SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:01 pm

^^^
I see no contestants in that pic. #TeamNick
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I noticed her too @notarose but she's not IMO the same age as the contestants? I was looking at the two at the top of the stairs. It looks like someone is behind those two people. I wondered if they were part of the crew.

ETA: read your post again, you meant someone other than the contestants? Sorry if that's what you meant.

:yes: someone judging an activity perhaps?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:44 pm

It's an usual place to be chilling, looking at that. There are two chairs, one the lady is sitting on and one next to her. Something is going on, with the cameramen looking in her direction as well as the blue shirt guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:58 pm

I saw that pic and thought of Sharon Osbourne for some reason. Maybe they decided to have America's Got Talent-Bachelor Edition as a GD laugh out loud

JMO Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:20 am

I find it odd that we haven't gotten info regarding the group date or single date in epi 3. Because of the last few seasons with epi 3 ID being the F1, they may go overboard in keeping that one secret no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
coolangel wrote:

I am loving this BTS footage of Nick!   yes  

Nick interacting with the girls feels so different from past leads to me, almost like he could be their friends even if they are not romantic interests longterm. It's why it really does demonstrate to me what Sharleen wrote here concerning Nick that Nick is someone who has the ability to not just see woman as only potential romantic partners but also as friends.

So like Sharleen wrote, I am also looking forward to watching Nick differentiate between friend or love and articulate this in his ITMs. From the BTS alone, I can sense that Nick will do fantastic at doing this and it will be really refreshing imo for a lead to be able to do this. I can't wait  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1710264613

I wonder if any of the girls received a "no baby talk" memo. Hey may create a whole different category for baby talk gals to fall laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:22 pm

RS just posted that Nick is heading to New Orleans for episode 5 and 7 in St. Thomas.

ETA: He's not sure where they are going for episode 6

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:45 pm

I'll believe that they are going to st. Thomas as I had heard that a film crew of 50 people was expected back on st. Croix (where they filmed the F6 episode during Sean's season) around October. I was guessing it was TB but then it was cancelled. Guessing USVI tourism decided to give St. Thomas some exposure. Guessing it will be at the ritz Carlton.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:55 pm

Yay! Love St. Thomas!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Unless they stay with the Starwoods corp which they have used in the past--they have 2 in St. John. In this case it would be the Westin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:39 pm

ElonM wrote:RS just posted that Nick is heading to New Orleans for episode 5 and 7 in St. Thomas.

How many girls are there typically in epi 4?
It's epi 4 filming now isn't it?
I'm curious as to what percentage of the cast is known.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:42 pm

ElonM wrote:RS just posted that Nick is heading to New Orleans for episode 5 and 7 in St. Thomas.

I loved vacationing in New Orleans! Such a unique city. Smells awful in the French Quarter though. I wonder what kind of group dates they will be having there? Also wasn't episode 7 Warsaw for Ben? Thank heavens those girls won't be headed to Wisconsin. St. Tomas is an upgrade for sure.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes