SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:57 am

Alanna wrote:I think Baddy is just very good at making friends and being social to help fit into cultural and societal norms, but it's not "real" like it is for Jo IMO. Jo really thinks Becca is her best friend and acts like it, while BBJ was being socially appropriate when they were filming the show and now that it's over, there's no need to keep in touch with these people. It's not a bad thing IMO, he's guarded and doesn't truly let anyone into his inner circle but when he does let them in, it seems those relationships are long, true and he's completely loyal. His friends are his childhood besties, he's close to Luke and of course, there's his latest bestie bae too.

IA and I get it. There are plenty of people I've been friends with while working in the same place/attending the same classes/living in the same student digs, for whom I wish nothing but the best, yet I don't feel the need to keep them in my life artificially when they're not really part of it anymore and I never see them. I'm just not social enough to juggle dozens of acquaintances, I'd rather spend my limited time on the people I really can't live without. What does Jordan have in common with Robby or Chase apart from the show he'd rather forget by the looks of things? I'm sure it was fun to reminisce while the show was airing, but they're so far removed from it now and hardly ever see each other. Staying in touch with Wells makes sense, since he lives in Nashville and Jordan can easily meet up with him when he goes to visit Luke. He doesn't have to go out of his way to keep some kind of a friendship going. There's also the trust issue as some of you noted. He has enough experience with fame to know not everyone can be trusted and any meaningful conversations he has with people could end up in the tabloids. I'd be avoiding attention seekers as well, if I was him. James is the last person I'd want to stay in touch with, he's just dim IMO, and not in an "aww shucks" kind of way, but a "shut up, James!" kind of way. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:33 am

aviej wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I don't get what's bizzare? His own fiancée really only has one close friend from her bachelor season. She sees Becca on a fairly regular basis. When she attends events she has fun with her fellow former contestants and occasionally interacts with them on social media. I doubt she talks to these people on a daily basis. Same with Jordan. Wells is his close friend from this show. When Jordan attends events, he interacts with his fellow former contestants and acts friendly with him and he randomly interacts with them on social media, like he just did with Evan, Vinny and Christian.

Point taken. I didn't draw the parallel with JoJo. It just seems that a lot of guys have sour grapes as far as he is concerned.
It seems they only have sour grapes because he no longer talks to them though. Guys are actually usually much more petty than girls (in some cases) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:33 am

It’s funny, unlike with James I haven’t heard Chase or Robby say anything negative about Jordan or Jojo. Not until this interview.
At 13:55 Robby suddenly starts talking about the rumors that Jordan and Jojo had talked before the season. Since Jojo has categorically denied this several times, he basically calls her a lier. Not the best way to stay friends with Jordan buddy!  Rolling Eyes

The link again. (Warning: They are discussing Ep. 1 of Nick’s season in that part of the interview.)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154385794934755&id=26676834754

This is just speculation, but it occurs to me that this little clique that they want Jordan to be part of is just an extension of that time in Argentina when they sat around and whined about how Jordan was a frontrunner, and questioned both his and Jojo’s motives. Some of their discontent leaks out from time to time. All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 am

Thanks for the tidbit. I hadn't watched the interview all the way through to hear that. Robby sounds a bit bitter. I mean he has quoted stuff JoJo has said on interviews etc. so to me he follows her pretty closely. So IMO he must have known that both Jordan and JoJo said they hadn't seen each other before. So it's a bit distasteful for me for him to say that. And if Jordan heard or got wind of what Robby said, yeah, I don't blame him for not wanting to stay in contact. Probably all of this is coming out because they are upset that Jordan is not staying in contact. But this to me is telling how good of a "friendship" they once shared. It's really sad. Thanks for sharing!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:52 am

Not a huge Baddy fan, but I'm going to defend him for a sec. If Jordan is more selective with his friends and guarded I TOTALLY get it. He has a famous, high profile brother who is also on the outs in his life for whatever reason. Those two facts combined would naturally make me a little more selective with who I let in my life. In general, JoJo had A LOT of REALLY fameho guys on her season, or at least that was the type that made it far and was featured. In my opinion of course. Robby, James, Chase, even Wells (who I realize Baddy is friendly with) are all yuck and I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. So yeah, good idea to kind of remove yourself from that, IMO. Those guys would glom on to Baddy in a heartbeat and use him and his connections and status just for the noteriety and exposure IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:06 am

I like Robby, but that's utterly ridiculous that he would compare the two instances that he did laugh out loud

Firstly, the only person who said JoJo and Jordan had talked before the show was RS. Secondly, and realistically, JoJo was informed she got the gig just a few days before she started filming apparently. When the heck could she have talked to Jordan besides perhaps Jordan sliding into her DM's to get confirmation it was her? But don't you need to follow each other to even send DM's? You have to at least on Twitter.

Robby, keep your mouth shut and stop bringing JoJo up laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:09 am

sosleepy wrote:Not a huge Baddy fan, but I'm going to defend him for a sec. If Jordan is more selective with his friends and guarded I TOTALLY get it. He has a famous, high profile brother who is also on the outs in his life for whatever reason. Those two facts combined would naturally make me a little more selective with who I let in my life. In general, JoJo had A LOT of REALLY fameho guys on her season, or at least that was the type that made it far and was featured. In my opinion of course. Robby, James, Chase, even Wells (who I realize Baddy is friendly with) are all yuck and I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. So yeah, good idea to kind of remove yourself from that, IMO. Those guys would glom on to Baddy in a heartbeat and use him and his connections and status just for the noteriety and exposure IMO.

I agree with what you're saying, esp per the bolded. It's sad to see what these guys' true colors are.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:15 am

Better than ditching your real life friends and acting like these people you just met are your life long besties. I like seeing friendships and bonds develop but some of these people leave everything behind and it's so weird to me.

Who dropped the ball on casting her season?!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:18 am

I didn't even watch that part of the interview with Robby and Chase laugh out loud Unless Jordan flat out told Robby and Chase that he talked to JoJo before the season, it's rumors. Robby claimed up and down that he didn't like the "rumors" Hope was spreading about him, but he has no problem doing it to other people? These boys are very dim and catty IMO. It's obvious to me that they are pissed that Jordan wants nothing to do with them anymore and maybe even still that he "won" The Bachelorette IMO. They honestly need to get a grip. They have also shaded and continue to shade (in that Extra interview) the most popular person in the franchise, yet they have no qualms with inolving themselves in situations that are about him/her. What a bunch of losers IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:24 am

bleuberry wrote:Better than ditching your real life friends and acting like these people you just met are your life long besties. I like seeing friendships and bonds develop but some of these people leave everything behind and it's so weird to me.

Who dropped the ball on casting her season?!

Seriously. I thought her F4 were all very physically attractive in different ways and I thought the same for Derek and Wells, but man, these guys act like high school girls laugh out loud IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30 am

sosleepy wrote:Not a huge Baddy fan, but I'm going to defend him for a sec. If Jordan is more selective with his friends and guarded I TOTALLY get it. He has a famous, high profile brother who is also on the outs in his life for whatever reason. Those two facts combined would naturally make me a little more selective with who I let in my life. In general, JoJo had A LOT of REALLY fameho guys on her season, or at least that was the type that made it far and was featured. In my opinion of course. Robby, James, Chase, even Wells (who I realize Baddy is friendly with) are all yuck and I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. So yeah, good idea to kind of remove yourself from that, IMO. Those guys would glom on to Baddy in a heartbeat and use him and his connections and status just for the noteriety and exposure IMO.
Don’t forget Luke, who is marketing his upcoming album with songs about JoJo (and who said he just might make a move on her if they broke up).

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:34 am

I don't follow him so that's hilarious @blueblues. Jo probably loved it if she heard it. Something, anything to make BBJ a little jealous, maybe...laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu