SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:41 pm

I totally agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This isn't F1 behaviour at all. IMO it's not even in a normal b/g relationship behaviour, but that's my opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Olena was eliminated already and no longer on the show then doing this I would think it's totally fine.
It's only in light of her still being on the show and possibly F1 that to me, tells a whole different story.

I would feel this way about any potential F1 from any season of sleuthing.
For example: if I saw Matilda doing this before finale week on Art's season, no way I would find it classy behavior by Matilda.

So to me it's not even about Olena, but about any potential F1.

IA.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:52 pm

In an interesting contrast Rachael has a new boyfriend. She announced it on hybpa last night. She kept that one super quiet
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Olena was eliminated already and no longer on the show then doing this I would think it's totally fine.
It's only in light of her still being on the show and possibly F1 that to me, tells a whole different story.

For example: if I saw Matilda doing this before finale week on Art's season, no way I would find it classy behavior by Matilda.

GuardianAngel wrote:I totally agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This isn't F1 behaviour at all. IMO it's not even in a normal b/g relationship behaviour, but that's my opinion.

IA as well.

The thing I don't understand is this - IMO these photos look very staged. I believe that she wanted her interactions with these men to be photographed. But what is she trying to convey?

Is she F3 - and wanted to prove that she is ok and getting on with her life

Is she F2 - and is giving a big FU to Richie and TPTB

Is she F1 - and has already broken up with Richie

IMO These photos are far too flirty and her and the men are way too close in each other's personal space for this to be innocent. This is not a woman who is in love with Richie. If I saw my hubby in photos like these his ears would be ringing for weeks!

It's all so bizarre and I definitely think there's something hinky going on with this season

JMHO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Do we know WHEN the pictures of Olena were taken.  I believe that is very  crucial as the pictures seem to insinuate that she went out recently with two different men and the pictures seem to show her in seemingly compromising situations.  Could the pictures have been taken a year or two ago or is there evidence that they were taken this week. I prefer not to jump to conclusions or have any opinions till I know the facts.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:38 pm

I holding steadfast to Nikki winning because she is so quite it is the way the winner roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:40 pm

Living wrote:Do we know WHEN the pictures of Olena were taken.  I believe that is very  crucial as the pictures seem to insinuate that she went out recently with two different men and the pictures seem to show her in seemingly compromising situations.    Could the pictures have been taken a year or two ago or is there evidence that they were taken this week.  I prefer not to jump to conclusions or have any opinions till I know the facts.

This has been discussed here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The photos seem to be recent and Olena has not come out and said they are not recent so IMO, I take those photos to be recent based on what has been sluethed so far.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Living wrote:Do we know WHEN the pictures of Olena were taken.  I believe that is very  crucial as the pictures seem to insinuate that she went out recently with two different men and the pictures seem to show her in seemingly compromising situations.    Could the pictures have been taken a year or two ago or is there evidence that they were taken this week.  I prefer not to jump to conclusions or have any opinions till I know the facts.

Why would the paparazzi be following her a year ago? Even with her modelling contracts she was relative unknown before the Bach AU. IMO these photos were definitely taken in the last couple of weeks as stated in the articles that accompanied them.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

GuardianAngel wrote:I totally agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This isn't F1 behaviour at all. IMO it's not even in a normal b/g relationship behaviour, but that's my opinion.

IA as well.

The thing I don't understand is this - IMO these photos look very staged. I believe that she wanted her interactions with these men to be photographed. But what is she trying to convey?

Is she F3 - and wanted to prove that she ok and getting on with her life

Is she F2 - and is giving a big FU to Richie and TPTB

Is she F1 - and has already broken up with Richie

IMO These photos are far too flirty and her and the men are way too close in each other's personal space for this to be innocent. This is not a woman who is in love with Richie. If I saw my hubby in photos like these his ears would be ringing for weeks!

It's all so bizarre and I definitely think there's something hinky going on with this season

JMHO!
I would feel the same Katie! Completely agree with GA & AALs posts. Watching the show I thought she might feel for Richie but just be quite reserved with her affections but after seeing her body language in those pictures with other men... Imo she never looked that relaxed or cheeky or interested with Rich. Really really hope he didn't pick her for his F1.
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Snipped

Amarylla wrote:
I would feel the same Katie! Completely agree with GA & AALs posts. Watching the show I thought she might feel for Richie but just be quite reserved with her affections but after seeing her body language in those pictures with other men... Imo she never looked that relaxed or cheeky or interested with Rich. Really really hope he didn't pick her for his F1.

I know - my second thought, after WTH, when I saw the photos of Olena and the man in the bar was why we never saw her act this relaxed and flirty with Richie. She's letting him nuzzle her and get right into her personal space - this is not the aloof reserved Olena I saw with Richie in the Bachelor AU.

JMO!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Snipped

I know - my second thought, after WTH, when I saw the photos of Olena and the man in the bar was why we never saw her act this relaxed and flirty with Richie. She's letting him nuzzle her and get right into her personal space - this is not the aloof reserved Olena I saw with Richie in the Bachelor AU.

JMO!
Yes! Also, judging by the guys she's been seen with, imo it looks like blondes aren't her type giggling
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 pm

She has come out and said the beach guy is a friend and they are like brothers.  These look so staged and not by her. **IMO**  This is a publicist staging.  They will call the papa as to where a particular girl is going to be, hence she is at the beach all the time even when it's cold.  There is something that is not quite right going on and that's what we should be looking at.  Take nothing at face value.  

At this stage we don't know if she is F1/2 we don't know if she is F2 and to create some relief for Alex and get Olena in the bad books with everyone to soften the blow because they did such a crap edit. **IMO**
We don't know if they have split.  She was completely under the radar until about mid August and Richie went awol, they may have broken up hence no interviews from him.
These could have a decent explanation but we don't know because we haven't been given an explanation.  
**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All opinions are welcome Please use IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15