SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:24 pm

No way,  would I have gotten away with dancing on furniture like that.  Nor will any of my cousins children, nieces, nephews or my own future children.  An ottoman, maybe.  A tv cabinet, credenza, or whatever you want to call it, absolutely not!  But then, I was taught manners, boundaries and respect for both people and things and was actually punished and taught consequences.  How dare my parents be so old fashioned! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:35 pm

I must have been a rebel. I danced on top of plenty of furniture as a kid. Lol

Not to mention my siblings and I played soccer in the house (broke 3 lamps), several broken fingers goofing off, etc. We got disciplined plenty but got to be kids and kids don't always follow the rules.

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 30 87b72b10 MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 30 86669110 MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:12 pm

My gosh the tv could have fallen over on her and shattered, all kinds of accident potentials. More importantly, did anyone tell her to get down/tell her no or get up and get her down?
IKEA just had a major tv infomercial on recalls to prevent possible injuries for things like this. My own DH just spent the day a week ago properly anchoring down a tv and chest of drawers so things won't accidentally tip over on our 2 yr old.
Again, I have to wonder who has the brains out of the 4 of them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote: "snipped by Columbia, MD" Again, I have to wonder who has the brains out of the 4 of them.

Permit me to hazard a guess: none of them.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My gosh the tv could have fallen over on her and shattered, all kinds of accident potentials. More importantly, did anyone tell her to get down/tell her no or get up and get her down?
IKEA just had a major tv infomercial on recalls to prevent possible injuries for things like this. My own DH just spent the day a week ago properly anchoring down a tv and chest of drawers so things won't accidentally tip over on our 2 yr old.
Again, I have to wonder who has the brains out of the 4 of them.

That was the picture I was talking about in my post. Maybe a bigger question is how did she get up there? Did she climb up or did someone put her up there?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Some kids are climbers. It's almost natural. I grew up with 4 younger sibs and having to haul them out of sewers and new home foundations(yes, you read that right). The boys got into everything. You turned your back and bingo--you got one out of trouble while the other 3 were getting into the next adventure.
It's constant vigilance.
We know so much more now than we did in the 60's when I was a tot or the 70's. Things need to be anchored or they can squash a child and worse. We don't use bumper pads in cribs, babies sleep on their backs--etc. I keep hoping Josh might be a good influence on what is truly appearing to be the epitome and poster teen mom.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:51 pm

IMO, I love the fun they are having and supervision doesn't seem to be a problem as they are all there. Thus far, I haven't seen the girls in harms way. They are making great memories! I too wanted to know if there are any facts regarding A&J summer breakups or just rumors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:23 pm

I have "ET phone home" earwormin' me. :thud

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Some kids are climbers. It's almost natural. I grew up with 4 younger sibs and having to haul them out of sewers and new home foundations(yes, you read that right). The boys got into everything. You turned your back and bingo--you got one out of trouble while the other 3 were getting into the next adventure.
It's constant vigilance.
We know so much more now than we did in the 60's when I was a tot or the 70's. Things need to be anchored or they can squash a child and worse. We don't use bumper pads in cribs, babies sleep on their backs--etc. I keep hoping Josh might be a good influence on what is truly appearing to be the epitome and poster teen mom.
He seems to be really involved and hands on, so I think this can be a real possibility. Hope she just shuts up and knows her place so they can live happily ever after and he can raise all 3 of them + the rest of the football team he wants.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:30 pm

I looked at the photo of the kids at Irvine Spectrum...I think they are wearing Amanda's clothes. The older girl's top is big enough for Amanda and I think the little one has on one of A's rompers.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:04 pm

You know you're skinny when you can swap clothes with toddlers. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:47 pm

It's nice to see Josh supporting Amanda's ventures by posing for pics with her for her to post to sell various things. IMO, It's nice to see them being supportive of one another and complimentary to one another. I don't believe there was much support or compliments in MeAndi/ Joshs relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99