SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@bleuberry right like Lacy Faddoul running a nursing home. rofl cantstopl spitcoffee
cantstopl That's not the same thing. Lacy's nursing home was a family business. JoJo's real estate is not.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:No...she is not like Ali to me.
I did not like Ali on either of her seasons. I have done a 180. Ali came from modest means and has always been a hard worker. I loved her on First Look, that is when I started to look at her differently. I'm sure the shows helped her media career, but Ali never had anything but herself to fall back on.
I like JoJo, but she has a lot of media connections. Whether she earns her new role(if it is a new role) on her own merit or not, congrats to her.

Ali grew on me too, for all the reasons you stated. I didn't like her on Jake's season. Thought she was the leader of the clique against Vienna (NOT that I was a Vienna fan, but neither girl impressed me.) I didn't love Ali's season either - thought she was too OTT and never really saw it long term without Roberto. 

But Ali has won me over. She's so positive, uplifting, well liked. She's such a hard worker, you can't shade her for that. She's put in MAJOR effort to keep the status she keeps amongst the alums.

JoJo, to me is a lot like Ali. Maybe they will have the same trajectories in my mind. laugh out loud I didn't love her on The Bach, thought she was over rated.  Her Ette season was a big pile of meh to me. But maybe she'll grow on me like Ali did. 

Regardless, this is hilarious to me.

Also, I'm supposed to be impressed this is just "special correspondent part time" and she still wants the simple life? laugh out loud You have to start somewhere. Glad she's finally jumping on this. Good for her.
You can have a job and still want the simple life, which she's done for the past year. I'm glad to see that if she does this gig part time, at least she'll actually be working. I'm all for shilling, doing a blog, whatever floats your boat, but I always appreciated that Ali actually did work, so I'm glad to see JoJo might potentially be following in her footsteps.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:31 pm

I'm definitely not knocking her for it. I'd do it over flipping houses! laugh out loud It sounds exciting and fun, and Jordan is constantly travelling anyway, might as well do something of your own on the side too. JMO.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:32 pm

elena.shayk wrote:She is a special correspondent. Which means she isn't a regular but will be there when ever needed. And her house flipping job isn't a regular either so when she has spare time why not? It's a good opportunity, doesn't mean she is a famewhore. She has been very selective of what she does and hasn't taken every thing that has come her way so I don't see the problem.

I don't think anyone is saying why not.
I think what is being commented on is it shouldn't be a sin for one and a boon for another. Whether part time, seasonal, full time or whatever. It's a good thing. IMO it should not be held against someone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:33 pm

IMO. They are all the same. Shilling chocolate, which Jordan has done, or sunglasses which JoJo has done, is no better or different than shilling teeth whitening. This justifitying one persons shilling and famewhoring ways over the other is stupid imo. Jojo is cashing in on publicity, just as Nick, just as Ben, just as Lauren, just as Ashley I, just as Jade and Tanner, Kristina, Amanda, insert just about any other bachelor contestants name.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:34 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland

"come here my pretty I have a bridge for you". You are welcome to rename it, just don't let Gov Christie and Cuomo know about our little plan.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:35 pm

I don't think it was ever insisted that JoJo and/Jordan wouldn't venture out in the media world. I mean, hello, Jordan is a sports commentator, and he got that job before being on The Bachelorette! JoJo is just recently doing media work, which it seems like she just got, after interviewing with Extra a few weeks ago, cause they obvi liked her. If JoJo is able to do this media hosting stuff while Jordan is doing his commentating stuff, that kills two birds with one stone (I really dislike this expression laugh out loud ) This isn't anything that JoJo jumped into a few weeks after her finale. It's been a half a year since her finale. Now she's taking her opportunities, which in hindsight, her and Jordan have done this the "right way."

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm definitely not knocking her for it. I'd do it over flipping houses! laugh out loud It sounds exciting and fun, and Jordan is constantly travelling anyway, might as well do something of your own on the side too. JMO.
I know you're not! laugh out loud But that's what I'm trying to say..she's STILL flipping houses. This Extra job doesn't seem to be a full time gig. And the real estate company is in her name, she has renters, yada yada yada, so she can't just quit it anytime soon.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:She is a special correspondent. Which means she isn't a regular but will be there when ever needed. And her house flipping job isn't a regular either so when she has spare time why not? It's a good opportunity, doesn't mean she is a famewhore. She has been very selective of what she does and hasn't taken every thing that has come her way so I don't see the problem.

I think what is being commented on is it shouldn't be a sin for one and a boon for another. Whether part time, seasonal, full time or whatever. It's a good thing. IMO it should not be held against someone.
Exactly, but at least from my knowledge, I don't think fans or people that like Jordan or JoJo have stated that it's a sin, a bad thing, or whatever for people to do whatever it is that they do. I think it's clear that Jordan and JoJo have been relatively private and not as out there as other couples from the franchise. IMO

IMO, anyone from this franchise should take advantage of whatever they're offered. It's just my opinion that working as a correspondent, actually doing work, is different than club appearances, filming another reality television show potentially risking a relationship, constant shilling, etc.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:39 pm

I think the point is they all do it. (well, not all, but a lot)
I'm not going to take out a measuring stick and say this one does it more or less or started sooner or later or did it for this reason or that. It's splitting hairs IMO.
It's done. More power to them. I wish we all could do it.
I personally feel it's great to be on a show or modeling or interviewing vs selling hair dummies/diet supplements, but it's not my business and no one is offering me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I don't think the "double standard" was ever about doing media. More so, how people go about it: when, where, why, etc. You can't compare doing a reality show 2 weeks after a finale to being a reality host 6 months after a finale. The logistics aren't really the same. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm definitely not knocking her for it. I'd do it over flipping houses! laugh out loud It sounds exciting and fun, and Jordan is constantly travelling anyway, might as well do something of your own on the side too. JMO.
I know you're not! laugh out loud But that's what I'm trying to say..she's STILL flipping houses. This Extra job doesn't seem to be a full time gig. And the real estate company is in her name, she has renters, yada yada yada, so she can't just quit it anytime soon.

Oh I know! I just meant that I would totally jump at the opportunity too. I know she isn't switching careers, just doing a little correspondence on the side.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu