SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 32 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:41 am

Is she buying followers already? How is she at 121K?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she already had 115k followers in October when it was speculated that she had some IG changes.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:51 am

bleuberry wrote:Is she buying followers already? How is she at 121K?!

She already had a fanbase as a HIN model (car show circuit) and from being on the reality tv show "Roll Models".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:00 am

Ahhhh I didn't realize she had that many or that she's done reality TV before! Thanks.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:43 am

Awww... beatingheart the bolded...
4. Danielle L, 27: Danielle L is beautiful and I can see her being very much Nick’s type. In fact, he seemed almost speechless upon meeting her. But, when I said above that one’s choice of dress says a lot about a person… Don’t get me wrong, Danielle L’s dress looked fabulous on her, but it was not subtle. In fact, it was so unsubtle that it made me sort of furrow my brow every time she was onscreen. Nonetheless, Danielle L is plenty likable and accomplished and has “frontrunner material” written all over her. Analysis-wise, while Danielle L didn’t get quite the airtime as the above ladies (her full 1-on-1 time wasn’t shown), she did have a Hometown Package and got the coveted first-out-of-the-limo spot—last season, that girl was eventual winner Lauren B.
Sharleen Joynt on The Bachelor Premiere!

So cute! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've only just begun to mine gold from the premiere. There should be a rubbing-hands-together-in-anticipation emoji. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Something about her reminds me of Andi, I was thinking it's they way she talks.

She is gorgeous

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 pm

She looks like a combo of Andi and Caila IMO (I saw someone mention this on IG, and I was like yeahhhhhh)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:43 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:She looks like a combo of Andi and Caila IMO (I saw someone mention this on IG, and I was like yeahhhhhh)

That is spot on! I never saw the sex panther-ness in Caila, although I do think she's very beautiful. Danielle L., on the other hand, I can totally see as a sex panther. dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 3806527698
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:01 am

crunchycheeto wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:She looks like a combo of Andi and Caila IMO (I saw someone mention this on IG, and I was like yeahhhhhh)

That is spot on! I never saw the sex panther-ness in Caila, although I do think she's very beautiful. Danielle L., on the other hand, I can totally see as a sex panther. dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 3806527698
IMO she looks more like a combination of Andi and Britt with an Asian flare (this thought was put in my head from an IG comment as well laugh out loud).

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 3806527698
Sharing means caring.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
daniellellombard I said we can pretend it's a scene from My Best Friends Wedding [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laceymmark @daniellellombard I can't stop laughing  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 am

60K for her, 60K for "the girls"! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:

60K for her, 60K for "the girls"! giggling

No, she didn't buy her followers. Before being on the show, she was mrs. HIN 2016.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever