SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 46 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:39 pm

For me I have a tremendously difficult time reconciling her modeling photos with a giggly nervous woman on a date. I'm not saying both can't exist, I'm simply saying it's not consistent for me. If I wanted to stretch it, I could use the word "fake" on the date, especially when the consistency of the wardrobe shouts: here are my breasts!".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Unfortunately, the only thing I can remember about that date by now is that nervous giggle and my thoughts of, "Geez that giggling is so distracting and it happens every 5 seconds." So glad when the date ended.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:For me I have a tremendously difficult time reconciling her modeling photos with a giggly nervous woman on a date. I'm not saying both can't exist, I'm simply saying it's not consistent for me. If I wanted to stretch it, I could use the word "fake" on the date, especially when the consistency of the wardrobe shouts: here are my breasts!".

I don't find it "fake" or inconsistent. It's the same thing with Jade, who posed naked but has admitted to having social anxiety and in general is a very quiet girl. Lots of actresses out there who have done nudity who are very shy. I read a lot of interviews and biographies and it's actually very common with comedians and actors who seem incredibly confident behind the camera, but admit to being introverts or struggling with anxiety around real people; it's easy for them to be exposed (physically and emotionally) in a very externally controlled situation, but not when they are on their own. I can relate to that, as I'm a shy person, but have been a teacher and performed on stage frequently. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:00 pm

I dont think someones profession is always reflective of their personality. Not to get OT, but because it correlates with my below opinion of Danielle, to name one person whose profession and personality couldn't be further apart, Britney Spears has openned up a few times about her struggle with anxiety and introvertness and that her stage persona is very different from who she is in real life.  In her documentary, she talkes about how she has always been a very shy person and other public figures have even commented on said fact. Source 1 Source 2 i think it is highly possible and very feasible to believe she was nervous on the date. Modeling and dancing in real life isnt comparable to dancing with a man in public you could potentially have feelings for, as there is an emotional investment that the other lacks IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:14 pm

I didn't like the fact that the date consisted of Danielle laughing at every single thing Nick said and did. It got annoying and took away from the date. As a viewer it made her seem like she was trying too hard. Nick is not that funny. I don't think that was her intention though. As mentioned here, likely she was simply nervous but it was just awkward to watch. I think Nick is attracted to her but I saw little chemistry between them. I'm not sure if it was because it was their first date. Maybe my view on that will change with coming episodes, if they become more comfortable with each other.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:24 pm

I agree, she was really uncomfortable and would laugh whenever she didn't know what to say or how to react. I think she is very poised and "on", but I think that's partly a cultural thing. Sharleen and Caila both got those criticisms too. I don't find her to be fake, because she acts that same way in her IG stories too, so I think it's just her personality. I think nick kept her around because she's so pretty, but there was no chemistry; it doesn't seem like initial awkwardness, but two people who just don't have anything in common. Nick's just not into nice, sweet girls! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Lara wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:For me I have a tremendously difficult time reconciling her modeling photos with a giggly nervous woman on a date. I'm not saying both can't exist, I'm simply saying it's not consistent for me. If I wanted to stretch it, I could use the word "fake" on the date, especially when the consistency of the wardrobe shouts: here are my breasts!".

I don't find it "fake" or inconsistent. It's the same thing with Jade *IMO*, who posed naked but has admitted to having social anxiety and in general is a very quiet girl. Lots of actresses out there who have done nudity who are very shy. I read a lot of interviews and biographies and it's actually very common with comedians and actors who seem incredibly confident behind the camera, but admit to being introverts or struggling with anxiety around real people; it's easy for them to be exposed (physically and emotionally) in a very externally controlled situation, but not when they are on their own. I can relate to that, as I'm a shy person, but have been a teacher and performed on stage frequently. IMO.

That is great that you accept this.  dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 4256136633 However, for others who do not have your sensitivity or education with the issue or the person, it could /would be inconsistent.  IMO
For as many who may have anxiety issues, there are others who do not.  Not all in a public field could/would claim this.
To see something as one thing and claim another is inconsistent for me and would be something I question.
Because Jade (the "stallion" or "mustang", according to her own brother) claims social anxiety(which personally I say is crap in her case and OFF TOPIC) does not mean this applies to this situation with DLo. One does not equate the other, I have not heard DLO say this is an issue. On the show she is going out on a date. This is not a modeling gig. Yet she still wears a pretty darn exposing dress. Nothing wrong with that, but it's not consistent, nor is this a modeling gig.
ETA: To be honest, I think it was prearranged for her to be on the show for so many episodes regardless of her relationship with Nick to potentiate her brand.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:59 pm

I agree with Kasha.  There is so much about DLo that SCREAMS fake ~ should we start with the eyebrows and work our way down?  Suspect
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:13 pm

I just want to say that someone who works in entertainment, whether it be acting or modelling, can still have general anxiety or social anxiety. In fact, it's not unheard of that people with social anxiety gravitate towards these experiences/careers because it allows them to participate in public life in their terms. There's a sense of control there, because there are scripts to follow and you're more aware of self-editing in that environment. I can't speak for Jade as I don't know her, but when it comes to mental illness and someone admitting to it, I ALWAYS give that person the benefit of the doubt.

With Danielle, she hasn't admitted to any anxiety. Honestly, I think she's just introverted. The way she coped with that was through nervous giggling. I watched one episode of that Roll Models (?) reality show, and even then she was pretty timid and composed compared to the other women. I think it's just her personality, and there's nothing necessarily fake about it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:16 pm

HodanG wrote:I couldn't agree anymore^ I relate to her nervous giggles soo much haha and I feel like it was very special that nick chose Danielle beside IMO that date is very personal, even the other girls said it. When they got home, they're probably knew Danielle was a front runner! But what I don't understand is Nick barely mentions Danielle on Twitter or Insta, when he uploads a pic after every date, he never posts personal pics like the one with Raven and Danielle M.. Hmm this got me thinking why so. As compared to dlo! Her latest post got me in my feels- "This day will always have a special place in my heart..."❤️

I always try to remember that each one has their own experience that we really never get to know about.  So, I'm not surprised that the date held a special moment for DLo.

DLo does seem to be really nice. She isn't totally stuck up and witchy like some others that do the type of modeling she does.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:31 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I just want to say that someone who works in entertainment, whether it be acting or modelling, can still have general anxiety or social anxiety. In fact, it's not unheard of that people with social anxiety gravitate towards these experiences/careers because it allows them to participate in public life in their terms. There's a sense of control there, because there are scripts to follow and you're more aware of self-editing in that environment. I can't speak for Jade as I don't know her, but when it comes to mental illness and someone admitting to it, I ALWAYS give that person the benefit of the doubt.

With Danielle, she hasn't admitted to any anxiety. Honestly, I think she's just introverted. The way she coped with that was through nervous giggling. I watched one episode of that Roll Models (?) reality show, and even then she was pretty timid and composed compared to the other women. I think it's just her personality, and there's nothing necessarily fake about it.

Yes, exactly! I think people have this really stereotypical view of social anxiety, where you can't leave your house or are a mumbling idiot who can't make eye contact with anyone in public. It can present itself like that, but cases like Jade's are just as common. As someone who has worked in this field and has experience with issues herself , I do get upset when people say "she can't be depressed! I just saw her laughing!" or whatever. Not all symptoms and signs of mental illness are typical. I would absolutely give Jade the benefit of the doubt because a) it's a stupid thing to lie about and b) anyone who has heard her talk about her mother verbally abusing her or read her r*pe story can easily understand how her history would present itself partly in social anxiety. IMO.

I agree that Danielle is just an introvert. Even sharleen (another self admitted introvert, despite being a performer) does that awkward giggling in her FB live videos sometimes. It's just how some of us deal with it! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:49 pm

Danielle still hasn't told Nick she is a HIN model. It dominates her SM.
He thinks he is dating a salon owner period. Seeing her choice of dress cut then experiencing her giggles/shyness when on the date might be confusing to him. Also she told him about awkwardness yet wasn't awkward dancing on stage with the BSB. Again, confusing.
Guess we'll see what happens on their 2-1.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever