SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:42 pm

These kids don't know what "changing" names even means. Like I said, my grandson wants to name his new brother hotdog because that is a food he loves. It makes sense to a 2 yr old. He knows his full name and knows its different from ours, but doesn't dwell much on it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:01 pm

I know that Josh loves the girls and I could see him say,  "Can't wait to get home to the girls."  But when he calls them "my girls" I think it's wrong.  I notice that the ex's girlfriend never refers to the girls as hers. JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Does anyone else feel like Amanda and Josh exploit Kinsley and Charlie way too much on social media. They really live for those likes JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:04 am

^^^ Yes, I think they do. These children need to be allowed to be children, not objects. My only hope is that Josh and Amanda will grow up, see how stupidly they act, and break up. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:33 am

I don't even think this couple is fun to snark at. I just feel terrible for those girls.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:12 pm

According to wetpaint the girls are now modeling for a certain clothes lines. Amanda is also in some of the pics too. It just sickens me that she will schill out her daughters to make more $$$. This girl only cares about her and nothing more. JMO

Source: Wetpaint
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Yep there's pics on her IG. Using the girls for shilling purposes is just sad. Also wish she would dress them in decent clothes not fancy dresses all the time.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 75 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 75 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 75 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 75 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:20 pm

whit90 wrote:According to wetpaint the girls are now modeling for a certain clothes lines. Amanda is also in some of the pics too. It just sickens me that she will schill out her daughters to make more $$$. This girl only cares about her and nothing more. JMO

Source: Wetpaint

Wondering if she started a trust fund for the girls with the money they'll be making.  The strange part of all this is, I believe, I remember reading a tweet from Josh that he could not stand people that promoted all this stuff that they don't use just to make a buck.  Amanda must have changed his mind because that is all she does is shill.  She admitted in her Periscope that although she got her license for esthestician she never actually had a job doing it.  She also said in her bio for Ben's season that she had zero tattoos but then on her periscope she said she had one.   So I have a problem with what is the truth with her and what is made up.  I had a gut feeling about her as soon as I saw her on Ben's season. (JMO)

I don't know if I'm allowed to put this here so if not please delete this part:   When RS reader emails were still going on someone had sent an email  "Steve, I know when you post profiles of contestants for the bachelor/ette that people that know them personally write or contact you and tell you things they know about them that the public does not know.  Have you ever heard anything bad about Amanda from someone that knows her personally?"   Steve's answer was just simply.  "YES."    So I have no clue what he heard or who he heard it from.  So again, I'll apologize ahead of time if this is against the rules.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:44 am

I'm with you @laurawalsh - I had the same gut feeling about the Duhh, and she has proven us both correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:29 am

I don't think Amanda changed Josh, I think he can be fake too and if he said he didn't believe in shilling stuff you don't use, he lied.

Amanda's seems stuck at 14 to me.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:38 am

BOR says a lot of things he never lives up too so yeah I can't blame the Duhhh either for changing BOR.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:35 pm

I am legit cringing. Where is the Bad Dad's lawyer?

https://instagram.com/p/BMCEhjClXrx/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99