SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Those insta fan accounts of JoJo and Jordan said its very awkward that Robby has been liking their pics lately. Although ive nothing against him i find it funny :P

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:02 pm

IMO, a fan who takes the time to copy, save and repost every single freaking thing they post on
SM as individuals and as a couple has no room to judge someone else's likes and actions on SM, but that's just me.

IMO, Robby has long since moved on and is just being himself.  I think that may be a way of reaching out to show support and possibly rebuild his friendship with Jordan.  And in the ends its just a like, its not going to hurt anyone.  Don't see it as a big deal or anything to worry about. Again, JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:26 pm

I love Robby and I think he's a happy go lucky guy. I know a lot of people thought he was over the top, but I totally believed him when he said that he "has a care for her" that continued post filming. I think he's perfectly happy knowing she's happy with Jordan.

Both Jordan and Robby reiterated more than once that they were the closest during filming, so as ladybug said, I wouldn't be surprised if Robby was trying to reach out to them. More simply, Robby loves social media. He might just be having some fun catching up on their pictures laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:29 pm

I completely agree!!! I think Robby is just a super happy human being who loves Jo (as a buddy) and is happy she's happy with his other buddy. Jealousy is always a bad look anyway and I can't see Baddy as someone jealous in the first place IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Yeah I hate that he speaks in cliche´s but I thought Robby was/is a very sincere person. All 3 of them only ever had positive things to say about each other and Jordan said in the people interview that he hoped that in time he and Robby could get that friendship back so maybe they're finally in that place. I actually hope so.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:52 pm

I think Robby is just liking pictures under the Bachelorette hastag. He's also been liking pics of Lauren and Ben/Lauren for whatever reason.

I'm not sure Jordan is interested in being friends with anyone from the franchise. He seems to ignore them whenever they mention him. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Something tells me Robby spends many hours on IG per day laugh out loud.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Okay so i think y'all misunderstood me i just said i find it funny but that doesnt mean ive any problem with him liking their pics. he can do whatever he wants, im no one to judge. Robby is a nice guy and we've all seen how highly they all speak of each other so why would i have something against it. i just wanted to know how everyone else thinks about it thats it Smiley

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Jordan is still friends with Wells post filming.  He and Robby were close during filming, but given it came down to the two of them and Jordan got the girl, not Robby, it's not surprising Robby needed some space and time, IMO.

I don't think Jordan is going to start blogging about the upcoming seasons or attending every Bach nation event, but I could totally see Robby and Jordan reconnecting and occasionally hanging out if they're in the same place and the same time.  Plus as its been mentioned, Robby likes SM (a lot laugh out loud) so I'm not the least bit surprised he's liked their or any other bach nation pics. laugh out loud  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Eh. Robby's an odd duck. Just a strange guy. I think he's harmless though. I'm putting bets he gets his own little "couple brand" Summer 2017. YOPO!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:54 pm

everly wrote:I think Robby is just liking pictures under the Bachelorette hastag. He's also been liking pics of Lauren and Ben/Lauren for whatever reason.

I'm not sure Jordan is interested in being friends with anyone from the franchise. He seems to ignore them whenever they mention him. laugh out loud

ITA. If anyone is cutting ties, it's him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Go to the Twitter: @healthy_happy1 and look at the recent tweets. It isn't the first time Robby has done things like this, and won't be the last. He's always been "off" IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu