SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:37 pm

Just a reminder: any member can post positive or negative comments about a contestant and has the right to criticize or fan over a contestant, or do neither of the aforementioned.

What is not allowed is telling or implying what other members should or shouldn't post.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:00 pm

I don't know why they would want to portray the final 2 as flirty etc. they didn't do that with Tim and Sam W season and even not with Sam F

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If Olena was eliminated already and no longer on the show then doing this I would think it's totally fine.
It's only in light of her still being on the show and possibly F1 that to me, tells a whole different story.

I would feel this way about any potential F1 from any season of sleuthing.
For example: if I saw Matilda doing this before finale week on Art's season, no way I would find it classy behavior by Matilda.

So to me it's not even about Olena, but about any potential F1.
GuardianAngel wrote:I totally agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This isn't F1 behaviour at all. IMO it's not even in a normal b/g relationship behaviour, but that's my opinion.
IA as well. The thing I don't understand is this - IMO these photos look very staged. I believe that she wanted her interactions with these men to be photographed. But what is she trying to convey?
Is she F3 - and wanted to prove that she is ok and getting on with her life
Is she F2 - and is giving a big FU to Richie and TPTB
Is she F1 - and has already broken up with Richie

IMO These photos are far too flirty and her and the men are way too close in each other's personal space for this to be innocent. This is not a woman who is in love with Richie. If I saw my hubby in photos like these his ears would be ringing for weeks!
It's all so bizarre and I definitely think there's something hinky going on with this season
JMHO!

Yeah I don't see this as F1 behavior at all. Quite the opposite, imo. And no matter whether she is F3, F2, or F1, this behavior in finale week and while she is still on the show to me is not honoring her contract at all.

Also, in no way do I believe it is "staged" by the show... If anything, I think it is staged by Olena, imo, since she is well aware that she will be followed by paparazzi given that she has been already pap'd and that she is doing these things in public places where the paps are.

It just seems like very attention-seeking behavior to me and of her own choice perhaps to get more well-known as a model which is fine but totally not fine, imo, to be doing it while the show is still airing and especially in finale week.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:09 pm

IMO these photos of Olena that have surfaced over the past few days have just been taken way out of perspective. From what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has said regarding her saying the guy from the beach is just a really close friend, i think this is true, that shes just really close with this guy and they're like brother and sister (i'd leave the link to the article but i'm a new user and can't). With the other pictures of her at a bar with that other male. I think he could also be a really close friend. Those photos haven't been blown up as much as the ones with the beach guy have so we haven't gotten her response to those photos. It looks like the guy is just whispering in her ear and they're having a good arm wrestle this is what friends do!! Yes it does look really flirty but maybe Olena just looks that way at people all the time and thats her face. I think the person who sent the images to Womens Day must have picked the pictures that looked most like she was romantically interested in the guy when maybe its a whole different story. And besides i don't think Olena is silly enough to go on a DATE while the show is still on and while shes till on the show!! If the guy from the bar turns out to be her cousin or something than jokes on all of us   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Da Funk on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can't access the website anymore because you have to be subscribed or smt. But you can kinda see here what she says.

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:25 pm

Just to clarify: Olena has not spoken about the photo below with the guy with the beers and which I find to be way too intimate for a brother.

I also do think Olena is silly enough to go on a date and not care about the consequences based on her actions and since that is what I am going with.

Although Olena has yet to comment on the pic below, Olena can say these guys are her brothers all day long but to me that doesn't mean they are like brothers, and IMO I think she is saying that because she is just trying to save face since the pics do not make her look good.

Plus, as stated before, IMO, that is not how any F1 acts while in a relationship with the lead. I also don't see how this guy is like her brother. No brother I have ever seen of any F1 acts like this.

So as much as she says they are like a brother to her one thing I can say for myself is that that's not how I act with my brother or someone I think of as just a brother  speechless

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:26 pm

On a different note, did you guys see that Sam and Sasha have posted pictures on their instagram from a Bali holiday? They have a lot from Ubud posted around 2 and a half months ago. They could have been there earlier in the year but just posted them later on. Wonder if they'll be involved at all. Probably just a coincidence though.. it would be weird having Sam there!

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Here's the thing and this is my opinion only. I think we may have all been fooled by Alex's edit, but there are definite signs that she could be F1. The reality is there are definite signs there including Richie saying I miss you to Alex at HTD. He didn't say it to anyone else. This is a key statement from a lead to F1. Now as for Olenas behaviour, well here is the thing. The botched edit of Alex has tarnished her public image, so as I said up thread, I think publicists are now trying to portray Olena in a party girl image to help Alex's image with the public. This is a girl who has signed modelling contract after contract, you can bet you bottom dollar she reads the fine print. The photos at the beach have been staged no question. As for the pub photos, I think they have conveniently picked the frames that look the most compromising because quite frankly if she was flirting that hard with him, someone would have taken the money shot of her kissing him, she in fact looks like she is pulling away when he gets too close.

Now as for everyone saying it's not F1/2/3 behaviour, there is a possibility that the producers know she was hurt particularly if she did open up at the end just to be shut down and she seemed to be a favourite with the crew going by their Insta likes. So they may be letting her do her thing for the sake of her own sanity in the meantime boosting Alex's image. It's a win win for everyone. And let's face it she has been a marketing dream for this season in amongst a whole lot of vanilla and crazy. So the more she is out there, the more publicity the show generates all the while keeping the real F1 who no one suspected would really win, hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:39 pm

I'm just gonna sit back, try not to think too much and wait till Wednesday and Thursday. *edit* IMO i would have liked it better not knowing what is happening in the Media rn, because its really confusing and just ughhh i can't deal.

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Fifty wrote:Here's the thing and this is my opinion only.  I think we may have all been fooled by Alex's edit, but there are definite signs that she could be F1.  The reality is there are definite signs there including Richie saying I miss you to Alex at HTD. He didn't say it to anyone else.  This is a key statement from a lead to F1.  Now as for Olenas behaviour, well here is the thing.  The botched edit of Alex has tarnished her public image, so as I said up thread, I think publicists are now trying to portray Olena in a party girl image to help Alex's image with the public.  This is a girl who has signed modelling contract after contract, you can bet you bottom dollar she reads the fine print.  The photos at the beach have been staged no question.   As for the pub photos, I think they have conveniently picked the frames that look the most compromising because quite frankly if she was flirting that hard with him, someone would have taken the money shot of her kissing him, she in fact looks like she is pulling away when he gets too close.

Now as for everyone saying it's not F1/2/3 behaviour,  there is a possibility that the producers know she was hurt particularly if she did open up at the end just to be shut down and she seemed to be a favourite with the crew going by their Insta likes.  So they may be letting her do her thing for the sake of her own sanity in the meantime boosting Alex's image.  It's a win win for everyone. And let's face it she has been a marketing dream for this season in amongst a whole lot of vanilla and crazy.  So the more she is out there, the more publicity the show generates all the while keeping the real F1 who no one suspected would really win, hidden.

This is exactly what I was thinking as well. Plus, Olena's edit last week wasn't that clean. They were trying to get us not to like her on the camping trip showing her as lazy/disliking what he likes/too many walls. They always use 'walls' as a negative, but she is still the audience favourite on the channel 10 leader board. To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of Olena. I even like Alex more than her. I'm also 23 years old and just get a bit creeped out at the age difference between her and Richie, so I am bias. In my opinion, it's strange how Olena gives him so little and usually a contestant would be eliminated for the stuff she does, but I guess the fact she is still there is evidence that he must really like her.

What I keep thinking is, and what you all keep saying is - why would she not just wait a week? In my opinion, it isn't attention seeking as it will make people dislike her. I think it takes a special person to want that sort of hateful attention (like Kiera loves being the villain). If she were after positive attention, she could do more media/drop hints and try make out she won. In my opinion, channel 10 have likely told her to do it or do whatever she wants to make Alex look better and therefore Richie look better in his final decision. They don't want the Heather backlash this late on as there will be no reconciliation. I remember people having time to hop on board the Snez train after Heather left as F4. They will get that backlash if Alex wins instead of Nikki or Olena. If that is the case, I feel kind of bad for Olena because some people will start hating on her for what she was made to do by the network (in my opinion).

The only thing that doesn't make sense with this theory to me is that letting Nikki go, even at F3, will have backlash as it's too late in the game to do so. So why do you guys think the is the media attempting to bring both Olena and Alex down, but not really Nikki?

Last edited by cb3 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:56 pm

cb3 wrote:snipped

If that is the case, I feel kind of bad for Olena because some people will start hating on her for what she was made to do by the network.

Regarding the bolded: do you know this to be a fact? If not, please edit and post that it is your opinion in that sentence. TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Olena reminds me of Michael, F2 of Sam F.
A prince/princess all about attentions, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15