SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:19 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mindless wrote:So I ended up watching this anyway after seeing a link on Twitter. I must say, legitimate concerns aside, Lauren managed to sound like a bit of an airhead throughout the episode. Well more than a bit. I can see why she gets along so well with the twins. Speaking of the those two, they were practically the highlight of the episode, because Ben and Lauren together have the screen presence of drying paint. I mean this is what I assume it would look like if someone filmed me and my boyfriend going about our daily lives, minus the 'he told another girl ILY moments before proposing to me' drama of course. Might satisfy us, but I haven't a clue why anyone else would want to see it. JMOAA.
You believe there are legitimate concerns? Like what? I'm ears.

Maybe 'concerns' is the wrong the word, but I think she has every right to feel awkward about the JoJo stuff and to wonder if Ben still has some lingering feelings towards her. Not that I think he's regretting his choice by any means, but Lauren and JoJo are very different, so it's not that crazy a thought that there might be things Ben misses about Jo. I don't think it makes Lauren insecure if she's wondering about these things or feels awkward watching them interact, especially when Ben's acting shy and awkward himself. I'd be giving him the stank eye too, but that's because I think he's a bit of a clueless idiot, even if he means no harm.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:28 am

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mindless wrote:So I ended up watching this anyway after seeing a link on Twitter. I must say, legitimate concerns aside, Lauren managed to sound like a bit of an airhead throughout the episode. Well more than a bit. I can see why she gets along so well with the twins. Speaking of the those two, they were practically the highlight of the episode, because Ben and Lauren together have the screen presence of drying paint. I mean this is what I assume it would look like if someone filmed me and my boyfriend going about our daily lives, minus the 'he told another girl ILY moments before proposing to me' drama of course. Might satisfy us, but I haven't a clue why anyone else would want to see it. JMOAA.
You believe there are legitimate concerns? Like what? I'm ears.

Maybe 'concerns' is the wrong the word, but I think she has every right to feel awkward about the JoJo stuff and to wonder if Ben still has some lingering feelings towards her. Not that I think he's regretting his choice by any means, but Lauren and JoJo are very different, so it's not that crazy a thought that there might be things Ben misses about Jo. I don't think it makes Lauren insecure if she's wondering about these things or feels awkward watching them interact, especially when Ben's acting shy and awkward himself. I'd be giving him the stank eye too, but that's because I think he's a bit of a clueless idiot, even if he means no harm.
I agree. The "what ifs" in life are always daunting. The path you could of chosen, and all that...it's a little scary IMO. I thought you meant "concerns" outside of JoJo though laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:41 am

I honestly think Lauren still hasn't gotten over the Ben ILY fiasco because

1. He told JOJO ILY on national television (embarrassed)
2. He more than likely slept with her & Caila ( hard to digest)
3. He doesn't apologize (unempathetic towards her feelings)

I just hope the show isn't going to be talking about this so much. I just want to watch their wedding planning, RL friends, parents, etc. I honestly don't care about Chad, twins, or any other Bach alum. I would hope towards the end of the show, unapologetic Ben actually tugs this under the rug once and for all. I mean you're about to wed ffs. They need closure. I hope it's just for the show because that's a red flag if this lingers on into their marriage.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:48 am

Well I guess we'll have to wait a couple of episodes for any other concerns. laugh out loud

No, I just meant that Lauren is getting a lot of flak for being annoying and insecure, and while I feel that's unfair and she has legit reasons for feeling the way she does, I did find myself not liking her very much after watching the episode. She didn't seem as airheaded on the Bachelor, but maybe it's because she was barely shown speaking. Then again she seemed pretty polished and mature during the press tour afterwards, so why does she suddenly sound like a low-key Twin? If it's some persona she's putting on to be more "entertaining" on camera, then I'm disappointed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:49 am

I'm reading about all this backlash and I'm wondering what did they say or do?? People can't be that outraged over scripted scenes and Lauren pouting can they? laugh out loud

Off to watch it now. I'll report back. Thanks for the link!

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:19 pm

mindless wrote:Well I guess we'll have to wait a couple of episodes for any other concerns. laugh out loud

No, I just meant that Lauren is getting a lot of flak for being annoying and insecure, and while I feel that's unfair and she has legit reasons for feeling the way she does, I did find myself not liking her very much after watching the episode. She didn't seem as airheaded on the Bachelor, but maybe it's because she was barely shown speaking. Then again she seemed pretty polished and mature during the press tour afterwards, so why does she suddenly sound like a low-key Twin? If it's some persona she's putting on to be more "entertaining" on camera, then I'm disappointed.
At what points did you think she sounded like an air head? I thought the caveman bit was pretty dumb. It also doesn't help that she has that valley girl voice, which I've referenced a few times before already.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I honestly think Lauren still hasn't gotten over the Ben ILY fiasco because

I just hope the show isn't going to be talking about this so much. I just want to watch their wedding planning, RL friends, parents, etc. I honestly don't care about Chad, twins, or any other Bach alum. I would hope towards the end of the show, unapologetic Ben actually tugs this under the rug once and for all. I mean you're about to wed ffs. They need closure. I hope it's just for the show because that's a red flag if this lingers on into their marriage.
yes Agree.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm reading about all this backlash and I'm wondering what did they say or do?? People can't be that outraged over scripted scenes and Lauren pouting can they? laugh out loud

Off to watch it now. I'll report back. Thanks for the link!
It's not really anything specific that they said or did IMO. It was just EVERYTHING about it all IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I honestly think Lauren still hasn't gotten over the Ben ILY fiasco because

No worries. After the televised wedding, MBC is on the line for their future projects Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1710264613
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:42 pm

laugh out loud @missnana, these folks have gotta step it up after MBC and head on to Divorce Court next. Come on, use our imagination, Bach Nation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Their show is typical fleiss produced show. He really made it the theme like his old dating show laugh out loud and I just hate all these stupid set up of dramas he just created to make their own show is just lame laugh out loud . Although I understand why Ben and Lauren agreed of doing it and yes, IDGAF about ben keeps saying they did it because whatever they do outside their life in bachelor ,their life won't change and always public . No Ben . No. you did it because you will have a tv wedding and for money . For sure they both know this is pure scripted show before jumping it and knows the producers are using their popularity . As I watch the show yesterday to see about it because of the various reactions on sm. I would think the upcoming previews more scripted drama is coming up . It makes me laugh what the hell fleiss did with their show laugh out loud . Oh yeah ! It's produced reality show . Damn it laugh out loud . Jmo.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:10 pm

I love the faces they make and their non-verbals. It's all ok with me. I am a very expressive person and will roll eyes, smirk etc. It was all good with me.  :shootme: This is one of my favorites. I try to use some discretion when I use that one. For some reason other people get offended.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt