SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:53 am

I don't think I need to list it all out, but given all of the really incredible things he's done for her the past nine months and putting her first always, it seems like she ended up having a good read on the guy and realizing that people can be better when they meet the right person. Taking that chance was obviously worth it for her IMO.

The guy has gone above and beyond. If I asked my boyfriend to do some of the things BBJ has done for JoJo he would probably look at me like I was nuts laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:58 am

Ash2214 wrote:I don't think I need to list it all out, but given all of the really incredible things he's done for her the past nine months and putting her first always, it seems like she ended up having a good read on the guy and realizing that people can be better when they meet the right person. Taking that chance was obviously worth it for her IMO.

The guy has gone above and beyond. If I asked my boyfriend to do some of the things BBJ has done for JoJo he would probably look at me like I was nuts laugh out loud
My favorite/funniest/most weirdly endearing is flying across the country hours after foot surgery to go to her bday dinner. You would have been f$@)!? fine, Jo Rolling Eyes laugh out loud Too cute Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Alanna, I think you've finally found what you were looking for in the previous 2 leads. Happy for you too. laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Alanna, I think you've finally found what you were looking for in the previous 2 leads. Happy for you too. laugh out loud
Haha duhhh it is ALL ABOUT ME Smiley I've certainly been a happy fan the past few summers!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't think I need to list it all out, but given all of the really incredible things he's done for her the past nine months and putting her first always, it seems like she ended up having a good read on the guy and realizing that people can be better when they meet the right person. Taking that chance was obviously worth it for her IMO.

IA. She also weeded out a bunch of pretty shady guys that seemed all right at the time (at least to me), and she saw though “her” villain quicker than a lot of bachelorettes before her have done. I think she can read guys fairly well too.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I've heard most of those interviews. I don't remember the one about laying in bed and talking through things with Lauren though. Olivia said on of the podcasts, one of her closer friends in the house was JoJo, and the type of person JoJo is, is someone who can universally get along with everyone. She's a firecracker personality, but a really sweet, considerate, caring person. She even referenced the time the producers took her luggage from the house after the 2 on 1 date, and how JoJo was the one to acknowledge "imagine how Olivia is feeling right now."
That was the moment I went from liking her to loving her. To have that kind of compassion for someone that she was probably just as annoyed with as the rest of the girls were, it is really special.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Alanna wrote:

My favorite/funniest/most weirdly endearing is flying across the country hours after foot surgery to go to her bday dinner. You would have been f$@)!? fine, Jo Rolling Eyes laugh out loud Too cute Smiley

Not even her 'actual' bday dinner right? laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:34 pm

^ Nope, it wasn't. It was her shared birthday dinner with Becca. He flew home just a few hours after foot surgery for that and then he hobbled around all weekend long celebrating her birthday with her, her friends and her family. I'm still not over seeing him riding a motorized scooter laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:51 pm

And what is great about Jordan too is that his dedication, commitment and love for her is not ephemeral. *IMO*He wakes up and decides everyday to love her more than he did the day before. **IMO**That's why I have total confidence in them because they know that love takes work and they are both willing to take the effort.***IMO***
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:38 pm

aviej wrote:And what is great about Jordan too is that his dedication, commitment and love for her is not ephemeral. He wakes up and decides everyday to love her more than he did the day before. That's why I have total confidence in them because they know that love takes work and they are both willing to take the effort.

How do we know Jordan does this? No snark meant. I think Jo^3 seems solid as poop. But we never know exactly what is going on in someone's head and the only people that really know their intentions and feelings towards one and other are Jordan and JoJo. No one else. Not even really close family and friends. 

I think Jo seems like a good person. And @Alanna that was a good way to look at her privilege. That you love her because despight her priviledge she radiates warmth and kindness. I don't disagree. Good points.

I don't think by any means she's perfect though. I still think about her HBIC toast moment where she tried to freeze Lauren out at the F3. Or when she was talking smack about Jubilee early in the season. She can be catty like anyone. I'm not ready to ordain her into sainthood here. laugh out loud Overall yes, I think she's a decent, kind person. The OTT adoration is sometimes a little much for me though. Maybe that's why I could never totally get on board?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:49 pm

^^ Her cattiness about Jubilee still rubs me the wrong way, although jubilee seems to love her, so what do I know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:50 pm

@sosleepy, he says it frequently in their interviews and during the show as well. Who knows if it's "true" but I think it's important for Jo to hear because IMO you don't go from an insecure wreck with previous trust issues to complete security overnight. So that the relationship is based on commitment and work vs a nebulous "love" feeling that may or may not go away based on the wind changing is necessary in this particular case and probably in most cases. All IMO.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:53 pm

Lara wrote:^^ Her cattiness about Jubilee still rubs me the wrong way, although jubilee seems to love her, so what do I know?

She apologised for it in an interview, can't remember which though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu