SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Is Robby insinuating that he slept with JoJo?! Suspect

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Well, some type of activity went on to make noise. You can do that with a lot of activity, however. Meg Ryan did it in a deli.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Everyone has a right to their opinions, but IMO Robby and James are acting like schoolyard kids. We don't know why Jordan hasn't responded to their texts. Maybe Jordan knows they are foolish immature and are doing anything to keep their names out there. J/J don't seem to have much to do with the franchise and maybe it's because of all the badgering they did about his brother. Now we see CH digging more which along with @Ladybug82 's post which I totally agree with, I think they really wanted to be the Saviour in getting that family together again. CH IMO lied through his teeth when it was revealed he just golfed with Jordan's brother and had no clue Jordan was cast at the time. I don't even think it was two weeks. I remember checking the dates he golfed and the date Jordan was announced. CH said the cast was not finalized at the time, and yet Jordan was announced shortly after. I think Jordan makes wise decisions on who he wants to be associated with, especially since he has a very public job.

I was a fan of Robby, even during all his self promotional hashtagging. However his behaviour is IMO ridiculous, all because Jordan didn't respond to his texts. Now the latest podcast which I didn't listen to, only what I'm reading here, Robby offers to make noises to show what happened in the F/S and making gestures with his hand is totally immature. It doesn't matter to me why Jordan didn't respond to his text, but IMO I would think he has good reasons not to. Plus, we'll probably never hear about it because Jordan seems to stay away from drama.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is Robby insinuating that he slept with JoJo?! Suspect

He was asked what happened in the fantasy suite. He mumbled for a bit and didn't answer. As mindless said, at one point the interviewer said something like, oh are you going to show us? So he must have been gesturing with his hands. At one point I heard a guy yell "tell the truth!" and while I can't be positive, it sounded like James to me. The interviewer was like alright, next question and Robby said I was going to make the noises for you guys to show you what happened or something like that.

So nasty and totally uncalled for IMO. It's too bad because Robby used to be so funny to me and I enjoyed what I saw of him. Jordan distances himself from him and now he's hitting this low. Ugh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:01 am

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 318829699  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 4103285151 Yea, Robby has lost me as one who thought he was likable and funny, and a harmless, self absorbed, fame whore.  He's hit a new low and will have to do a lot of digging to win my back over.  He, James, Chase, Alex, etc. all need to put on their big boy underwear, realize the attention and fame will be fleeting and come on back down to earth, IMO.  

The garden club all so upset over Jordan not responding hasn't and will not get anytime soon why he has cut them off. And IMO, not responding is the best thing he and Jojo can do.

JMOAA

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:07 am

Well, I don't wanna rehash really what played out in the FS suite. But to me, the producers tried really hard to sell that JoJo and Robby had sex. Having them sit in bed together, JoJo in a robe etc. But, in that scene IMO, JoJo seemed pretty anxious to run off to go change, so I don't know if Robby is making it out to be more than it really is. Also, with James yelling "tell the truth" does that mean he is suggesting that Robby is lying about the sex? Either way, clearly JoJo rather spend her nights with Jordan so Robby just needs to shut up.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:09 am

I don't think it's a coincidence that Jordan doesn't talk to Robby, James and Alex, but is friends with Wells and interacts with guys like Evan, Vinny, and Nick B on social media. The first group of guys is completely different than the second group of guys IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:14 am

I am pretty sure it was Chase that yelled to Robby. I found both Robby and Chase disgusting. I thought James was slightly less offensive. The thing Robby kept repeating was how he and Jordan slept in the same bed together for most of the season. It was like he was trying to be salacious which I found ridiculous. Robby and Chase both said they get lots of women trying to hook up with them through their DM. Chase said he likes athletic built tall blonds...and nobody fat. I found them both beyond gross. Robby and Chase moving in together will just make them worse IMO. Jordan is smart to leave them in his past.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 am

Wow, the more they open their mouths, the less I like them. I was a big Chase fan, but JoJo seems to have made the right decision. My how tides turn.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

I'm not sure so much of it can be blamed on tides. The edit and sm show very little of a person's personality. Some do a sm cleansing prior to going on show and during the show. What we see after IMO is what it is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:16 am

Very true, but it shows me that even though I get all the behind the scenes info, I am stil susceptible to the edit and image TPTB want to portray. Darn it! I am a sheep!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Very true, but it shows me that even though I get all the behind the scenes info, I am stil susceptible to the edit and image TPTB want to portray. Darn it! I am a sheep!

The editors are very good at their jobs. They know the results and what they are trying to hide and what they are need to present to get us to watch and react in the manner they want.

I was never really into JoJo's guys...any of them, but Robby in particular. For me, her season was like Des'. I half watched, but I really didn't care much for anyone. I was so happy when they didn't pick any of her lot to be the next Bachelor. Seems like JoJo knew what she was doing and picked the best out of the lot for herself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu