SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Mike fleiss just tweeted a pictures of inflatable pool toys and romance at the mansion pool. I wonder yesterday was cocktail party and eliminations right? Sometimes they do pool parties instead I wonder if that happened. Shouldn't they be traveling soon?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Chloe Moretz was at the Bachelor Mansion last night with a bunch of her friends during RC.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Captur11

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJgwGUgKik/?taken-by=chloegmoretz

Something seems off with these RC's this time. Did they ever have celebrity fans hang around during RC's before? Emmy Rossum during RC2 and Chloe Moretz during RC3? Maybe we'll never see them on camera when the show airs but it just seems wierd. Isn't Nick supposed to be busy with the cocktail party before the RC?   scratch

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:52 pm

This pic might come in handy when previews air because we have Nick's suit (shirt is an unusual shade) for this RC.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:57 pm

RS posted that they will be filming Episode 4 in Nick's hometown of Milwaukee, Wisconsin this week.
So based on that,

Episode 1: LA
Episode 2: LA
Episode 3: LA
Episode 4: Milwaukee
Episode 5: New Orleans
Episode 6: ?
Episode 7: St. Thomas
Episode 8: Hometowns
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Being from the Milwaukee area, I'm interested to see where they go. Fall is Wisconsin is pretty friggin spectacular.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 87b72b10  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 86669110  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:07 pm

It hurricane season will if affect anything now?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:07 pm

We need to look out to see which of the girls will have a single date in Nick's Hometown. Might be significant.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:08 pm

reason wrote:It hurricane season will if affect anything now?
Well not Wisconsin but yes the right hurricane could certainly effect New Orleans. Epically so actually.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:10 pm

umngirl wrote:Being from the Milwaukee area, I'm interested to see where they go. Fall is Wisconsin is pretty friggin spectacular.

Love that filming is in Nick's old neighborhood at this point particularly if one of the dates involves his bestie Marcos or any of his friends or family. In Chris S's blah season I did like his sisters meeting a group of the girls and his friends meeting Whitney. I think involvement of friends/family early on can be helpful to the lead. Hopefully the opportunity will arise on either a group or single date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:22 pm

notarose wrote:
umngirl wrote:Being from the Milwaukee area, I'm interested to see where they go. Fall is Wisconsin is pretty friggin spectacular.

Love that filming is in Nick's old neighborhood at this point particularly if one of the dates involves his bestie Marcos or any of his friends or family. In Chris S's blah season I did like his sisters meeting a group of the girls and his friends meeting Whitney. I think involvement of friends/family early on can be helpful to the lead. Hopefully the opportunity will arise on either a group or single date.

Daniella the BSB dance girl reminds me of Nick BFF Marcos' wife, IMO. Anyway, I love seeing The Viall family. Can't wait to see how much Bella has grown and Maria can definitely provide some insights on the girls, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:34 pm

Hurricane Matthew isnt expected to hit New Orleans. Its headed towards South Carolina and would have to take a major turn to come this way.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:32 pm

Whoever gets a date in Wisconsin is someone to look at as a contender, Nikki/Whitney/Lauren all got the briefly meet family/HT dates.Week 4 will be a big tell IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes