SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:14 pm

And to think Jordan was a last minute addition and he only signed on once he was told it was JoJo apparently because that's who he wanted it to be. So thankful laugh out loud

I thought there was a handful of really attractive guys on her season, but personality wise and how they carry themselves, what duds IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 pm

I quite liked Chase in the beginning, but he lost me during the FD episode when he got so pissed over JoJo sending him home from the FS. It just felt like he was more upset about not getting to have sex with her than he was about not making it to the end. The apology at the rose ceremony had image repair written all over it IMO. I think he was still referring to the FS dumping in that podcast as well, so clearly it hurt his ego. Robby always seemed super rehearsed and that podcast just shows what happens when he hasn't rehearsed or is too drunk to remember his lines. JMO.

I disliked Jordan during the show as well, but by the end I would've picked him too from that bunch, if turning everyone down wasn't an option. JoJo really fell for him though and he's living up to her expectations and then some so far, so I'm really happy for her! I guess her unconditional love is just what he needed to step up to the plate.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Agreed, Ash.  

To think of all the Jordan's there for the wrong reasons talk that was everywhere. laugh out loud  

And now look at the rest that were supposed to be there for the right reasons.  laugh out loud  IMO, they all think they're suddenly important celebs and their opinions matter.  I used to like a few of them, or at least didn't mind them.  Now I can't wait for them to go away. laugh out loud JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:26 pm

mindless wrote:I quite liked Chase in the beginning, but he lost me during the FD episode when he got so pissed over JoJo sending him home from the FS. It just felt like he was more upset about not getting to have sex with her than he was about not making it to the end. The apology at the rose ceremony had image repair written all over it IMO. I think he was still referring to the FS dumping in that podcast as well, so clearly it hurt his ego. Robby always seemed super rehearsed and that podcast just shows what happens when he hasn't rehearsed or is too drunk to remember his lines. JMO.

I disliked Jordan during the show as well, but by the end I would've picked him too from that bunch, if turning everyone down wasn't an option. JoJo really fell for him though and he's living up to her expectations and then some so far, so I'm really happy for her! I guess her unconditional love is just what he needed to step up to the plate.

ITA with all of this! Good post.
I didn't really dislike Jordan but sometimes he just came off as if he wasn't really ready. IA it was JoJo's love that made him be a better person and now Im so happy that it was him instead of these bunch of idiots..
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Not to get all sappy, but Jordan's proposal and the words he said leading up to it will always be one of my favorites because he just kept saying how JoJo changed him, brought out the best version of himself, and she taught him that who he is as a person is enough.

I think for a few years Jordan went through a phase of not knowing who he was and thinking he wasn't enough so he rebelled a bit (a lot of which is IMO fairly normal behavior for someone in their mid twenties), which is understandable IMO given all of the different things that I won't touch on. I think after meeting JoJo, it just clicked for him, which is what he pretty much said. Sometimes it just takes meeting the right person. IMO

Now we have a lot of the other guys from their season trying to find themselves and enjoy the fame, but it's just not pretty IMO laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:43 pm

I was never a fan of Jojo's F6 and some of their post show behavior reminds me of gossipy teenage girls. I was skeptical about Jordan too but I am glad that so far he has proved me wrong. IMO Jojo seems to be a genuinely good person and if Jordan brings her happiness, I truly hope they make it.

IMO Jordan should continue to stay away from 'the garden (of rotten vegetables IMO)'
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:05 pm

I ended up listening to a little bit of the podcast, and Chase even said "who wants to get invited to the fantasy suite, but not get the fantasy?" (In regards to JoJo dumping him in the fantasy suite after she had invited him.) So yeah, I think his anger stemmed from not getting the "fantasy".. dizzy

Every season of this show, I'm so excited for the next, mostly because I'm annoyed with the contestants being everywhere on everything. So yeah, I'm ready for these guys to be a thing of the past already. Seems like they think being in the Bachelor family is like being in a frat house/sorority. Too bad they don't get class rings.. laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:05 pm

I was a Jordan fan from Day 1 and never liked Robby at all.  I'm pretty sure by the end of JoJo's season, the only guys I liked were Luke, Derek and Wells.  And post show, I really only like Derek (besides Jordan, obviously).

But for all of the crap Jordan (undeservingly, IMO) got, clearly JoJo was super smart in making her choice.  She chose the guy who was completely dedicated to her, but also to his career and is and continues to show that he's extremely mature for 27.  As to whatever is going on with the Rodgers family has been in all sorts of media reports, etc., but I hope for all of their sake they are eventually able to reconcile.  I do think CH and TPTB like to stir the pot because they want to feel like they are somehow responsible for a reconciliation, because it would be good TV.  I hope if things do get better, they do it privately.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:56 pm

I pray that reconciliation comes to the Rodgers' family, sooner rather than later. But judging by some likes to an IG post made by a certain significant other, that reconciliation may be a bit further off sad
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:14 pm

aviej wrote:I pray that reconciliation comes to the Rodgers' family, sooner rather than later. But judging by some likes to an IG post made by a certain significant other, that reconciliation may be a bit further off sad

Which likes?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:18 pm

I think that shipped as sailed, and as mentioned many times over, there's no need to discuss it in JoJo and Jordan's thread. There are fans of Jordan and fans of his brother. We do not need to add fuel to the fire that is consistently brought out in the media. I prefer this forum stays out of that personal matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:59 am

Does JoJo have a "real estate job" like Sean or does she work for her family's business like Corinne?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu