SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Just checked his Twitter and he's saying his social media accounts along with Amanda's were hacked.

Not sure he's telling the truth or not, but to be fair, his snap chat was hacked twice in one week a couple of weeks ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Southerngal Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:46 pm

Haha - nice cover up they are trying to pull! She was hacked and changed her bio and unfollowed him??? PLEASE! Lol...

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:49 pm

He was probably pissed that she'd go to her friends bachelorette party. My opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:51 pm

Well I might be more apt to believe they were hacked or give them the befit of the doubt, if it hadn't happened before and recently. And if they conducted themselves in more grown up like behavior.  But then that would mean they might have to actually grow up, be responsible and take reasonability for their attitudes, actions and behaviors.  I think the girls might be more responsible than the adults here.   Hugesmile

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just checked his Twitter and he's saying his social media accounts along with Amanda's were hacked.

Not sure he's telling the truth or not, but to be fair, his snap chat was hacked twice in one week a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe Andi still has his passwords. giggling

Yeah, not buying the hacking story at all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:10 am

So they were hacked but the ONLY thing the "hacker" bothered to do was unfollow each other and remove Josh's name from her bio? No spamming or deleting of photos? This hacker really only cared about making it look like they were broken up? Sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:15 am

Southerngal wrote:And before they refollowed each other, she changed her ig bio and removed his name from part of of her "family".  Now, they refollowed each other and she changed her bio back to include his name.

This is just UTTER RIDICULOUSNESS.  He is 32 years old, and she has 2 daughters...where is their maturity?
laugh out loud laugh out loud I love it. She must have talked to some man (by accident obvi) in Vegas and he called her a h0 for it in guessing, but now they've made up it seems so they can refollow each other. Until the next fight tomo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:18 am

They are very in touch with what is said about them negatively regarding the frequent changed in their SM wars, IMO.
So it would not surprise me that they came up with this ingenious hacking excuse. The Russians probably did it. It's a conspiracy!!
Personally, I can visualize BORDUHM sitting in their great room each in opposite corners texting, sexting and arguing with each other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:21 am

I understand Josh wants to prove everyone "wrong" but just give it up already. They are not fooling anyone and it's quite embarrassing. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:27 am

IDK maybe it's just me, but if I were going to hack into someone's stuff the last thing I would want would be entry into their social media. Not that I would do that--but just saying. Couldn't he come up with a better excuse? Like the kids did it? cantstopl That's even slightly, just barely more plausible.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:34 am

If someone hacked them, they would do a bit more than just act passive aggressively toward each other. I bet he was angry Amanda went to the bachelorette party alone, and he wasn't invited. They've been together for 6 months now? Yeah, this won't last.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:43 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:If someone hacked them, they would do a bit more than just act passive aggressively toward each other. I bet he was angry Amanda went to the bachelorette party alone, and he wasn't invited. They've been together for 6 months now? Yeah, this won't last.

Actually I believe they have known one another since June, got engaged in June so actually from meeting to now is 3 months and a week.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99