SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Yeah, and while anyone can create those Knot accounts, they're a lot of work to set up. Some freak out there went to a lot of trouble laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by california90 Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:49 pm

lmao "when you are booking, say you are reserving a room under the Rodgers wedding block"

also, isnt that the location of jade and tanner's wedding? some people need to pick better places if they're gonna try to pass it off as real haha.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 pm

I love how former famous NFL players like Tiki Barber talked on CBS sports today about how Jordan gave an excellent analysis of why he would take Cousins over Newton and that he completely agreed with him and how he simply just answered a specific question that he was asked laugh out loud

All those Panthers fans that are sending him death threats and going below the belt in tweets need to take a step back, although the tweets have been less today. Crazy people everywhere laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Well can't be too much worse than our fans threatening his life over cheating on Jo this summer laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:24 pm

^ laugh out loud for real! The crazy tweets from fans aren't a big deal for him.

It's just funny/ awesome though seeing a future hall of famer saying Jordan gave an excellent analysis and that he couldn't be more right on CBS.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Awesome news! Someone needs to spread Tiki Barber's comment on twitter more, laugh out loud. But all those kinds of comments we get from Bach fans and sports fans show how compelling Baddy is. I am sure ESPN is happy for all the buzz - the good, the bad, the ugly. I also like how in some tweets they are already calling JoJo his wife giggling .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:59 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:10 pm

^ Haha seriously. That's the issue. The fans saw the tweet and went after him without even knowing that he was specifically asked to pick between Cousins and Newton and then gave an answer, which some day hall of fame NFL players agreed with. He's even got a Charlotte writer defending him too saying the fans jumped on him without even hearing his take, which was actually accurate. 

Such is life for someone in the sports world laugh out loud he's dealt with worse than random fans of a football team coming at him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I love how former famous NFL players like Tiki Barber talked on CBS sports today about how Jordan gave an excellent analysis of why he would take Cousins over Newton and that he completely agreed with him and how he simply just answered a specific question that he was asked laugh out loud

All those Panthers fans that are sending him death threats and going below the belt in tweets need to take a step back, although the tweets have been less today. Crazy people everywhere laugh out loud
I am huge sports fan. I'm from NC and while I don't follow Jordan or anyone for that matter, I would choose Cousins, too. I can't stand Cam Newton. I went to a play off game last year in Charlotte and I had to swear to my best friend I would behave among all those Panther fans!

Okay, back to Jordan and Jo Jo.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Now that JoJo and Jordan are spending time apart...the media is speculating on their relationship. I do feel bad for JoJo for not getting time with some of her friends because of Jordan's feeling for TPTB. And I found it curious Jordan was not in Dallas to celebrate Ben's Bday with JoJo and family. Hmmmmm.......
All JMO
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-126111
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:00 pm

Were J and J not just at a wedding of her family this past week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:02 pm

^ Because he's working, that's why he wasn't home for Ben's birthday, but he did leave work early to fly to Louisanna so spend the weekend there with JoJo and her family for her mom's birthday less than a month ago. He filled in for a radio host a few days ago and now he's in Chico for MetPro work. JoJo usually goes with him to Chico, but I'm assuming she stayed home this time considering they literally just got home from the British Virgin Islands. Jordan, being the great guy that he is, flew home to Dallas Sunday to spend the night with JoJo and then flew out early Monday morning for work when he's life would have been a whole heck of a lot easier if he just flew straight to work, but per usual, he didn't want her to fly alone and wanted to get in as much time as possible. That's the same article Life and Style sent out in the summer/fall. I'm confused by it saying they aren't spending time together, when they're literally together all the time.

I'm also confused by your statement in regards to her not spending time with her bachelor friends. Her only close friend is Becca, who she literally saw two weeks ago for a weekend in LA when she had to be there for work.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu