SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:29 pm

I haven't posted much this season. I don't care much about Nick anymore when he was my bet during Andi's season.

Anyway, I have never cried sad tears over someone's back story on the Bachelor or Bachelorette until now. I do want her to be Ette because I would love to see someone love and care for her as she deserves to be loved and cared for. I need to see her HEA.

I get that one may have a sad story and not have a connection with someone but the fact that Corinne may go further than Kristina is mind boggling. How shallow can Nick be to find a connection with immature Corinne vs a strong and resilient woman like Kristina? Ugh

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Kristina's resilience truly inspires me. She doesn't let her past define her IMO. I am awed by her strength. :claphands

As much as I like her, I don't want her as the Bachelorette. IMO She deserves better than TPTB exploiting her story for ratings. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:44 pm

I agree with SarahD though. I want to see her HEA!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:07 pm

SarahD wrote:I haven't posted much this season. I don't care much about Nick anymore when he was my bet during Andi's season.  

Anyway, I have never cried sad tears over someone's back story on the Bachelor or Bachelorette until now.  I do want her to be Ette because I would love to see someone love and care for her as she deserves to be loved and cared for. I need to see her HEA.

I get that one may have a sad story and not have a connection with someone but the fact that Corinne may go further than Kristina is mind boggling. How shallow can Nick be to find a connection with immature Corinne vs a strong and resilient woman like Kristina? Ugh

I came to post those exact thoughts!!! I really don't understand it! And corrinne didn't even have a 1-1 date Suspect either tptb didn't want Kristina to go further as she might become to popular and be fans choice for bette ...when they prob have there eyes on Rachel for the gig question no idea but seriously I believe Kristina is the only other grl that comes close to Vanessa with a real connection to nick JMO And just to add my hubby will not watch the Bach with me but when he saw Kristina he had to watch her date because she was so hot (his words)..and he actually teared up as well when she told her story...then said if she's the bette he would watch! Go figure
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:30 pm

It has nothing to do with Nick and everything to do with production wanting ratings. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It has nothing to do with Nick and everything to do with production wanting ratings. IMO

I agree its production.....it's crazier this season though or is it just me?!?or they just think they've struck gold with Corinne... no no I feel duped this season not just with the love story but all the grls...personally I would rather watch the love story and grls like Kristina..they have over done Corinne..she's fine for a bit of comedy relief but it's too much.....again I'd rather alexis and Ravens one liners than corinnes.... Anyway Id like to see Kristina get her HEA :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:42 am

How have I missed Kristina? She was one of the many girls that I haven't learned their names because of all the time dedicated to Corrine until yesterday. Her story is heartbreaking and such an inspiration. Yes, I want to see Kristina get her HEA.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:49 am

omg I love this girl. My vote for next bachelorette. She had nothing and doesn't whine about it. I feel like if there is any girl who deserves to be pampered and beautified, its her!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:55 am

cmarci93 wrote:I wanna see Kristina as the next bachelorette. She would actually bring lots of men not boys on the show.

ITA. Knowing her backstory, I think any guy raised right would think twice about agreeing to do this for the adventure but at the same time potentially stringing her along. My concern is TPTB exploiting her story, and I have no doubt they would do that!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:01 am

I think this woman has been through enough fire to come out strong and beautiful, she does not need TPTB 's manipulatutions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:17 am

I wanna see this happen, Chris strandburg the dentist form Kaitlyn season and Kristina ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by cmarci93 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like this pairing...very much!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012