SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hdman Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Is Kyle the guy with the cat? THANKS

hdman

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:11 pm

hdman wrote:Is Kyle the guy with the cat?  THANKS

Yes, that's him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:10 am

Still wondering about this Kevin W with Jasmine :

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 2016-036

source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

to my knowldege, has been sleuthed a bit a while back that the greenery could pass as from Quebec.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Scenic-view-quebec-village-st-paul-bay-greenland-country-canada-44818800

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-scenic-view-quebec-village-st-paul-bay-greenland-country-canada-image44818800

or

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 13329160_503777226486572_382235298_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3MjA1NjQyODI5OTQ5MTcwOQ%3D%3D.2

http://www.imgrum.net/media/1272056428299491709_32795709

is it appeared as on the roof top? .Reminds me a lot of Becca (Chris SOules's F2) 2nd SD on episode 7.

around 4:14 mark. It was on the rooftop at CS loft in Iowa.

I guess several of us posters have shared the same view that with the more condensed schedule in CA show..its likely  that the 2 frontrunners -assuming Kevin W and Mike IMO-  to have 1 SD and 1 SQT each before HTD. Thus im thinking Kevin W may get his SQT on Episode 5 in Quebec. So it will goes probably as:  on Epis 3-5  for Kevin W and 5-7 for Mike respectively. (TPTB US love to instill a close-race between F1 and F2...so i dont expect less from their CA counterpart  giggling )

Therefore, my guess is, its understandable for Kevin W to unleash his jealous tantrum on Episode 6/ Episode 7 in Marrakesh..as speculated here :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3730p108-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-general-sleuthing-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

since he has been invested so early (Curse of the early dates?.  Nick, who got his SD 1st on epis 3 as well, came to mind  giggling ).

interesting . Just sharing my fun speculation . Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887. Look fwd to see this plays out..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:40 am

So, even though there are only 9 filmed epi's with the MTA as the 10th 90 min episode and then the addition of the 60 min ATFR are there still thoughts of 2 episodes in Marrakesh?

If that's the case, the then, things would have to look like this:

epi 1:  Vancouver
epi 2:  Jamaica
epi 3:  Jamaica
epi 4:  Montreal
epi 5:  Montreal/Quebec City
epi 6:  Marrakesh
epi 7:  Marrakesh
epi 8:  HTD
epi 9:  FD
epi 10: Finale

extras which we know happen:

1-90 min MTA
1-60 min ATFR

Add that all together it would be 12 episodes where as the press releases and on GoodHuman Productions Website where it said this:

THE BACHELORETTE CANADA 10 x 90 min + 1 x 60 min Reality Series

Romance, rivalry and, quite possibly, true love! Canada’s most eligible bachelorette is in search of the man of her dreams, and hopefully her groom-to-be, in this hit reality series. 20 eligible Bachelors will compete for her affection as they embark on exciting and romantic dates around the world. As the Bachelorette narrows the field and the number of men dwindles, romance and tensions will rise. At the end of her romantic voyage, if she has found Mr. Right, will there be a proposal – and from whom?

The Bachelorette Canada will air on W Network in 2016
http://goodhumanproductions.com/productions/

I keep going back to the schedule....(guess it's bothering me more than it should.  LOL)

Is there any way that there could only be one epi in Marrakesh?

BTW:

@Joy15, you got me thinking again about where they could of gone in Quebec other than just Quebec City and I keep going back to Mount Tremblant as part of that sc above that you posted reminds me of looking over the valley and beyond from a mountain top.  What I see in that pic is either a field below them or a body of water.

Here are a few scenes from the area:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Steve-Deschenes-MOT-9
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Mont-tremblant-travel
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Mont-Tremblant-village

all of these are from google

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:50 am

The flat area picture reminds me of Isle de Orleans. I was in Quebec, when the colour was as beautiful as shown in the last photo.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:42 am

Thank you for the sleuthing @Aunties_Love and for the input @Junequilts yes

yeah..many of us thinking thats how the run-down of the airing supposed to be. :yes:

@Aunties_Love and all,
Im wondering if the cap of Chris chopping wood could coming from the same area as KevinW-Jas cap? (Isle de Orleans (?) ) . And if the chopping is actually part of GD acitivities question .

The winner of the GD -im assuming Kevin W (for now) as per the cap - would then get a SQT with Jasmine on a sort-of multistory building/ loft . This scenario works for me. Smiley

Hopefully we'll get new caps in the coming epis previews to get more clarity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:20 am

I think that his wood chopping could be from there.

IMO, going by the press release and the chart, there won't be 2 episodes in Marrakesh as that would equal 12 episodes and not the 11 that BachetteCA advertised in the facebook post that was done.  This was posted after epi 2

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 2016-127
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteCA/posts_to_page/

I went back and sc the whole comment.  After epi 2 they were saying that there would be 9 more episodes to air period so, IMO since they also said on the productions page at goodhuman productions, there'd only be 10 x 90 min episodes and that includes the MTA.  Then there is 1x60 min episode which would be the ATFR according to their website so if you take that into acct, then we would only have one episode in Marrakesh.....correct??  I wonder if there are enough caps to warrant two epi's in Marrakesh or we are indeed looking at Kyle and Mikhel in the F3??

I really wonder if he'd get the group date rose 2 weeks in a row though.  It was thought that for the first episode in Montreal cause he isn't shown in this pic, he'd of gotten the GDR and therefore out of sight on the same side as Benoit and Mikhel.  

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 2016-114
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#1047649

Therefore, I went looking for where that pic may of been.  There are green areas in the Zimbali area of South Africa...could it be from that??
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 SplashImagePage234
http://www.myholidayhomes.co.za/234/zimbali-self-catering-accommodation-options/

Those are the only things I can find around Zimbali.

I started researching farther..... IF they are staying in South Africa and IF they are using the Fairmont Hotel Chain, then I can see them staying in Fairmont Zimbali Resort.  Right beside it is the Lesotho Mountain Kingdom as they call it.  IMO, I can really see the possibility of this being there.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Lesotho-Drakensberg-Mountains-5-2011-Dave-Over-Sani-Pass-2
http://www.stylehiclub.com/africa/lesotho/mountain-kingdom-lesotho-sani-pass/

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_0120
https://whereisyvette.com/2010/03/

Here is a google earth pic of the whole area including where the resort is as well as the general area.  There are numerous boat rentals in Durban which is just south of the Resort.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 2016-128

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:27 pm

@Aunties_Love

^ good point on Kevin W prolly get GDR on epis 4- Montreal based on the above RC line up. I missed that. IA its highly unlikely that he would get GDR back to back.

^ i think i am on board with the idea of the KW- Jas sunset cap and Mikhel-Jas on the Catamaran could probably come from FD stage, even though for now i still have an underlying presumption that they still hold all the caps from FD and beyond. We shall see.

- Personally i would like to see first the coming caps we get from next previews. If all the unaccounted caps we have now in the season preview not getting into play before HTD..then we should start digging more for FD-LCD Location. Plus..its likely that we may get new caps for those stages in the end of HTD episode...so i personally prefer to wait. JMO

Meanwhile..keep up the good work.. yes cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Joy15 wrote:@Aunties_Love

^ good point on Kevin W prolly get GDR on epis 4- Montreal based on the above RC line up. I missed that. IA its highly unlikely that he would get GDR back to back.

^ i think i am on board with the idea of the KW- Jas sunset cap and Mikhel-Jas on the Catamaran could probably come from FD stage, even though for now i still have an underlying presumption that they still hold all the caps from FD and beyond. We shall see.

- Personally i would like to see first the coming caps we get from next previews.  If all the unaccounted caps we have now in the season preview not getting into play before HTD..then we should start digging more for FD-LCD Location. Plus..its likely that we may get new caps for those stages in the end of HTD episode...so i personally prefer to wait. JMO

Meanwhile..keep up the good work.. yes  cheerleader

I had always thought that too till I went back and saw in both Bach Can season's if not both of the F2, at least one of them had a FD cap shown in the season preview. In Bach can 1, both were shown on LCD's.

FWIW, I am keeping an eye on what's advertised on the episodes. Right now, the one that is being advertised is the Two Oceans winery in South Africa. Kind of like the pizza Tostino's or ?? advertising their Tuscony pizza and that's where they did an epi in season 2 of Bach Can.

If that's the case, then Kyle's has really got to be looked at too then cause that is the only other sc without a reason for it right now.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:38 am

Great sleuthing @Aunties_Love @Joy15.

I can see how both the KW and Mikhel caps could be from FDs in Africa. I guess I will wait and see whether we get some more things to make it much clearer from the next couple of episodes. Fingers crossed!

At this point the only thing I am fairly certain of is that Mikhel, Kevin W, and Mike are probably in the F3. I am going to have to wait for those future one-on-one dates and what is said to have a better idea of who is F2 and F1.

I keep changing my mind about who I think Jasmine ended up choosing, but hopefully it'll be more evident after Morocco.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
I had always thought that too till I went back and saw in both Bach Can season's if not both of the F2, at least one of them had a FD cap shown in the season preview.  In Bach can 1, both were shown on LCD's.  

FWIW, I am keeping an eye on what's advertised on the episodes.  Right now, the one that is being advertised is the Two Oceans winery in South Africa.  Kind of like the pizza  Tostino's or ?? advertising their Tuscony pizza and that's where they did an epi in season 2 of Bach Can.

If that's the case, then Kyle's has really got to be looked at too then cause that is the only other sc without a reason for it right now.

Thanks @siena

@Aunties_Love..TY for the input....im not keeping eye on the advertisement on the episodes. I found on W site there is a list of sponsors being uploaded after the episode's airing. Correct?Please CMIIW. but you are right that the Two Oceans is there on the main page. Is there any info on where they could possibly staying during FD and LCD?..another Fairmont chain perhaps?...i just wonder if we can place Mikhel Catamaran cap if there is any definitive location. Only grasping the straws here...laugh out loud. We need more material to work on. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:So, even though there are only 9 filmed epi's with the MTA as the 10th 90 min episode and then the addition of the 60 min ATFR are there still thoughts of 2 episodes in Marrakesh?

If that's the case, the then, things would have to look like this:

epi 1:  Vancouver
epi 2:  Jamaica
epi 3:  Jamaica
epi 4:  Montreal
epi 5:  Montreal/Quebec City
epi 6:  Marrakesh
epi 7:  Marrakesh
epi 8:  HTD
epi 9:  FD
epi 10: Finale

extras which we know happen:

1-90 min MTA
1-60 min ATFR

Add that all together it would be 12 episodes where as the press releases and on GoodHuman Productions Website where it said this:

THE BACHELORETTE CANADA 10 x 90 min + 1 x 60 min Reality Series

Romance, rivalry and, quite possibly, true love! Canada’s most eligible bachelorette is in search of the man of her dreams, and hopefully her groom-to-be, in this hit reality series. 20 eligible Bachelors will compete for her affection as they embark on exciting and romantic dates around the world. As the Bachelorette narrows the field and the number of men dwindles, romance and tensions will rise. At the end of her romantic voyage, if she has found Mr. Right, will there be a proposal – and from whom?

The Bachelorette Canada will air on W Network in 2016
http://goodhumanproductions.com/productions/

I keep going back to the schedule....(guess it's bothering me more than it should.  LOL)

Is there any way that there could only be one epi in Marrakesh?

BTW:

@Joy15, you got me thinking again about where they could of gone in Quebec other than just Quebec City and I keep going back to Mount Tremblant as part of that sc above that you posted reminds me of looking over the valley and beyond from a mountain top.  What I see in that pic is either a field below them or a body of water.

Here are a few scenes from the area:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Steve-Deschenes-MOT-9
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Mont-tremblant-travel
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Mont-Tremblant-village

all of these are from google

I thought Finale + ATFR are the same episode. I think it might be the 90min one. In previous seasons it was a unique episode.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking