SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:34 pm

If you have a fiancé and plenty of old friends and family members to spend time with, then why would you go out of your way to hang out with people you only spent a few weeks with, unless you became really close to them? Seems to me that while she's on friendly terms with most, she didn't become true friends with anyone but Becca. I'm not surprised to be honest, since I don't see her having much in common with Amanda, Caila or the twins for example. I also think that while the other women on Ben's season feel connected by their Bachelor experience, JoJo's naturally a bit more removed from that since she went on to film her own season soon after and that's her main BN experience. If she doesn't need to hang out with aquaintances for shilling and fame purposes, then no point really. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:34 pm

I completely agree with what Ash and Alanna said. Most of the bachelor folk (men and women) only hang out when it's to attend events, shows, etc. It's the "bachelor family" aspect of it. The recognition, the "cool kids club", feeling more important than they actually are. I'm sure a lot of them are genuine friends, but I think the majority only hang out, because they feel they should. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Has Becca ever visited JoJo, or have the four of them ever done anything together as couples? It seems JoJo will visit Becca if she's in the area, but it seems it stops there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Amanda said in an IG live the other day that her besties are the twins and Lauren, but she's still very close to JoJo and Becca and she loves them both. JoJo hung out with Amanda while Jordan was there for the blog launch by Becca. JoJo and Caila were commenting to each other on IG about missing each other the other day. Lauren and JoJo have both said in interviews that they're friends and talk pretty frequently. JoJo hung out with Olivia a couple of months ago with Jordan. JoJo went to that Jingle Ball in a December when pretty much all of Bach nation was there, including some exes. They all seem to be friendly with each other. 

In reality, the only time I see these Bach nation people get together is when they're attending events/viewing parties or if they're off filming other reality television shows for each other, at least that's why most of Ben's girls get together.

What?? These people spend more time playing around with each other, vacationing and getting together than anyone in a 9-5 job. Life is good for them. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Has Becca ever visited JoJo, or have the four of them ever done anything together as couples? It seems JoJo will visit Becca if she's in the area, but it seems it stops there.

Becca went to Dallas to spend 5 or so days with JoJo and Jordan in October/November to celebrate their birthdays (only 2 days apart) and Halloween. They've also all hung out in LA a few times as well.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Amanda said in an IG live the other day that her besties are the twins and Lauren, but she's still very close to JoJo and Becca and she loves them both. JoJo hung out with Amanda while Jordan was there for the blog launch by Becca. JoJo and Caila were commenting to each other on IG about missing each other the other day. Lauren and JoJo have both said in interviews that they're friends and talk pretty frequently. JoJo hung out with Olivia a couple of months ago with Jordan. JoJo went to that Jingle Ball in a December when pretty much all of Bach nation was there, including some exes. They all seem to be friendly with each other. 

In reality, the only time I see these Bach nation people get together is when they're attending events/viewing parties or if they're off filming other reality television shows for each other, at least that's why most of Ben's girls get together.

What?? These people spend more time playing around with each other, vacationing and getting together than anyone in a 9-5 job. Life is good for them. IMO
Exactly. They're essentially basking in their opportunities they got from the show. You don't know how many pics/snaps I've seen of the bachelor ppl hanging out to deliberately promote/shill something together. They're not dumb.. They realize they get more attraction together IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Has Becca ever visited JoJo, or have the four of them ever done anything together as couples? It seems JoJo will visit Becca if she's in the area, but it seems it stops there.

Becca visited Jordan and JoJo in Dallas for almost a week and stayed at their house. Becca and Robert weren't official yet during this trip. Here is a picture from Halloween in Dallas:

https://instagram.com/p/BMLZAw5AvJa/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:45 pm

I'd rather 10 lions than 100 sheep. The more Jordan and Jojo seclude themselves from the bachelor acquaintances, the better IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Exactly. They're essentially basking in their opportunities they got from the show. You don't know how many pics/snaps I've seen of the bachelor ppl hanging out to deliberately promote/shill something together. They're not dumb.. They realize they get more attraction together IMO.
Yeah, I more so meant Ben's girls. Lauren, the twins, Lace and Amanda have all been hanging out so much lately and it's because they were filming for the twins show and did an appearance for viewing party.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:56 pm

A week, sorry I thought that was 3 days or so In October, when Jordan had the needle in his foot and he had to leave again shortly after.

I remember thinking at the time, that was the first and only time Becca went out to visit JoJo and it seems JoJo will visit Becca when Jordan is busy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Sheep, lions, ostriches or scorpions. You can make money and not hang with each other. I am not going to name cast/couples to prove my point. That's not the point of this thread. It's my opinion, after going through 100 of posts daily the majority whether the get a click or not on their IG page are with each other because they are friends.
I mean literally there are cast that hang with no one and still shill and IG/Snap/Periscope whatever their lives away. SOLO. They are still out there making mucho money and not hanging with anyone but their lonely a$$ self.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:A week, sorry I thought that was 3 days or so In October, when Jordan had the needle in his foot and he had to leave again shortly after.

I remember thinking at the time, that was the first and only time Becca went out to visit JoJo and it seems JoJo will visit Becca when Jordan is busy.

I just looked. She arrived October 28th and she left November 3rd, so she was there for six days, and actually, per Becca, there were issues with her flight and she was supposed to be in Dallas on the 27th, so it would have been for one full week. 

I don't think it's surprising that Becca has gone down to Dallas once. She lives in California. Every couple of months or so JoJo has something to do in California. She does what she needs to do and she hangs with Becca. I don't see a problem with that. JMO

ETA: also, Jordan got the needle in his foot before Becca arrived. He had surgery on his foot and rushed home to be there the first day Becca arrived. He was with them the whole time Becca was visiting. Jordan and JoJo then headed to NY together.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu