SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:54 am

lexforlife wrote:
hae1001 wrote:IMO. They are all the same. Shilling chocolate, which Jordan has done, or sunglasses which JoJo has done, is no better or different than shilling teeth whitening. This justifitying one persons shilling and famewhoring ways over the other is stupid imo. Jojo is cashing in on publicity, just as Nick, just as Ben, just as Lauren, just as Ashley I, just as Jade and Tanner, Kristina, Amanda, insert just about any other bachelor contestants name.
No truer statement has been made. Shilling is shilling is shilling. Justifying the degree of shilling might a fan feel better but they are all the same as far as I  am concerned.
It doesn't make me feel better, but do I appreciate that some people are not shilling advocare, tummy tea, hydroxycut, etc. just to make a quick buck when in reality those can potentially be harmful to your body? Absolutely.

Shilling is shilling, no one has said that it isn't, but I think it's fair to say one can appreciate when a couple or a contestant is more selective and doesn't share a post as an ad in every picture. JoJo and Jordan aren't the only ones like this. I appreciate Des/Chris, Ashley/JP, Molly/Jason, Kaitlyn/Shawn, even Ben/Lauren, etc. because they don't constantly do it either.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:22 am

Ash2214 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
hae1001 wrote:IMO. They are all the same. Shilling chocolate, which Jordan has done, or sunglasses which JoJo has done, is no better or different than shilling teeth whitening. This justifitying one persons shilling and famewhoring ways over the other is stupid imo. Jojo is cashing in on publicity, just as Nick, just as Ben, just as Lauren, just as Ashley I, just as Jade and Tanner, Kristina, Amanda, insert just about any other bachelor contestants name.
No truer statement has been made. Shilling is shilling is shilling. Justifying the degree of shilling might a fan feel better but they are all the same as far as I  am concerned.
It doesn't make me feel better, but do I appreciate that some people are not shilling advocare, tummy tea, hydroxycut, etc. just to make a quick buck when in reality those can potentially be harmful to your body? Absolutely.

Shilling is shilling, no one has said that it isn't, but I think it's fair to say one can appreciate when a couple or a contestant is more selective and doesn't share a post as an ad in every picture. JoJo and Jordan aren't the only ones like this. I appreciate Des/Chris, Ashley/JP, Molly/Jason, Ben/Lauren, etc. because they don't constantly do it either.

JoJo has shilled Sugarbear hair vitamins though and I've heard they can cause acne breakouts, probably because of all the biotin in them, and the sugar doesn't help. I mean Becs was shilling them too and she had bad skin for a while. Coincidence? I've tried biotin too for my hair once and stopped quickly because it gave me hormonal acne, so those gummies can be dangerous.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:30 am

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:

Shilling is shilling, no one has said that it isn't, but I think it's fair to say one can appreciate when a couple or a contestant is more selective and doesn't share a post as an ad in every picture. JoJo and Jordan aren't the only ones like this. I appreciate Des/Chris, Ashley/JP, Molly/Jason, Ben/Lauren, etc. because they don't constantly do it either.

JoJo has shilled Sugarbear hair vitamins though and I've heard they can cause acne breakouts, probably because of all the biotin in them, and the sugar doesn't help. I mean Becs was shilling them too and she had bad skin for a while. Coincidence? I've tried biotin too for my hair once and stopped quickly because it gave me hormonal acne, so those gummies can be dangerous.
I've used them before with no issues. I've also used just regular biotin pills with no issues too. I guess everyone is different.

She shilled them twice months ago, so it's not something she's repeatedly done, which has been my point. I'm also not talking about acne. I don't find that to be harmful. I'm talking about products like advocare, the tummy tea, hydroxycut and so forth that can actually be incredibly harmful to your body that have led people to hospital visits because of issues with their stomachs. I can name quite a few contestants and couples that shill those things. That's just not my cup of tea.

Becca probably has bad skin because of the ton of make up that's constantly piled on to her face and from her eating habits, but that's for another thread.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:41 am

Yes, everyone is different and if you don't know just how sensitive you are to that stuff, you might be in for a nasty surprise. As someone who's struggled with some amount of acne all her life, I'm gonna have to disagree about it not being harmful. Acne cysts can leave permanent scarring. Really not something I wish to invite with my own actions. I mean I have in the past and kicked myself every time. Flat tummy tea just seems like herbal tea to me. I've had all kinds before with no issues, but I guess I'm not tummy sensitive, just hormonally sensitive.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:41 am

JoJo is better cause she doesn't shill the lowly products like Tummy Tea and Sugar Bear Hair or FabFitFun! Oh wait. She HAS shilled Sugar Bear Hair and FabFitFun! But!! It was only a couple times and it was moooonths ago. She's totally still better! *IMO*

Shilling is shilling as shilling is shilling. Jo's poop stinks like the rest of them. *IMO*

Curious to see how this Extra thing pans out! I say good for her. I always thought just shlepping around Dallas all same ole, same ole was a huge waste of her platform and SM popularity. I'm glad she's giving this a go. I bet it doesn't stop at "special correspondent." I think she could be good.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:50 am

sosleepy wrote:JoJo is better cause she doesn't shill the lowly products like Tummy Tea and Sugar Bear Hair or FabFitFun! Oh wait. She HAS shilled Sugar Bear Hair and FabFitFun! But!! It was only a couple times and it was moooonths ago. She's totally still better!

Shilling is shilling as shilling is shilling. Jo's poop stinks like the rest of them.

Curious to see how this Extra thing pans out! I say good for her. I always thought just shlepping around Dallas all same ole, same ole was a huge waste of her platform and SM popularity. I'm glad she's giving this a go. I bet it doesn't stop at "special correspondent." I think she could be good.
The snark towards me is so real laugh out loud

My posts clearly mention the dangerous products, such as advocare, tummy tea, hydroxycut, etc. Those can be harmful to your body and doctors tell people not to use those. There are people from this franchise who promote them for money, even though they can seriously harm you. That is my point. Yet again, I didn't say she doesn't shill or that she's better than the rest of them. She's simply hasn't shilled certain products that I personally don't agree with. 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 am

mindless wrote:Yes, everyone is different and if you don't know just how sensitive you are to that stuff, you might be in for a nasty surprise. As someone who's struggled with some amount of acne all her life, I'm gonna have to disagree about it not being harmful. Acne cysts can leave permanent scarring. Really not something I wish to invite with my own actions. I mean I have in the past and kicked myself every time. Flat tummy tea just seems like herbal tea to me. I've had all kinds before with no issues, but I guess I'm not tummy sensitive, just hormonally sensitive.
Flat tummy tea has ingredients that are laxatives, it's not just an herbal tea. A lot of people have complained that it ends up leaving them severely constipated and I've seen articles where people have claimed they had it too much and it gave them stomach ulcers. 

Advocare, hydroxycut, the teas and so forth are all the same. It's best to lose weight the old fashioned way - eat healthy and work out IMO.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:59 am

She (JoJo) may hopefully end up following in Ali's footsteps and becoming a regular correspondent for one of the entertainment programs.

I lose interest in pretty much all couples once the season has ended and I follow the current ones for a few weeks/months until the next Bachelor/Bachelorette program starts.

Onward and upward; good for her doing what she wants to do. Who are we to say one way or another what is best for someone, we do not know these people. JMHO as always.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:05 am

Every single couple shills, so I guess in that way they're all the same. I do prefer when it doesn't take over their IG though. I also realize JoJo lives a life that a lot of these people haven't. Most of them couldn't survive without shilling, or *shudder* working full time. So in a way I respect that, but she was also born into it. If she *needed* it, I believe she might do it more often. JMO. 

I still like her. After a string of entitled, arrogant, attention-obsessed leads and cast in general, I think she's a breath of fresh air. Honestly the show churns out such unlikeable 'stars' lately so the bar is low. But she just seems so genuinely sweet and unchanged by the fame and I love that.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:11 am

gurlbrit wrote:She (JoJo) may hopefully end up following in Ali's footsteps and becoming a regular correspondent for one of the entertainment programs.  

I lose interest in pretty much all couples once the season has ended and I follow the current ones for a few weeks/months until the next Bachelor/Bachelorette program starts.

Onward and upward; good for her doing what she wants to do.  Who are we to say one way or another what is best for someone, we do not know these people.  JMHO as always.
I don't think anyone has a problem with Jojo getting a job in the media, but the hypocrisy that bothers some. How can you go to another discussion thread, shade other couples when Jojo and Jordan does the same thing we get excuses. Yes, they are excuses. How many times they do, they are still doing the same thing. What product they shill, it is still shilling. Going at events that has nothing that with their jobs, it is still being fame hos. Doing media job, it is still chasing fame.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:JoJo is better cause she doesn't shill the lowly products like Tummy Tea and Sugar Bear Hair or FabFitFun! Oh wait. She HAS shilled Sugar Bear Hair and FabFitFun! But!! It was only a couple times and it was moooonths ago. She's totally still better!

Shilling is shilling as shilling is shilling. Jo's poop stinks like the rest of them.

The snark towards me is so real laugh out loud

My posts clearly mention the dangerous products, such as advocare, tummy tea, hydroxycut, etc. Those can be harmful to your body and doctors tell people not to use those. There are people from this franchise who promote them for money, even though they can seriously harm you. That is my point. Yet again, I didn't say she doesn't shill or that she's better than the rest of them. She's simply hasn't shilled certain products that I personally don't agree with. 

Any of the supplements can be quite dangerous. They don't have FDA approval or guidelines.
Some of these things have stimulants in them that trigger cardiac issues. IMO it's a game of Russian roulette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:15 am

Ash2214 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:

Shilling is shilling, no one has said that it isn't, but I think it's fair to say one can appreciate when a couple or a contestant is more selective and doesn't share a post as an ad in every picture. JoJo and Jordan aren't the only ones like this. I appreciate Des/Chris, Ashley/JP, Molly/Jason, Kaitlyn/Shawn, even Ben/Lauren, etc. because they don't constantly do it either.
For me personally, it doesn't matter what they are shilling, I still see them all the same ( honestly, I personally have no fav since the couple I stanned hard for exploded and I discovered, we really in the true sense know so little about these people. IMO, no shilling is better than the others and frankly, these people are all humans that have their flaws and their good.
PS: These discussions threads are much easier to read when you don't fan, laugh out loud ( I had a fav during the Emily season and the discussions were so unbearable, I left this forum for a long while JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 3806527698 ). It was really bad then.
Mods, you guys are really great, btw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu