SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:12 am

She, Corinne, and Raven all accepted my follow requests, which I was surprised by because I use a separate IG account for sleuthing which has no posts, no profile picture, no followers, and a weird username (just a bunch of random numbers and letters) laugh out loud She is super pretty in her IG pictures though!

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:54 am

She deleted a bunch of people she follows, which is to be expected. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kristina
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Lexington, KY

Height: 5'2"

Tattoos? No.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My parents. It takes courage to open your heart and home to four orphans and give them a life otherwise unobtainable.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? My biological mother. I'd like to know what she was going through when I was young and if choosing alcohol over kids was worth it.

Who is your favorite actor and why? Meryl Streep. She can adapt to any character assigned and do a wonderful job fulfilling that role.

What is your favorite television show and why? Ninja Warrior. I am amazed by what a human body is capable of and it motivates me to work out.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Fiona from Shrek. She's got some serious karate moves and she's feisty and darling.

Do you have a fear of aging and are you going anything to prevent it? No I don't fear aging. I think it's a beautiful thing. Aging represents life's milestones and memories

Who is your favorite clothes designer? Myself. Sometimes if I can't find an outfit for an event, I would end up making my own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:54 pm

She seems pretty great. Her parents seem amazing - it would have been cool to see her get a hometown date!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:02 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:23 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:02 pm

I really liked her intro vid last night. Aside from IMO being very beautiful, I really liked her manner.
Don't know why but I thought she was adopted when very young however she still has a trace of an accent so unless her adoptive parents speak Russian in the home then perhaps Kristina was an older adoptee.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:08 pm

notarose wrote:I really liked her intro vid last night. Aside from IMO being very beautiful, I really liked her manner.
Don't know why but I thought she was adopted when very young however she still has a trace of an accent so unless her adoptive parents speak Russian in the home then perhaps Kristina was an older adoptee.

There was something else that I picked up on during her intro and now I can't quite recall. It's what she said about being "adopted" that I found odd. If someone has it handy and can post exactly what she said I'd appreciate it.

And yes re the accent, IMO Russian had to be her first language in order for her to still have that much of an accent. She had to be 4 5? at least speaking Russian therefore she couldn't have been a baby.

I know there have been quite a few Canadians who adopted Russian children/babies especially after Chernobyl.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:I really liked her intro vid last night. Aside from IMO being very beautiful, I really liked her manner.

There was something else that I picked up on during her intro and now I can't quite recall. It's what she said about being "adopted" that I found odd. If someone has it handy and can post exactly what she said I'd appreciate it.

And yes re the accent, IMO Russian had to be her first language in order for her to still have that much of an accent. She had to be 4 5? at least speaking Russian therefore she couldn't have been a baby.

I know there have been quite a few Canadians who adopted Russian children/babies especially after Chernobyl.

Going off memory, she did say she would like to adopt a child in the future. Could that be it?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:17 pm

In her intro video she said she has lived in Kentucky for about 13 years. She said "im originally from Russia,and grew up in an orphanage but then i was adopted". From the video, i took it as she was adopted 13 years ago. I loved her voice though. She was one of my favorites during filming. I hope she translates well on tv.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Going by memory, she said she "grew up" in an orphanage, then was adopted, and JMO, the way she said it, I thought the orphanage was not a quick stop over until she was adopted. She may have spent a significant amount of her young life in an orphanage. sad

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:22 pm

I think that's it, "I grew up in an orphanage" which made me think she wasn't a baby when she came over like a certain someone told me she was.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012