SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:44 am

I'm almost tempted to watch while Chad's on, but then I'd have to watch Soules.  And while he might be an ok guy, good tv he is not, IMO.  

I haven't watched any of the show yet.  I like Ben and Lauren well enough, but not enough to give up my regularly scheduled programs and see the endless parade of bach people, many who are far from my favs. Hugesmile   Will have to kept reading here to see if it's worth binge watching some time when the weather keeps me in and there's nothing else on. laugh out loud  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:48 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm almost tempted to watch while Chad's on, but then I'd have to watch Soules.  And while he might be an ok guy, good tv he is not, IMO.  

I haven't watched any of the show yet.  I like Ben and Lauren well enough, but not enough to give up my regularly scheduled programs and see the endless parade of bach people, many who are far from my favs. Hugesmile   Will have to kept reading here to see if it's worth binge watching some time when the weather keeps me in and there's nothing else on. laugh out loud  JMOAA
Jmo, I don't think it's worth it. I watch it as a fan. But if Ben and Lauren are just "meh" to you (universally speaking), then it's not worth it. Maybe as background noise while doing something else though..? laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:24 am

I watched it although wasn't paying close attention due to it not being that compelling. Everything seems like an agenda on the producers part. The brunch had to have been uncomfortable for everyone. I did laugh at Jojo's question.  I doubt that Ben was really unsure about the televised wedding or least to that extent.

ITA that this is probably better for true fans. I like them well enough but not sure I'll rush to watch the next epi. The camping could be amusing at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:29 pm

I watch it cause I love Ben and Lauren. But if I weren't a fan I'd probably pass. I wouldn't call it high quality television. laugh out loud laugh out loud Though overall I thought the second epi was sooooo much better than the first.

I'm curious to see if this sets a precedent for future spin offs. JoJo is already quoted somewhere as saying she'd consider something like this. And I def think Boothstowe would JUMP on this kind of opportunity.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:35 pm

^ JMO, I don't think there will be more spinoff's. Nor do I think there should be more. Honestly, I don't think any of these couples are/would produce quality entertainment or genuine interest. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:04 pm

^^ Well, agreed there, Len. I tune in cause I really like BenLo. I don't think there is a single other couple I would have bothered for. Maybe Des/Chris, but they'd never do something like this. I guess I like the boring couples. laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I know social media is all about Kaitlyn and Shawn doing something like this, but to me I already watch their reality show on snap, and their kind of TV wouldn't appeal to me. To each their own! I'm probably the oddball with my couples of choice!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:05 pm

But have you seen Nick's commercial for Ben and Lauren? He asks if he is getting a happily ever after too... Too bad our little vanilla beans ruined his chances. He probably would have had more viewers too. Oh well.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:58 pm

casjacknick wrote:But have you seen Nick's commercial for Ben and Lauren? He asks if he is getting a happily ever after too... Too bad our little vanilla beans ruined his chances. He probably would have had more viewers too. Oh well.
What commercial?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:03 pm

It comes up when I watch freeform. It is just nick he tells everyone to watch B&L HEA then says wait I'm getting a HEA too right? And then it says the bachelor returns Mondays in January.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:28 am

casjacknick wrote:But have you seen Nick's commercial for Ben and Lauren? He asks if he is getting a happily ever after too... Too bad our little vanilla beans ruined his chances. He probably would have had more viewers too. Oh well.

Ruined his chances of what? Own spin off show? Was it even in talks? Any hint about it? He hasn't even finished his bach season and Lauren/Ben get blamed for Nick not getting a spin off show.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:46 am

I haven't seen the commercial but couldn't it just mean that Nick is asking if he is going to find happily ever after in life... stay tuned in January to see!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:48 am

hae1001 wrote:@bleuberry Ben and Lauren was the only freeform show to land in the top 150 on Tuesday. The Letter (freeform show) had 120k and didn't make the top 150, this week or last. Monday, no Freeform shows made the top 150. Wednesday, their 13 nights of Halloween started and the Movie Monsterville got 427k and land at 61 on the list. Also, last week, no other Freeform show, besides B&L landed in the top 150. 

Also, just for a little comparison, Kellie Picklers reality show which airs on CMT and is in its second season, got 227k viewers last Thursday. different networks but similar shows and I would think their viewership is probably close.

Thanks. Sounds like it's doing pretty well for them then?

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt