SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:56 am

Just as there is healthy love there is unhealthy love. Many couples get trapped in unhealthy love thinking it's ok to stay there because it's "love" and that any love is better than none.
What needs to be stressed is it's ok to be single and healthy. It's not just ok. It's desirable to be healthy, period.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by missnana Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:02 pm

The periscope episodes are something else. I can't beleive that I once liked Josh smh no no no no
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:07 pm

All who are personally involved in the relationship or close to it are extremely happy. *IMO* From Josh and Amanda, to her kids, parents and sister to Joshs family.  Ashley I and the twins have both stated how great they are together as well.  Many BIP cast like/comment on their posts.  IMO, they are a fun loving, beautiful couple who adore eachother. Many times when someone has been in a bad relationship they project that onto other relationships and exaggerate comments or twist them to meet that thought. *IMO* I have been fortunate to be in positive relationships and married now to a wonderful man who teases me a lot like Josh teases Amanda.  I would NEVER consider him abusive in anyway. I think it's funny how true his statements are and how he's able to make fun of it and make me laugh about it.  I'm not being berated or yelled at, I'm able to acknowledge and accept any shortcoming and he has found a way to make me laugh at them and myself.  I think that's a gift and Josh has the ability to do the same with Amanda.  There is no doubt Josh has the dominant personality of the 2 but most couples have a dominant one.  IMO, they are still a new couple and will figure out what works best for them.  IMO, so far they are doing a very good job.  *JMOAA*

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not state opinions as facts.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:32 pm

Ashley I and the twins aren't very bright, and the people IN the relationship could not seem more unhappy IMO. They might have some cute sc moments (I don't follow them anywhere so I'm just assuming), but that's all they are, moments. I liked Josh and Andi and I see the same patterns with JAM that I saw with them and we all know how that ended. Literally the only difference is that he's so much more brazen this time around. He openly berates her for all to see and I've never heard him compliment her without turning it into a dig at his ex. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Friendly reminder, we do not state opinions as facts.  

If it's your opinion, use IMO before, after or somewhere in the sentence.  A blanket IMO after a paragraph or two is not good enough, too many people read this site and take opinions as facts if they are not specified as opinion.  Not to mention it's easy to get side tracked, off topic or get emotions running high when posts are responded to when one thinks it's a fact, when it is indeed an opinion.  

A blanket JMO or IMO added to a signature with out ever being used in a post is not enough either.  Once quoted your signiture IMO/JMO is gone.  And we're back to misunderstanding easily happening.  And it never hurts to end posts with some form of JMO as well.  

It's not a hard rule to follow and it keeps things running smoothly around here without having to have threads locked or mods having to do major edits.  

Now, carry on... Back to JAM. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Shoesies007 wrote:Josh is a pathological narcissist: entitled, haughty, low to no empathy, grandiose, holds grudges over matters that should have been put to rest already, and vindictive. *IMO*

Amanda is an empath: a narcissist's favorite victim. *IMO*

On Josh's latest Periscope, his doucheness really comes out:

He constantly cuts her off mid-talk with his snide remarks. She then pauses and waits for him to finish yapping before she continues with her answers.

A: How do you read this stuff? I need glasses...
J: You need a lot. You have a lot of issues. A lot of issues going on, baby.

Josh has so much unresolved hate in his heart. He has suffered extreme narcissistic injury over BIP's portrayal of him. Even if Amanda stays with him, both will only stay out of co-dependency and because they love the image they portray, even though it far from reality. This is an extremely unhealthy relationship...and I haven't even finished watching the rest of the video...I have 7 mins remaining. I may not watch it. With these two the prognosis is poor and the future very dim. *IMO*

Welcome!!! Are you a psychiatrist or psychologist? I 100% agree with your opinion!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:34 pm

We don't speculate on criminal activity whether it's a joke or not.

We do not make fun of member's opinions.

Post has been deleted.

Once again, if you are unable to discuss the topic in a respectable manner, please stay in the Fan Forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:Ashley I and the twins aren't very bright, and the people IN the relationship could not seem more unhappy IMO. They might have some cute sc moments (I don't follow them anywhere so I'm just assuming), but that's all they are, moments. I liked Josh and Andi and I see the same patterns with JAM that I saw with them and we all know how that ended. Literally the only difference is that he's so much more brazen this time around. He openly berates her for all to see and I've never heard him compliment her without turning it into a dig at his ex. All JMO.

It totally agree. The opinions of Ashley I and the twins mean nothing to me. Apart from being a bit stupid, they're also Amanda's friends and may support her regardless. I think they would have supported her with Nick or with Evan and I guess the same goes for Josh.
Imo, just because someone in a relationship doesn't think they're being abused doesn't mean they're not abused. They may be abused but don't recognize it. I really haven't seen Josh disrespect any of his exes the in way he disrespects Amanda and she seems to be totally oblivious to because he says he loves her and he buys her a car.
I worry about Kinsley and Charlie. I don't think Josh hits them or screams at them, but he has a way of berating people in a joking manner. He called Amanda nasty, a pig etc. and even though she doesn't complain, I would imagine that constantly hearing that would affect her. I hope he doesn't treat Kinsley and Charlie like he treats Amanda, constantly bringing them down as a joke and then doing something nice for them afterwards.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:23 pm

casjacknick wrote:
umngirl wrote:My question is why the heck were they even on Periscope? On the list of vacation activities I'd be doing that doesn't make the top 1000.
But what do you have to shill? Who do you need to adore you? See this is the dark and unmentioned side of shilling. You get amazing vacations you don't actually get to enjoy.

You take awesome pics of yourselves doing fun stuff on the vacation and showing off the resort? That seems to be the prime vacation-shilling strategy. Not whining on Periscope.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:25 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
Imo, just because someone in a relationship doesn't think they're being abused doesn't mean they're not abused. They may be abused but don't recognize it.

Absolutely. That's exactly why people stay in an abusive relationship. The abuser is always good at mind games and manipulations, making the abused unsure of herself, insecure and confused about what is true. It's like flying a plane in the dark without instruments - you can't tell what's up or down.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:29 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:I worry about Kinsley and Charlie. I don't think Josh hits them or screams at them, but he has a way of berating people in a joking manner. He called Amanda nasty, a pig etc. and even though she doesn't complain, I would imagine that constantly hearing that would affect her. I hope he doesn't treat Kinsley and Charlie like he treats Amanda, constantly bringing them down as a joke and then doing something nice for them afterwards.

I doubt he treats the kids that way. My own worry is that this whole thing is teaching the kids that this type of behavior is acceptable in a partner.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:33 pm

If he treats Amanda that way, I'd bet any amount of money he does the kids too. such a jerkwad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99