SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:05 pm

She still has her normal and simple life in Dallas, it's not like she has packed her bags and has left her job to pursue this career.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm also surprised Becca wasn't the one to make the announcement. laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:I'm mostly laughing because of her fans that have told me over and over and over that she just wants her normal/simple life in Dallas. I have always called BS on that. 

Let me be clear: I'm not knocking her. I have always thought she should go for this, and I think she could be really good, like Ali. I'm not disputing that she is sweet and always takes the high road. Good for her for finally going for it.

But yes, simple shettlered, low key life with the ESPN sports analyst. They totes want the normal life.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 4256136633

Who said that they just wanted a normal life? Did she/they or was that said by fans?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 pm

I think we all agree that none of these people are solely going on the show for love. Because let's be real, that would be psycho IMO. Love on this show is a dime a dozen. If I wanted to be a reporter/get rich, this show honestly seems like an easy way to have a nice lil break through, and hell yeah, I would do it! That said, I like being a private person and I would be terrible on a show like this, because I would have social anxiety to the 10th degree! But for people that are extroverts, this seems like a no brainer in a lot of ways!

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I'm mostly laughing because of her fans that have told me over and over and over that she just wants her normal/simple life in Dallas. I have always called BS on that. 

Let me be clear: I'm not knocking her. I have always thought she should go for this, and I think she could be really good, like Ali. I'm not disputing that she is sweet and always takes the high road. Good for her for finally going for it.

But yes, simple shettlered, low key life with the ESPN sports analyst. They totes want the normal life.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 4256136633

Who said that they just wanted a normal life? Did she/they or was that said by fans?
They never said they did. I think @sosleepy is saying we did, which I don't recall either. We've certainly said this past year that they've lived a very normal, low key life this past year, which they have. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Sprite wrote:

Nobody said that. We, the fans, said that they currently (in the past, at the time) seemed like they were living a "normal life", but who knows about the future (as we don't know these ppl, opportunities could come knocking, etc.) It was only a present day interpretation (again, at the time.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Nobody said that. We, the fans, said that they currently (in the past, at the time) seemed like they were living a "normal life", but who knows about the future (as we don't know these ppl, opportunities could come knocking, etc.) It was only a present day interpretation (again, at the time.)

Thank you. The way I read it, it was like they were almost being accused of not living the normal life they said they wanted. This seems to happen not infrequently when over the course of discussion, sfuff gets turned around and the discussion gets put on the cast as if they had said it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:23 pm

IMO there has never been anything simple about JoJo's life. Normal is an undefinable term as normal is different for everyone IMO. JoJo and Jordan have always been just as into self promotion as all the others IMO. Each person does it their own way....but all are the same in their vanity and grasping opportunities IMO. And all of the Franchise formers may as well take advantage while they can. I see zero difference in any path chosen for shilling, blogging, tv shows, hosting, etc etc....IMO all are the Same. No one is above or better than the others.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Sprite wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Thank you. The way I read it, it was like they were almost being accused of not living the normal life they said they wanted. This seems to happen not infrequently when over the course of discussion, sfuff gets turned around and the discussion gets put on the cast as if they had said it.
You're welcome.

Yes, it gets very confusing! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:26 pm

I personally think there can be differences between certain avenues, and at what time they are taken..but I choose to not get into that, as most do not agree. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:29 pm

I'm a fan of J&J but I've never mentioned that Jojo just wants her normal life in Dallas. Jordan is keeping 3 jobs and I' am happy that Jojo is also getting a side job to even the scale.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Imo JoJo and Jordan spend time together and time apart just like other couples. JoJo and Jordan promote things on SM just like others. JoJo and Jordan use there popularity to secure media opportunities just like others. IMO all of the formers are the same. Different paths to same ending IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu