SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hy - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 am

That post is from Jos insta @ joelle_fletcher. She can rock a one piece better than anyone IMO!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

hy - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by BachfanNY Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:05 am

To this day, I still think Jojo is the prettiest Bachelorette, IMO. I can only imagine Jordan came into this for a good time with a hot girl and then realized Jojo actually has depth and beauty. Watching back in the season you can almost see the wheels turning in head starting to legit fall for her... what a great story they had!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:42 am

BachfanNY wrote:To this day, I still think Jojo is the prettiest Bachelorette, IMO.  I can only imagine Jordan came into this for a good time with a hot girl and then realized Jojo actually has depth and beauty.  Watching back in the season you can almost see the wheels turning in head starting to legit fall for her... what a great story they had!
The best part for me is that when he was approached about doing the show 10 days before filming began, he essentially didn't want to do it. He only officially signed his contract a day or two before filming when he was informed that the bachelorette was JoJo because that's who he wanted it to be according to RS, Us Weekly and Jordan kind of alluded to this himself without coming right out and saying it. Pretty cool.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:53 am

BachfanNY wrote:To this day, I still think Jojo is the prettiest Bachelorette, IMO.  I can only imagine Jordan came into this for a good time with a hot girl and then realized Jojo actually has depth and beauty.

I totally agree. I think between her and Trista they were both by far the prettiest. I don't know why but when Jojo was having that conversation with Ben and he told her he loved her too, and she said 'what?' she just looked so pretty. I was a fan from that moment on. She just seemed so genuinely vulnerable and real in that moment.

A bit unrelated.....If they last and get married can you imagine how cute her and Jordan's kids will be? Genetic win for sure! laugh out loud :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 am

suspiciousmind wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:To this day, I still think Jojo is the prettiest Bachelorette, IMO.  I can only imagine Jordan came into this for a good time with a hot girl and then realized Jojo actually has depth and beauty.

I totally agree. I think between her and Trista they were both by far the prettiest. I don't know why but when Jojo was having that conversation with Ben and he told her he loved her too, and she said 'what?' she just looked so pretty. I was a fan from that moment on. She just seemed so genuinely vulnerable and real in that moment.

A bit unrelated.....If they last and get married can you imagine how cute her and Jordan's kids will be? Genetic win for sure!   laugh out loud   :yes:

Hopefully they inherit her looks and his athleticism. I don't think he is attractive at all, but he is talented. Glad to see them going strong.

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:21 am

I think Jo and Jo look like they could be siblings. Both conventionally attractive, same coloring, etc. But both kinda butter-faces to me. Yeah, I know I'm SUPER in the minority on this one. I just never thought JoJo was this sexy, gorgeous goddess like she's portrayed. Her body is slamming though, I agree there. 

I think they are very well matched though, that's for sure. I really can't picture JoJo without Jordan now. Like Peanut Butter and Jelly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 am

JoJo is so overrated to me. Personality and looks wise. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:41 am

Everything ain't for everybody and that's ok. I personally think she's gorgeous inside and out and there's a whole host of things that other women/people from this franchise can take a cue from her on.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:45 am

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I certainly can't agree with you. I think she is stunning in every which way, in her own unique way, not your typical blonde girl who looks like any other blonde girl. IMO.

And Jordan is on another level, that man is the opposite of unattractive. He's heaven sent IMO sure some pictures are rough but on the bachelorette he didn't look bad in one scene. My opinion.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:47 am

She's your typical brunette with ombre and a boob job who looks like every other brunette with ombre and a boob job. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:49 am

Imo enough money and plastic surgery can make anyone beautiful. I dont really see anything exquisite about her, look Wise.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:49 am

To each their own Smiley

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu