SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:45 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:If someone hacked them, they would do a bit more than just act passive aggressively toward each other. I bet he was angry Amanda went to the bachelorette party alone, and he wasn't invited. They've been together for 6 months now? Yeah, this won't last.

6? Not even 4. They are so doomed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:47 am

mindless wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:If someone hacked them, they would do a bit more than just act passive aggressively toward each other. I bet he was angry Amanda went to the bachelorette party alone, and he wasn't invited. They've been together for 6 months now? Yeah, this won't last.

Doooomed. I feel bad for Josh and the dog and the girls, they actually seem to love each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:59 am

mindless wrote:

4 months, and they've already broken up a few times, act out on SM when they break up.. THIS is why I don't find any of their SM interaction cute, it's all passive aggressive imo, even the ' cutesy' stuff. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:04 am

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:

Doooomed. I feel bad for Josh and the dog and the girls, they actually seem to love each other.

I was going to say this! For crying out loud, Kinsley picked Josh over Amanda to go on Space Mountain with her per the snap chats. Those girls do seem to adore him and love having him around. The more they stretch this out, the more difficult it will be for them when it does end. At least they're so young though so it will eventually all be a blur. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:12 am

I thought with Amanda going to Lauren's bachelorette party and the ex having the girls for the weekend it would have been the perfect time for Josh to have some alone time with Sabel.  He could have had a nice quiet weekend with Sabel.  

Loving the girls is a no brainer, they are so adorable.  But I'm sure Sabel wouldn't mind a nice weekend with just her and Josh snuggling up to each other.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Winteriscoming Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:23 am

These 2 seem to love drama. I totally get shady vibes from them. This will be a messy breakup.

Winteriscoming

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:30 am

How does someone get hacked so much? How easy are your dang passwords? Newsflash: your birthday, Sabel, or mommasboy aren't good passwords.

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 41 87b72b10 mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 41 86669110 mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:26 am

Wonder when filming starts for the next Marriage Boot Camp? IMO, they will stay together long enough to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:28 am

People like this shouldn't be married or have children. They need to grow up some first. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:28 am

havadrpepper wrote:Wonder when filming starts for the next Marriage Boot Camp?  IMO, they will stay together long enough to get there.
Yassss. I want this so bad!! I want 100% confirmation of The Fictional Book That is Fiction.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:48 am

If they're being hacked, that doesn't make them immature or unfit to be married or have children *IMO*. But the hacking, that they have claimed, is very possible. There are You Tube videos all over the internet giving step by step instructions on how to hack SM accounts, even without passwords.  With the crazy twitter trolls and Bach fans/ those who are not fans out there it wouldn't surprise me at all for someone to try to stir the pot for these two.  And Josh has been targeted A LOT lately.  All has seemed good between them on SM lately including in a Facetime that was candidly recorded by Emily Ferguson on her snapchat in Vegas,  so there is no good reason for me to believe that the unfollows are anything more than them being hacked, as they have claimed.  Anything else is pure speculation and skepticism IMO.

Side note: they have never before unfollowed each other in the 3-4 months they've been together even amid rumors they had broken up a few times before the show ended. Why would they now unfollow each other so briefly in between loving and supportive SM exchanges. Josh having impulsive tendencies or not, it seems very unlikely to me, especially since Josh has legitimately been getting hacked a lot lately and it hasn't been a cover-up. Just my opinion.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:51 am

^ Entirely possible. Even then though, immature people should grow up before entering into life long commitments, responsibilities, and sacrifices. And when looking at Josh and Amanda's past and present actions/words, I don't see them as being fit to sustain any of those qualities yet IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99