SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ok... I'm probably/definitely giving this too much thought, but I actually think Lauren (and JoJo) deserve more credit for being so mature, kind and level headed, both of them, given the circumstances. They have always remained kind and gracious towards one and other, and scripted or not, are able to sit down and have lunch... then hang again and make nice at that iHeart event. They were pitted against each other in a pretty extreme way, even for this show with that dumb dual ILY (thanks Ben.) Yet they still remain pretty civil and kind, both of them and have handled this odd circumstance better than MOST other F1/2 women in seasons past. Can you imagine a world where Molly and Melissa would have sat down kindly over sushi? Made nice on SM like L&J have done? Nope. Catherine had a TON of trust issues leaving the Bachelor, and I still feel like there is some weirdness there with Des and Cat, even though both girls got their HEA, and IMO Cat didnt have to deal with nearly the backlash or the drama that Lauren did in terms of what she had to reconcile post show. Basically, I think Lauren's feelings are natural and to be expected. I empathize with her for that. I still think she is mature AF not to want to take those feelings out on JoJo, to not want to resent either Ben or JoJo in her words.  
Completely agree. Lauren and JoJo have been very "girls girl" about this whole situation and I really love that. I don't think it's all that common, especially in reality tv, for two women to be friendly with one another, let alone civil, in their type of circumstance. I admire them both. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:44 pm

Alright I gave in and started watching online... This whole toilet thing is really making me dizzy . "A toilet is the most important part of a house." "how do you put water in it?" dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1f49c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:48 pm

I may be in the minority here, but I really like the show and liked the first episode a lot.
Ben is my favorite Bachelor from the franchise, and I think that Lauren is the right person for him.   Smiley

This is just my opinion, but I think the Jo Jo emphasis is producer-driven and was focused on in this episode for the drama.
I also think that Ben's saying on "The Bachelor" that he loved two women - Lauren and Jo Jo - was producer-driven as well.
I don't believe that Ben ever loved Jo Jo, but, of course, he was very attracted to her.
I think that the only person he really fell in love with was Lauren, and I believe he explained all this to Lauren when the show was over.

Of course, I want this union to last and for them to get married.
In the season preview, Chris Harrison invites them to get married on TV (and I think the answer will be "yes").  Smiley

I do have one quibble, but this is just me:  
Ben and Lauren have some very different habits, likes, and dislikes, so this has lead to a few "quarrels".
They will work things out.
My feeling is that at this stage in their relationship, this engaged couple should each have their own residence, but see each other very often for dates, etc., and maintain separate living arrangements until their marriage.  Smiley  JMO.   :yes:
P.S. Having just discovered this "Ben and Lauren" discussion topic and having read the last few posts, I am now also absolutely positive that there will be a TV wedding (probably a winter wedding) for Ben and Lauren! Smiley
This Ben and Lauren reality show is a set-up for the wedding, as a poster has mentioned.
And it was mentioned that there are eight episodes.
Being a big fan of this couple, I certainly wouldn't mind if this series continues later.....

Last edited by Mozart on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added to my post.)

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:11 pm

^ of course there is a tv wedding . That is why they have a reality show. Their reality show is part of leading their upcoming tv wedding . Plus even CH appeared on their show and asking them if they would like to televise their wedding . They already know and got an offer before that laugh out loud .CH appearance is just part of the show . Jmo.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Becca thinks their show is so fake laugh out loud

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2016/10/126193/bachelor-contestant-ben-and-lauren-reaction

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:00 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Becca thinks their show is so fake laugh out loud

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2016/10/126193/bachelor-contestant-ben-and-lauren-reaction
How ironic of becca to call anything fake laugh out loud Anyone with a brain can see this show is fake though
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:32 pm

^ Becca didn't even say the show was fake though... The headline is a l.i.e.

But yeah, it is pretty fake IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:14 pm

I watched the show and it wasn't horrible nor was it riveting tv. I actually enjoyed the twins "helping" Lauren pick and take out the toilet. I find it hard to believe they did that on their own though. laugh out loud The Jojo stuff was so lame but expected. I sincerely doubt Lauren was worried that Ben would still have feelings for Jojo but I do think she didn't want to be at the ATFR show. I will say that I'm more inclined to watch something like this as opposed to the couples therapy type shows which make me cringe.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Did U guys see the tweet where someone tweeted that the show makes Lauren seem so jealous and insecure and that she feels that she is not that type of person? Ben then answers that her instincts are completely correct and that it was only the first out of 8 programs and that she should tune in...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:13 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Becca thinks their show is so fake laugh out loud

Yes, and Jojo also commented Beccas tweet. As we thought, a lot of acting.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Pretty sure Becca went on yet another Bachelor season to keep her face in the media and acted like she was in love with Ben. But that's another story for her own thread. I wonder if she would have the same opinions if she was asked to be on HEA.

These former's drive me insane sometimes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:19 pm

Becca didn't call the show fake or say anything negative, she was defending them all. This is the only thing she said:

Becca Tilley
@beccatilley5

Pretty sure JoJo is over Ben. Pretty sure Ben is over JoJo. Pretty sure Lauren & JoJo are friends. And pretty sure producers pushed that.

Pretty sure she'll also be making an appearance later on since she was at Lauren's blog launch.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt