SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by aviej Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:36 am

I'm sure when Jordan talked in the ATFR about getting better at communicating, I'm sure JoJo had to do more work in that department. She needed to listen more and ironically, Jordan needed to talk more. Yup, match made in heaven! whipped
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:41 am

Maybe I should attempt to rewatch her season one of these days with fresh eyes. Assuming I can get past her God awful cast full of total and complete famehores.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:42 am

Jo really wanted him to profess his love for her super early. That pool party where she kept telling him he's hard to read, and I was like 'duh, you barely know him girl!, you haven't even had a 1-1!' laugh out loud and thoughout all the questions she's wrapped around him and caressing his hair and face. And I really remember after the HTD, after what seemed like a great day, she suddenly started questioning him and he looked SO confused. Like where did all this come from? Then he went into reassurance mode. When he told her he was gonna prove it to her during that talk is when I KNEW he was in it for real. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:43 am

Just a gentle reminder: We have a JoJo/Jordan fan thread to rehash all their lovely moments.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:52 am

ReneeM wrote:Jo really wanted him to profess his love for her super early. That pool party where she kept telling him he's hard to read, and I was like 'duh, you barely know him girl!, you haven't even had a 1-1!' laugh out loud and thoughout all the questions she's wrapped around him and caressing his hair and face. And I really remember after the HTD, after what seemed like a great day, she suddenly started questioning him and he looked SO confused. Like where did all this come from? Then he went into reassurance mode. When he told her he was gonna prove it to her during that talk is when I KNEW he was in it for real. JMO.

I agree. I think that was when he won me over too. I don't recall any other lead making such profound statements about the meaning of an engagement. That engagement is not just to try out but something you'd get up and work at everyday, knowing that you made a promise to commit to one person for forever.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:54 am

One thing that put me off about Jordan to is, what his ex said about him. I don't doubt that he can be a good bf or atleast appear to be one. Before she deleted pics of them off instagram, it looked like he was a great bf to her. But, I found it disturbing how she said she didn't find out he was cheating/lying the entire time until they broke up. And they were together for 3 years hmmm. I find that very scary IMO. Unlike some, I never thought his ex should be quiet or "move on". They obviously never had proper closure & cheating is very painful. As someone who was cheated on, I related to his ex. This is someone Jordan said he loved...the only girl he ever really loved according to him. Hopefully he's in love Jojo now. Someone who he had the opportunity to get to know for years before they started dating. Idk the guy just freaks me out laugh out loud. ***IMO***just speaking from experience, I've seen guys like Jordan.Hot, charming, great personality, only to be sneaky and do you wrong in the long run. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:00 am

Melissawashere wrote:One thing that put me off about Jordan to is, what his ex said about him. I don't doubt that he can be a good bf or atleast appear to be one. Before she deleted pics of them off instagram, it looked like he was a great bf to her. But, I found it disturbing how she said she didn't find out he was cheating/lying the entire time until they broke up. And they were together for 3 years hmmm. I find that very scary IMO. Unlike some, I never thought his ex should be quiet or "move on". They obviously never had proper closure & cheating is very painful. As someone who was cheated on, I related to his ex. This is someone Jordan said he loved...the only girl he ever really loved according to him. Hopefully he's in love Jojo now. Someone who he had the opportunity to get to know for years. Idk the guy just freaks me out laugh out loud. I know I talk about him like he's the antichrist laugh out loud but just speaking from experience, I've seen guys like Jordan. Hot, charming, great personality, only to be sneaky and do you wrong in the long run. JMO

I agree. Unpopular opinion, but I definitely saw in Jordan's texts to her that he's totally capable of being this adoring, sensitive, loving, generous boyfriend...while also getting some on the side. It's possible he changed (although I believed that he was on Raya) or that monogamy just isn't important to Jojo, but I don't really believe that he's this perfect fiancé. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:04 am

Jordan dated his ex when he was mostly 22, 23, and 24. That's quite young and people make mistakes. Plus, we don't know these people nor do we know what the circumstances were with their relationship. Someone close to both Jordan and Jordan's ex posted to his ex-girlfriend's IG post last summer and said the whole story wasn't being told and that she knows there are varying stories.

Ultimately, it's about who he is now and how he treats JoJo. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:05 am

I agree. What will be more telling to me, is moving forward with this relationship and seeing what happens.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:48 pm

@Lara I had forgot about the Raya thing! See I don't know what to think because a few people said he was on there. 2 of my bffs(1 is not using the app any more) said they saw him on there back in June. And a popular youtube channel with a vlogging couple said one of their friends saw Jordan active on the app(I wish I could remember their channel name). But then didn't he get confirmation from Raya that he wasn't on there? Very weird. Of course I believed my bffs but just a very odd situation all around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:59 pm

^ Raya is a dating app for celebs and in order to have an account on there, you have to have many followers on social media - as in the thousands and millions and you have to have some sort of prestige to your name. It's very exclusive. People like Joe Jonas, Matthew Perry, Elijah Wood, etc. have all used it. That's cool if your bff is on there.

One person said he was on there in May and the picture that was shared on ET of his account had no date on there, so it could have been from before. Jordan shared an email that he had with Raya stating his last activity on the app had been in March. As Jordan said, no matter if he was with JoJo or not, if he went on there he would be breaking his contract with the show and would face the possibility of being sued. He wouldn't be doing it regardless. There's dumb and then absolutely stupid. If he went on there looking for girls and reached out to them, don't you think that girl would run to the press at some point for a nice fat pay check? He wouldn't risk that. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:07 pm

IMO, if BBJ was so desperate for sex while waiting for the show to finish airing, he could have just walked into any bar and walked out with probs any 20 year old he wanted, anonymously. Why login to Raya and start a $hitshow? If he was cheating, he's allegedly better at it than this IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu