SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Ok - no one said she was outright advertising for the 'ette job and by using capital letters it appears to be a harsh post response.

As far as Jordan getting the job before the bachelorette approached him, that's a known fact now, but not at the time especially when there was on a vid uncovered of he himself saying he wanted that type of job. It's easy IMO to think that's all he went on the show for. As for JoJo, IMO she was doing a lot of acting during Ben's season, so for me, it appeared she was not there for the right reasons.

Post show is the true testament for these contestants and so far they are IMO living their lives the way they feel it's best.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:15 pm

^ My bad, that wasn't my intention.

I think it's all perception IMO. Like I said, it's easy for any reality tv contestant to seem like they're chasing fame, because why else would they go on Tv in the first place? IMO. But if anyone had a fulfilled life before this show, I'd say it was JoJo and to a lesser extent Jordan IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Jojo's brothers helped with that perception imo. Her HTD came across like a reality show audition to me. I liked Jojo but felt she was in it for a talk show job or the like.

They seem to be very happy but I'm not one to rank the unmarried couples. To me they're all the same until they go to the next level and even then it's still a work in progress. Jmo

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Have they talked wedding stuff since the season ended? The Bettes usually get more time to see since they've typically gone to 1.5 years-2 years engaged before the wedding.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:Have they talked wedding stuff since the season ended? The Bettes usually get more time to see since they've typically gone to 1.5 years-2 years engaged before the wedding.
They say they talk about it a lot, but they were enjoying getting to date. They said they're hoping to wed in 2017 though. JoJo also said she thinks about babies a lot and was like "do this in the right order." laugh out loud (This was all from an interview they did with People in December.) Do you mean for the ETTES who have had tv weddings? Or just in general?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:04 pm

In one of their latest interviews they said at some point in 2017. That's their goal according to them. They were asked about the potential of a tv wedding, which they said that wasn't up to them and they had to play it by ear, but they were interested.

If they make it, which it seems like they're doing things the right way to make sure they do, I could see it happening in the winter of 2017 or early 2018. That would bring them to a year and a half of being together. They don't really attend events or give interviews, so there hasn't been much.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Makes sense! I wonder if the show will ever do another Bachelorette wedding.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:46 pm

I don't know. It's tough I think. Kaitlyn and Shawn were supposedly asked, but weren't ready so they turned it down. For them, the bachelor that was before them broke up, so I think that's why they were asked (if it's true).

Ben and Lauren are still together, so I would assume they come first if they ever get to that point. Realistically the winter makes the most sense for these weddings. Would they want to do a wedding for JoJo and Jordan a year from now after all that time? Who knows. JoJo and Jordan are the most followed couple on social media by a wide margin and I could see production loving the whole "Will Aaron show up?!" angle.

Thankfully the both of them are fairly well off and could probably get their whole wedding sponsored for, so either way if they make it they should get the wedding they want.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:09 pm

I doubt they'll want a wedding because I foresee exactly the, "where's Aaron?!" storyline dominating everything when in general, at the first mention of Aaron's name, BBJ likes to take Jo (willingly laugh out loud) and leave events so I don't see it happening. 

As for her wanting fame, IMO she did the show for the novelty as a bored socialite and that's the exact reason the bros behaved badly and the mom swigged outta whole wine bottle. Because they can. Now they've returned to real life and I don't see them chasing fame or anything in that realm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Good posts! I agree that if they were to have a TV wedding that it'll be the fall of 2017. And at this point I only see them agreeing to a TV wedding if there is some miracle of a reunion of estranged brother. I remember Luke in an interview that the TV may have worn off its welcome. But I know the couple themselves are not 100% opposed, more so JoJo. But I can see Jordan going through the contract with a fine tooth comb to ensure that TPTB make no mention of Aaron at the wedding. But at the same token, even if Aaron is not mentioned by TPTB, the fact that the wedding is publicized and Aaron would be absent (supposedly) that absence alone would sound off the alarm to all the tabloids. So it seems as though the safer bet is to do it privately to minimize all the drama, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 pm

I would have thought one of the reason's Jordan is not interested in everything Bachelor related is because of what they put him through and the constant reference to his brother. I would do exactly what he's doing when it comes to this franchise. If I were him, I certainly wouldn't want a wedding planned and paid by TPTB.

I think they should just keep doing what they are doing, and talk wedding late 2017 and plan for 2018. IMO it's far too soon for all three of the latest couples to get married, but that's just me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:19 pm

I'll be really, really surprised if this wedding ends up on tv. Not because the show wouldn't offer, I think they might. But bet your butt theyd angle for "where's Aaron," and I don't see Jordan agreeing to that chit like at all. Likes seriously, at all. JoJo's fam is loaded. She can get the wedding of her dreams without getting ABC involved. Also... I imagine Jordan actually DOES want Aaron there when he gets married. There is a *much* stronger chance of that happening if they do it privately. Imo. If these two do actually make it, I hope Aaron is there. I feel badly for the Rodgers family and want them to make up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu