SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:08 pm

BKay wrote:If he treats Amanda that way, I'd bet any amount of money he does the kids too. such a jerkwad.
And he doesn't even think it's wrong! That's the crazy part to me. So if he thinks he's being loving to Amanda by being this way, why wouldn't this brand of love and doting extend to the girls? On top of learning that it's okay if their eventual boyfriends treat them this way, on top of learning their bio dad is horrible and worthless and they should ask to have their names changed? Good environment for them. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:14 pm

I would expect him to probably slip up and do it to the girls occasionally too.  But even if he doesn't yet, IMO, it's not a good example to set or to teach them it's acceptable to put someone down, make yourself look better and get away with it be simply saying your joking, teasing and doing it out of love.  

I have no problem with teasing and picking on family and friends.  But I do t find it teasing or joking when you do it in ways that totally belittle and demean the person.  Especially if you find pleasure in it and find a way to build yourself up while you are tearing the other person down.

Sadly, I doubt he even knows he's doing it.  If he does he either doesn't care or thinks it's acceptable behavior as long as he claims to love her and support her.  If I had to put up with all that to have his love and support, I'd tell him to pack his crap and hit the road.  I'd prefer to be alone than have someone claim to love me only to tear me down while doing it. JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:21 pm

GA has already posted a warning, not that long ago.  Bringing it forward.  Posts have been deleted.  

GuardianAngel wrote:We don't speculate on criminal activity whether it's a joke or not.

We do not make fun of member's opinions.

Post has been deleted.

Once again, if you are unable to discuss the topic in a respectable manner, please stay in the Fan Forum.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:54 pm

TMZ has pics of them in Cancun

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 70 1017-amanda-josh-murray-launch-6
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 70 Amanda-josh-murray-beach36-1
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 70 Amanda-josh-murray-beach00-1

One of the happy couples from "Bachelor in Paradise" couldn't keep their hands off each other in Cancun ... and Amanda Stanton's got the welts on her azz to prove it.

Amanda and former pro baseball player, Josh Murray were spotted kissing and playing ... hard. Check out the photos of them roughhousing on the beach.

Full contact water sports are their thing ... and we ain't mad at it.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/17/bip-josh-murray-amanda-stanton-cancun-vacation-photos/

Last edited by StacyNor on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Is that a handprint on her thigh?? :shocked!:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:57 pm

The article in the link doesn't surprise me one bit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:04 pm

LOL the judge is going to love this.
Do whatever you what, but do it in private.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Exactly, there are things that should stay private.  duh

Do these idiots ever think about their actions?  Or realize there are consequences that could result from them? I'm beginning to think they're zombies and they're brains were removed during BIP.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Brains? cantstopl scratch scratch rofl
No. I never considered that a possibility.
No. Not once. stupid question stupid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:24 pm

Super classy. Such a great role model for her young girls. Outstanding.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:24 pm

This is shallow but I'm more bothered about Josh being offensively pale than them being super physical/sexual/grope-y in public no idea laugh out loud I really hope he got a tan while they were there.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:27 pm

Alanna wrote:Is that a handprint on her thigh?? :shocked!:

Actually, I believe this was talked about in one of their periscopes. She was trying to climb up the rock but slid or fell and scraped her behind and it started bleeding. It looks like Josh was behind her to be there if she fell. The rock must have been slippery.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99