SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:55 am

These two clearly adore each other. Not saying it'll necessarily last forever, but so far so good. I haven't seen any red flags whatsoever since the show and I certainly had my doubts about Jordan.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:10 am

And cause JoJo is the sweetest ever:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cqn8aXCXgAA0X61.jpg:large

She sent Jordan a care package his first week at SEC.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:41 am

I was browsing her IG and the video of her dog not recognizing her on Halloween is sooo funny! Haha.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:39 pm

I never watch this season did Jordon get the FIR?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Hell yeah he did.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:52 pm

I believe he also did all the choosing his f1 all season too, regardless of the official format of the show. I can't hate on such a Baddy laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Yeah Jojo picked Jordan before he even got the first impression rose, IMO.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:33 pm

Thanks interesting info. I need to keep that in mind going forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:24 am

The fan thread is approaching 10 Baddy threads. I guess Blogger Boy's "trusted sources" were a little confused, telling him they won't last till the ATFR and it wasn't looking good for them. He wouldn't be surprised if they split, or if they are together it's just to cover up their pride.

Neither one of them were my favourites, but it's a pleasure reading the fan threads and seeing how much Jordan adores her and vice versa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The fan thread is approaching 10 Baddy threads. I guess Blogger Boy's "trusted sources" were a little confused, telling him they won't last till the ATFR and it wasn't looking good for them. He wouldn't be surprised if they split, or if they are together it's just to cover up their pride.

Neither one of them were my favourites, but it's a pleasure reading the fan threads and seeing how much Jordan adores her and vice versa.

You know what really made me laugh? After he said all of that all season long he was asked on a video chat post finale if he was surprised that Jordan packed up his life and moved to Dallas to be with her. He said that he actually was surprised that he did and he essentially softened on them and said he didn't really know what was up with their relationship. He then said if they end up marrying he would hand deliver their gift since he knows where they live laugh out loud I'm all for opinions, but the way he states so many things as pure fact is gross. IMO. I don't know where he was getting his sources from. While he was saying all of that we found out they were sneaking around to be together while the show was airing. We found out post show that Jordan and his parents snuck her out to Chico while the show was airing and she spent a week with them. He also snuck to her hotel that she was staying at in LA to spend the weekend with her.

Who knows what will happen in the future, but they're fun to follow and I have yet to see a single red flag. The guy had foot surgery and was on a flight to Dallas within a few hours to be with her after a work trip became longer because he stepped on a needle and it went all the way through his foot laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:01 am

If she picked him a month before she met him, the day she met him, 6 weeks after she met him: they're obviously two peas in one pod no matter what. She did what made sense for her, and it's working quite swell. They're very much one in the same in a lot of ways, especially in the most important ways. All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:28 am

He basically just believed all the raya/cheating sources he received. Who knows if they were true or not, but info like that is clearly going to make someone who's already a cynic even more so. Monogamy isn't important to everyone though and both Jillian/ed and Ben/Courtney made it for some time despite cheating. He swore up and down that Shawn and Kaitlyn would never make it and they didn't even have red flags during the show's airing. The only couples who he thought would make it were josh/andi and JP/Ashley, so I don't know why anyone even listens to him with his track record. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu