauren Hussey didn't even cross my mind laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:59 pm

Ashley Iaconetti @ashleyiaco 11m
So guys...I'm at the @backstreetboys concert...and I believe one of my good friends is about to get on stage with a lady...like a date...
Hopefully we get some good, clear pictures of his date's face  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:08 pm

^holy crap, best date ever! Lucky girl! Smiley (& yes, fingers crossed for some clear pics :cutesmile!Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:16 pm

12 year old me is so excited laugh out loud! Can't wait to watch that one.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes