SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:50 am

Agree with all of you. Go Cavan!

Back to top Go down

atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:08 am

This might sound weird, but one reason I like them, is because with him Carly had to face her meanish girl tendencies and maybe realise how her words can hurt people. And he took her apology, accepted, and they seem really happy and well suited.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:48 am

That's a good point @Cocoasneeze, she said some nasty things about him. Watching herself just might have made her realize how awful that was. I think Carly just tried to hard at times to be funny, or be part of the  "in crowd". She's funny, I laughed at some of the things she'd say but other times she was a little strange like not going to her brothers wedding.

She seems to be very happy especially with her instant family and those handsome young men. That's not an easy situation and yet she seems to blend right in.

They are such an unexpected couple, and yet so very sweet together.

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell  Nov 22
Paradise all day every day

atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Cx5s-xyUcAAgBhA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:50 pm

But she's not even captioning #momlife. How serious can it be???

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:54 pm

As someone who was one of the first (if not the first) passenger on their train, I'm not at all surprised that Carvan is the only couple still standing from BIP. So what if she wasn't attracted to him from day one? That kind of infatuation (not love) usually doesn't last and definitely isn't enough to sustain a relationship; also, it often blinds and inhibits the couple from openly communicating and actually finding out whether or not they are truly, deeply compatible enough to work out (for fear that they'll find out they aren't, and cut the fantasy short?), which is clearly what went wrong with the other two pairings. It also helps, IMO, that this couple is a little older/more stable/more mature, and seemed more ready and understanding of what's important in making a relationship thrive.

I wish them all the best, and hope they have a beautiful and PRIVATE wedding. Apparently Evan can afford it.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:06 pm

yana_bach wrote:But she's not even captioning #momlife. How serious can it be???

She shows the boys on her IG and Snapchat. The youngest seems to really like her just by what I've seen.

Here's to Carvan!! :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:20 pm

I liked the slow burn of their relationship. Whereas most people deal with the non-appealing aspects of their partner's personalities much later on, these two navigated through it even before their relationship truly began. That IMO is what makes a strong partnership where you truly accept the other person flaws and all.

IMO The fact that Carly doesn't try to take the mom's place in Evan's kids life and by that shows respect to their mom endears her to me more unlike a certain someone who was all #dadlife.

I truly hope these two make it! Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:25 pm

I think another thing on their side in this whole thing is the fact that they both lived in the same town before they got to paradise. They actually had that in common and neither one of them had to uproot their life to move to the other. Early conversations between them could have actually been about the life they lived and the places they frequented that the other person just might frequent themselves. They could have actually found out that they did have a lot of things in common.

Actually, even if they hadn't gotten engaged on the show, I could have seen them hanging out after the show as friends... and that could have actually have led to something as well.

And, I still love that they stay off of SM and actually live their lives. The little glimpses they do share on SM are the "real deal" and not staged liked another couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:36 pm

coolangel wrote:I liked the slow burn of their relationship. Whereas most people deal with the non-appealing aspects of their partner's personalities much later on, these two navigated through it even before their relationship truly began. That IMO is what makes a strong partnership where you truly accept the other person flaws and all.

IMO The fact that Carly doesn't try to take the mom's place in Evan's kids life and by that shows respect to their mom endears her to me more unlike a certain someone who was all #dadlife.

I truly hope these two make it! Smiley

It feels like she's had a really good effect on Evan - I was reading this article from Evan's ex-wife clarifying that FB post she had up in the summer, saying that Evan didn't really call his kids while he was on the Bachelorette and didn't hang out with them afterwards, which is why she got really angry and impulsively posted that. Now, he completely fulfills his 50/50 custody agreement and is really a involved and present father. It feels like some of that must be because of Carly's influence, because she talked about how Evan being a father was one of her favorite things about him. They've both just really pleasantly surprised me and I'm really rooting for them!

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:00 pm

I'm Twitter stalking and Evan is pretty funny! I love their interactions. Also Home Alone at the symphony?! So fun.

atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell 4h4 hours ago

Celebrating @ebassclinics December birthday in a sundress. I may stay forever   atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1f382 atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1f459  atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1f31e  atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1f384 @TheCoveAtlantis #atlantiscelebrations #partner

atlantiscelebrations - Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Cz-U5zoVIAEhh_O

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:06 pm

That's a cute pic!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway