SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:32 am

This would be one of those proof or it didn't happen moments.  And I mean recent proof, not 8 months ago.  laugh out loud

SMH at grown men acting like mean girls in middle school, so not anywhere near mature enough for high school.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:33 am

Alanna wrote:
Seabear wrote:I just listened to the podcast and other than a few laughs at the host making a joke about Robby's lack of knowledge about geography..... :shootme:
My take.....Jordan was the brains in the garden and is wisely using his intellect post season....ignoring these idiots....and unlike them actually working in a career he loves and living a seemingly happy life with JoJo. High five Jordan.
IMO JoJo is too nice if she is actually in touch with these guys....I hope she keeps all contact surface level. They are not to be trusted IMO. Better yet....delete their contacts.
Ugh to the extreme smugness and shallowness of this crew. no no
JMO
My take is that Jo is used to everyone loving and adoring her and feels stress and upsetness when someone, even this set of tools, doesn't like her. I doubt she's telling these guys anything personal/private, and I'm sure she shares any contact with Baddy, who I'm guessing would also discourage anything beyond surface level considering who they are.
I honestly don't think Jo cares. I think she only cares about pleasing those she actually gives a chit about, and I don't think these stupid azzez apply IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:40 am

aviej wrote:What is even more ironic is that while Jordan was busy forming a relationship with JoJo on his 1-1, the guys were trash talking him saying he's in it for fame, he's entitled etc. Fast forward post show, Jordan is still focusing on his relationship with JoJo and now they are the very things they accused Jordan of - being entitled and famewhores! dizzy I guess we can rule them out as groomsmen in the wedding question

They were always ruled out laugh out loud laugh out loud No way those guys over Baddy's Day 1 friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:47 am

James probably sent her a message saying "Happy Christmas!" and she replied in a similar manner. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:49 am

I'm tempted to watch the you tube interview JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 3806527698 , but IMO I doubt Jo is in contact with these guys. From some interviews I heard and seen, James was trying hard to act as a good guy and be in Jojo good graces. 100% hands down Jojo will choose Jordan over them, maybe James is still stuck up to the show in episode 5 or 6 where Jojo took his side against Jordan regarding the poker game. When are they going to stop giving interviews about J&J?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:59 am

^ I still can't believe the poker game was ever even a "thing". Seriously...? A fight about f'ing poker? James is such an airhead, and as he said in that podcast, "butt hurt." IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:05 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I still can't believe the poker game was ever even a "thing". Seriously...? A fight about f'ing poker? James is such an airhead, and as he said in that podcast, "butt hurt." IMO.
Talk about ridiculous, huh? But I love that this (treating people kindly, all people) was a hill Jo was willing to die on with him, considering that she really, really, REALLY wanted him to love her and be with her. It really shows her priorities in life imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:16 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I still can't believe the poker game was ever even a "thing". Seriously...? A fight about f'ing poker? James is such an airhead, and as he said in that podcast, "butt hurt." IMO.

He called Jordan butt hurt? Damn James, how those lemons taste?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:35 am

A.j wrote:

He called Jordan butt hurt? Damn James, how those lemons taste?
No. James essentially said he said something mean about Jordan because he (James) was butt hurt.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:36 am

I just had some free time to listen to it. Chase was fine I thought, James is the worst, but I'm so ticked at Robby. The way he said "she told me she loved me a hour before she got engaged to him" was actually pretty nasty with a sarcastic tone that I found to be straight up mean towards Jordan. I also didn't like his answer when asked what happened in the fantasy suite. He should have said we're two adults and that's private, next question. Instead he kept quiet and then said I was going to make the noises as to what happened in there. Disgusting. IMO

Robby, stick to going after college aged girls in clubs and being bitter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:42 am

Ash2214 wrote:I just had some free time to listen to it. Chase was fine I thought, James is the worst, but I'm so ticked at Robby. The way he said "she told me she loved me a hour before she got engaged to him" was actually pretty nasty with a sarcastic tone that I found to be straight up mean towards Jordan. I also didn't like his answer when asked what happened in the fantasy suite. He should have said we're two adults and that's private, next question. Instead he kept quiet and then said I was going to make the noises as to what happened in there. Disgusting. IMO

Robby, stick to going after college aged girls in clubs and being bitter.  

Absolutely tasteless. I expect nothing less from a BOY who has a bitter pill to swallow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:54 am

Yeah, I actually liked Robby and found him to be funny, but his whole interview was tasteless. He came off like an obsessed with himself frat boy and it was just gross. So tacky and unfortunate IMO. All because he doesn't receive calls or texts from Jordan. How childish.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu